What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Lets spin some conspiracies now,

What if the lawyer who trashed Media persons and Kanhaiya were planted by congress or left to divert the attention. Lutyens didnt cover JNU anyway and now they got another topic to blabber about deviating from the actual thing.
by doing this left and the media nexus got the deviating topic and those lawyers got 2 days of fame on national media.
Win win for both.
:D
Let me add my own conspiracy theory. All liberal & leftist media are cross with Arnab & TimesNow for not taking part in the protest march lead by 'you know who' & for exposing anti-nationals! What happens next day? Lawyers particularly look for TimesNow reporters & beat them up! There's a tweet by Pallavi Joshi from CNN-IBN mocking timesnow & asking how does it feel. When I pointed out to her that this could have been pre-planned by leftists & left leaning media to teach a lesson to timesnow & Arnab.. she deleted that tweet & blocked me!

That's the picture the opposition is trying to paint, that India is getting polarized under BJP and Modi, doesn't make it true. Were people not arrested on sedition charges during Congress's rule , were there no communal riots in Congress's rule, were there no student protests during Congress's rule? What exactly has changed in India post 2014.

Its not the government, rather the people who are speaking up and taking a tough stand. This whole JNU issue and outrage that followed was very spontaneous and essentially fanned up by common people using social media as a platform. People have a right to feel outraged don't they? And if the people have a grievance, a genuine grievance, the Government will have to step in, otherwise the opposition will accuse them of not taking action! Damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

BJP was voted in for a reason right? Yes Modi fought the election on the development plank, but he has been delivering on that front has he not? But development wasn't the only reason he was voted in for, now was it? As you mentioned earlier people were sick and tired of the minority appeasement policy of the successive Congress governments, the majority wanted their voice to be heard and they gave Modi the mandate. I mean its not like he is misusing that mandate to oppress people or anything. These leftist scum did raise anti India slogans, and that according to the law of the land is a punishable offence. What exactly has the Government done wrong here which would made you fault them?

If there is anyone to blame for the polarization of the society, its the Congressis and the Leftists, what you are seeing today is just the backlash. Enough is enough, we have tolerated these parasites for more than half a century, why should we anymore.

Usual whataboutery!

Let me give you an analogy. Suppose you are driving on the wrong side of the road and you see a truck coming your way, what do you do? You quickly move to the right side. You don't go off road to compensate your earlier mistake. That is precisely what's happening today. And no, it is not all media creation, I have a brain to analyze things on my own. I am not really a supporter of any political party as you might have noticed in the last 5-6 years and I was also actively supporting Modi on this very forum 2 years ago. But I feel really disappointed at how things have turned out. I am sure that there are people who are delighted by it but I am not in that group.

Why have elections in the first place? Congress should be the default ruler of this country.

Convenient excuse. Congress' misrule wouldn't stop me from criticizing Modi govt's wrong actions. That is not a shield as far as I am concerned.

India will not be a majoritarian fascist sate or Hindu rastra simply because Modi will not let it be. But if the 'secular' parties you 'always' supported come back to power, India is on track to be ISIS like Jihadi state. I hope you dont mind that!

Now that you have established that I am a Congress supporter why don't you go ahead and do the honorable thing and label me as an anti-national too?

who said I support the creation of a Hindu Fascist state, my agenda is development too, but that does not mean the Right will forget the crimes committed by the Left over the people of India. Just check what happened in Bengal during the Commie rule or what is happening now in Kerala.

I know you don't and that is why I am actually bothering to reply to you. BJP's pseudo-nationalism is not an answer to Congress' or left's pseudo-secularism. Two wrongs don't make a right and all that. I certainly don't like to see lawyers from the ruling party acting like hooligans with impunity, MLAs beating people up in the national capital, police blatanly being misused etc. Now the answer to that would be some other incident that happened it Kerela. But here is the thing, I was not supporting communists in Kerela or Bengal. I had high expectations from the Modi govt and they let me down. If you think I am alone in this you are hugely mistaken. This PDF BJP bubble does not give you right picture. I know at least 5-6 people in real life who voted for Modi and would now think twice. Go to reddit and check the India page and see how disappointed people are in general, you might even want to label them anti-national later.

Usual whataboutery!

Let me give you an analogy. Suppose you are driving on the wrong side of the road and you see a truck coming your way, what do you do? You quickly move to the right side. You don't go off road to compensate your earlier mistake. That is precisely what's happening today. And no, it is not all media creation, I have a brain to analyze things on my own. I am not really a supporter of any political party as you might have noticed in the last 5-6 years and I was also actively supporting Modi on this very forum 2 years ago. But I feel really disappointed at how things have turned out. I am sure that there are people who are delighted by it but I am not in that group.

Convenient excuse. Congress' misrule wouldn't stop me from criticizing Modi govt's wrong actions. That is not a shield as far as I am concerned.

Now that you have established that I am a Congress supporter why don't you go ahead and do the honorable thing and label me as an anti-national too?

U ignored the questions posted by me :(

Taking action against people who raised anti india slogans is wrong? Is this what you are criticizing?

Usual whataboutery!

I know you don't and that is why I am actually bothering to reply to you. BJP's pseudo-nationalism is not an answer to Congress' or left's pseudo-secularism. Two wrongs don't make a right and all that. I certainly don't like to see lawyers from the ruling party acting like hooligans with impunity, MLAs beating people up in the national capital, police blatanly being misused etc. Now the answer to that would be some other incident that happened it Kerela. But here is the thing, I was not supporting communists in Kerela or Bengal. I had high expectations from the Modi govt and they let me down. If you think I am alone in this you are hugely mistaken. This PDF BJP bubble does not give you right picture. I know at least 5-6 people in real life who voted for Modi and would now think twice. Go to reddit and check the India page and see how disappointed people are in general, you might even want to label them anti-national later.

Extreme right as a replacement of the Left will be like replacing Stalin with Hitler and ideally, I would want that a moderate Right crushing the Leftist Scum in India.However, I would also like Ellen Page to marry me & have a fleet of Supercars.We don't always get what we want we, supporting the BJP & it's Right wing allies is the best bet of the Indian Right. Make no mistakes the same people who are crying "freedom of speech" will crush all other opinions with an iron fist as soon as they get back into power with the help of their proxies. Churchill once said that if the devil turns on Hitler, he will, at least, make a favorable mention of hell in the house of commons(I don't exactly remember the quote). I only care about 2 things right now, the economy & the eradication of the Leftist ecosystem. Mr Modi is doing that, though i agree economy requires a little more boldness

Wait at minute..
Who owns Asianet news??..Rajeev Chandrashekar??..
survey REJECTED...

Its your freedom to accept or reject it,but the reason you pointed is stupid ...Survey was done by C-fore Asianet presented it ....If you look Asianets past it was the only Channel Boycotted by state bjp for months ,They have lot of leftists and former SFi leaders in their editor board and Reporters

Last edited:
Let me add my own conspiracy theory. All liberal & leftist media are cross with Arnab & TimesNow for not taking part in the protest march lead by 'you know who' & for exposing anti-nationals! What happens next day? Lawyers particularly look for TimesNow reporters & beat them up! There's a tweet by Pallavi Joshi from CNN-IBN mocking timesnow & asking how does it feel. When I pointed out to her that this could have been pre-planned by leftists & left leaning media to teach a lesson to timesnow & Arnab.. she deleted that tweet & blocked me!

Perhaps your guess was correct and before it becomes an issue she deleted it.

Usual whataboutery!

We all are free to have opinions. Perhaps you have your own reasons. But we should also understand that whats happening in JNU or Jadavpur was also happening during CONgress times. Perhaps the UPA turned a blind eye or somehow it did not come out in Media.

Now by taking action BJP is showing that government is the KING. Your job is to study there not do Desh ki barbadi slogans. There is a time when we have to give chemotherapy, if other treatments do not work. We have this whole issue as a big balloon because such institutes are leftists strongholds. This whole JNU issue is an excuse to bring the leftists under the hammer and show them their place to some extent. CONgrass also used this law in past, but did we see such MEDIA or leftists reactions.

No one here is terming you or will term you as anti-national. But there is an invisible line towards FOE, that line unfortunately was crossed in JNU. Some may feel bad, some may feel OK. But this whole episode will help BJP because all neutral voters/NOTA voters and such fence sitters will develop sympathy for BJP and Modi.

Please also note that since May 2014, every decision taken or move made by BJP is questioned 10x by the likes of B dutt, Sardesai and such people. They raise negativity over everything.

Today PMji brought farmers compensation policy, how many NEWS channels are really showing it, its benefits? They are busy highighting bad news, but not on good initiatives or steps taken by NDA. I don't blame anyone for not knowing the goods done by Modiji, we are so dependent on English Media that we believe what they show us. We know they do not give real news and our people do not want to search good news.

We have to understand the whole agenda and power play going here.

You have your right to take decisions, The ecosystem developed by CONgrass and Leftists is done over decades, it is not so easy to get rid of it and press with hammer. It will take time and will have consequences.

To have a CONgrass MUKT India, such incidents need to happen, it shows people who is really for people / nation and WHO is really PLAYING politics/sympathy over DEAD Muslim or DEAD Dalit or over people who chant anti-national slogans while studying in govt subsidized institutes.

The Masks have to be taken away from the people who chanted Garibi hatao, reservations, minority appeasements for last 40 years. The milk will spill anyways even if he does it or doesn't do it..

@JanjaWeed

Whats your twitter account?

U ignored the questions posted by me :(

When you post something slightly against the grain here you get 10+ notifications, it is hard to keep track and reply to all. As for the video you shared, I have seen it, the audio is not clear on that one and it looked fishy from day 1. Now it has been proved that it was a doctored video and there was nothing anti national in that video. The video I was talking about was from two days before that and I did not spot Kanhaiya making any anti national slogan. However there were 10-15 people making "Kashmir azadi" slogans, wonder why they weren't arrested. They weren't anti national enough or politically important enough?

The masks have fallen off the likes of Rajdeep and Barkha.

Why Indian media is against Arnab but India isn’t

ndian media’s dislike for Arnab Goswami, Times Now’s thundering Editor is well known. There have been many subtle media campaigns by channels like NDTV and CNN-IBN (e.g.s sense over sensationalism) trying to counter Arnab’s style of vociferous, over the top news anchoring. The reason till now was simple: Arnab just got much better TRPs. Much, much better.

Now, Indian media-persons have found a new reason to hate Arnab, and hate him viciously: He was one of the few anchors, and thus Times Now was one of the few TV news channels, to take a strong stance against the JNU anti-nationals. Every other channel took much much softer stands against the JNU sloganeering. Their stands, were clear from their editors’ tweets:

But Arnab went the other way. Every day his panel discussion was about trashing all such arguments in favour of the slogans like “Bharat Ki Barbaadi” and “Bharat tere tukde honge”. His video which slammed Umar Khalid and gang has been viral on social media for days.

Why did he do it? Arnab Goswami is a hard character to judge.

Is he a BJP supporter? Not if you see his relentless tirade (perhaps the strongest) against Sushma Swaraj during the Lalit Modi issue.

Is he a “Right-Winger” who is not necessarily with BJP, but more with the cause? His debates questioning the practices of barring women in Hindu temples ought to suggest he is not.

Is he then a “Nationalist”, for taking up a pro-India stance in every debate which gives him a chance to do so? (e.g.s every debate with Pakistan on the other side). Probably.

One might very well argue that he is just TRP hungry and hence he chooses to be a “nationalist”, and to an extent that might be true. But studying his stances across debates, no one can say he is not a “nationalist”.

And that’s what has irked many from his fraternity. Take a look at one of the “sly” tweets by his colleague Barkha Dutt, after his anti anti-nationals stand was clear:

The likes of Barkha were shocked. They suddenly realised how Arnab had beaten them completely. What the TRP ratings had been saying for long, was now much more visible. And this was caused them to raise the pitch against Arnab.

Soon, came the utterly shameful alleged attack on journalists by the Patiala court lawyers and a BJP MLA O P Sharma. Violence against anyone can never be excused, even less so by lawmakers and law practitioners. The left liberal media was deeply uncomfortable in holding these debates over the JNU issue because they couldn’t openly slam JNU and yet they couldn’t back them fully either. These lawless lawyers provided the perfect escape route for this section of the media. Once the incident at Patiala House played out, the narrative in these channels changed from JNU sloganeering to Lawless lawyers and attack on media.

While the likes of Barkha Dutt, Nidhi Razdan, Rajdeep Sardesai changed their debate direction, Arnab held on to his old stance of anti anti-nationals. This further incensed the Left Liberal group. Eventually, Arnab even skipped the solidarity rally taken out by media persons, against the lawless lawyers. Apparently Arnab was attending to his ailing father, but such nuances are lost on “moral compass” wielding journalists:

And now, thanks to all the above escalations, things have reached to a hilarious situation where Leftist rags are suggesting people should Boycott Arnab. Of course, till a few months back boycotts were “communal” (read Boycott Dilwale).

What did this result in? A hashtag: #IndiaWithArnab, which was trending at number 1 on Twitter.

And guess who were using this hashtag? “Bhakts”, or right-wingers, who have abused Arnab in the past (and will surely abuse in the future too). In fact even as they were trending this hashtag, Arnab was reportedly bashing BJP. So what explains this?

Arnab is with India, hence India is with Arnab stupid! As I had said in a tweet earlier, the “Bhakti” of the “Bhakts” lies with India and whoever/whatever they perceive, at that moment, to be beneficial to India. And Arnab fits that criteria. He may go anti-BJP, anti-Hinduism, anti-Right Wing very soon, but the so called “Bhakts” will support him when he takes up the cause of the nation.

What should the Left Liberal media draw out of this entire episode? They have lost the pulse of the nation completely. This is reflected in multiple interactions but they just refuse to see this. Their TRPs are falling, their twitter mentions are almost always filled by abuse. Now they are getting abused by lawyers in person! Abuse is wrong (although it is covered under Freedom of Expression), but the Leftist media-persons need to introspect why are they getting this abuse.

Talk to any average India, see your whatsapp groups, most people are incensed about the anti-national slogans in JNU. On the other hand the likes of Rajdeep and Barkha have tried their best to defend the accused. And the public also knows that these defences are not from their love for free speech. Sagarika has openly batted for restrictions on free speech in the past, Barkha has sued bloggers. Most glaringly, these so called crusaders of free speech were silent when Kamlesh Tiwari was arrested and charged with NSA. These are just positions taken by these star anchors to suit their ideological biases. And now, the average Indian is slowly waking upto this.

Arnab Goswami may still be a “nationalist” by convenience, convenience which high TRPs afford him, and that mask is yet to fall, but the masks have fallen off the likes of Rajdeep and Barkha.

Why Indian media is against Arnab but India isn’t

What a ridiculous article! So if based on the #1 twitter trend on that list India is with Arnab, what does it have to say about the #2 trend ModiJungleRaj or similar trends we see almost everyday? Based on twitter trends BJP was winning Bihar with 150 seats, we all saw what happened actually. Secondly it is actually exposing bhakt hypocrisy who used to abuse Arnab until a few days ago, apparently hypocrisy is something to be proud of these days.

BTW wasn't Arnab regularly on your own list as one of the presstitutes? I have only seen you posting against him in the last couple of years? Has suddenly the presstitute turned patriotic? If he takes an anti BJP position tomorrow I am sure he would become anti-nationalist and presstitute again. :lol:

Perhaps your guess was correct and before it becomes an issue she deleted it.

We all are free to have opinions. Perhaps you have your own reasons. But we should also understand that whats happening in JNU or Jadavpur was also happening during CONgress times. Perhaps the UPA turned a blind eye or somehow it did not come out in Media.

Now by taking action BJP is showing that government is the KING. Your job is to study there not do Desh ki barbadi slogans. There is a time when we have to give chemotherapy, if other treatments do not work. We have this whole issue as a big balloon because such institutes are leftists strongholds. This whole JNU issue is an excuse to bring the leftists under the hammer and show them their place to some extent. CONgrass also used this law in past, but did we see such MEDIA or leftists reactions.

No one here is terming you or will term you as anti-national. But there is an invisible line towards FOE, that line unfortunately was crossed in JNU. Some may feel bad, some may feel OK. But this whole episode will help BJP because all neutral voters/NOTA voters and such fence sitters will develop sympathy for BJP and Modi.

Please also note that since May 2014, every decision taken or move made by BJP is questioned 10x by the likes of B dutt, Sardesai and such people. They raise negativity over everything.

Today PMji brought farmers compensation policy, how many NEWS channels are really showing it, its benefits? They are busy highighting bad news, but not on good initiatives or steps taken by NDA. I don't blame anyone for not knowing the goods done by Modiji, we are so dependent on English Media that we believe what they show us. We know they do not give real news and our people do not want to search good news.

We have to understand the whole agenda and power play going here.

You have your right to take decisions, The ecosystem developed by CONgrass and Leftists is done over decades, it is not so easy to get rid of it and press with hammer. It will take time and will have consequences.

To have a CONgrass MUKT India, such incidents need to happen, it shows people who is really for people / nation and WHO is really PLAYING politics/sympathy over DEAD Muslim or DEAD Dalit or over people who chant anti-national slogans while studying in govt subsidized institutes.

The Masks have to be taken away from the people who chanted Garibi hatao, reservations, minority appeasements for last 40 years. The milk will spill anyways even if he does it or doesn't do it..

No, I did not support Modi to make an opposition free totalitarian state, it seems you did, so good for you!

Extreme right as a replacement of the Left will be like replacing Stalin with Hitler and ideally, I would want that a moderate Right crushing the Leftist Scum in India.However, I would also like Ellen Page to marry me & have a fleet of Supercars.We don't always get what we want we, supporting the BJP & it's Right wing allies is the best bet of the Indian Right. Make no mistakes the same people who are crying "freedom of speech" will crush all other opinions with an iron fist as soon as they get back into power with the help of their proxies. Churchill once said that if the devil turns on Hitler, he will, at least, make a favorable mention of hell in the house of commons(I don't exactly remember the quote). I only care about 2 things right now, the economy & the eradication of the Leftist ecosystem. Mr Modi is doing that, though i agree economy requires a little more boldness

You are basically giving me the "the lesser of two evils" argument. While I agree that there is no viable alternative to the current govt in center, I find it very hard to support their current extreme right wing agenda and dirty politics they are doing to propagate it. I was hoping for a corruption free center right govt focused on economic development as it was promised before the elections. Basically a Vajpayee-like govt but with more political power to do things. I still hope that the govt succeeds economically, because then the country succeeds but I would not support them in their attempt to propagate extreme right wing ideology. Having said that, I also hope that BJP comes to power in my state Assam because a) I like Sarbananda, b) Gogoi is stale. So it's not all anti BJP, but yes the central govt has disappointed me. They have wasted their huge mandate IMO. Maybe I was wrong with my expectations to begin with!

Anyway I am out of this discussion. I have said what I have to say and got the expected replies too. Peace out!

Last edited:
No, I did not support Modi to make an opposition free totalitarian state, it seems you did, so good for you!

Then we should be prepared to live in Chaos, twisted theory of democracy which left and CONgress feed us day in and out, learn to swallow the insults hurled indirectly in name of FOE, TOLERANCE, others appeasements, corruption, all types of lobbying, nod our heads YES Sir when we are asked to do something.

That is the only thing we will get in return.

In a country like India we will either have Modi style or RG/Sonia style. We have to chose one.

We cannot have any other dreamy stuff, which you might be hoping for. People experimented with Kejriwal, i believe we both share same opinion about him.

What a ridiculous article! So if based on the #1 twitter trend on that list India is with Arnab, what does it have to say about the #2 trend ModiJungleRaj or similar trends we see almost everyday? Based on twitter trends BJP was winning Bihar with 150 seats, we all saw what happened actually. Secondly it is actually exposing bhakt hypocrisy who used to abuse Arnab until a few days ago, apparently hypocrisy is something to be proud of these days.

BTW wasn't Arnab regularly in your list as one of the presstitutes? I have only seen you posting against him in the last couple of years? Has suddenly the presstitute turned patriotic? If he takes an anti BJP position tomorrow I am sure he would become anti-nationalist and presstitute again. :lol:
Easy tigress...you're jizzin in your pants as if I was the one who wrote that article.

About rest of your diatribe, here.. read a section of that article which should help you to understand the logic behind Bhakts sticking up for Arnab in this debate!

the “Bhakti” of the “Bhakts” lies with India and whoever/whatever they perceive, at that moment, to be beneficial to India. And Arnab fits that criteria. He may go anti-BJP, anti-Hinduism, anti-Right Wing very soon, but the so called “Bhakts” will support him when he takes up the cause of the nation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom