What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

As someone who supported Modi in the 2014 elections and defended him until recently, I have to reluctantly and very sadly admit that perhaps people who were apprehensive about his election were right and I was wrong. His govt is taking the country towards an irreversible polarization and anarchy, and it is not even 2 years into his term. @Bang Galore thoughts?

Why have elections in the first place? Congress should be the default ruler of this country.

Muslim ko pakarte to communal kehlate, OBC-SC se kisi ko pakarte to anti-Dalit, so why not start with a forward caste Hindu, no one will have anything to say, oh wait nah now they are trying to portray it as anti-poor since Kanhaiya father is a poor farmer.

Jokes aside, him being the student union president and being actively involved, was held responsbile for this. Umar Khalid and a few others have also gone missing and the police is looking for them.

I have stated before. This is a case of political blackmailing. And its backfiring big times.

Why have elections in the first place? Congress should be the default ruler of this country.

People are not naives anymore. Congress or left are only exposing themseleves. Making BJP even more stronger.

I have stated before. This is a case of political blackmailing. And its backfiring big times.

People are not naives anymore. Congress or left are only exposing themseleves. Making BJP even more stronger.

Its not really, anyways ignoring Arnabs high pitched voice, here's him tearing the likes of Sardesai a new one :lol:

I doubt it will stop funding madrassas but falling crude prices are good for our economy.
Then they'll have to beg for funds....lolz
KSA has finally agreed to freeze oil output. Their arrogance has already costed them too much.
And you're right this help our economy.

Asianet C fore Survey predicts 3-5 seats and 18% vote share for BJP in kerala ,They predict LDF victory (77-82 seats)...Last two times (aruvikkara bypoll and LS poll) BJP performed much better than the survey predictions by the same channel ...Another intresting factor is BJP around 28% ezhava and 29% nair votes ,Which is higher compared to Congress ,Will post more details later

CbbZtyjUYAAwcYD.jpg

CbbdcTVUEAAcFdg.jpg

@mooppan They predict X'ian polorasation in favour of Congress ,But they will lose good percentage of muslim votes to LDF ,So your f chrisislamic or jehadi-crusader nexus is splitting
okey,okey..a huge 3-5 seats(in a state with 54% Hindu population),that too with 18% vote share are big enough to form a government in Kerala..Hindu polarisation at its peak ,hehe..who is your next CM??..any discussions going on??...
looks like high time to pack my bags..

Can anyone tell me why central govt has not found and arrested the main sloganeers/sedition chanters?

Its been long enough.

If this all part of some ploy by BJP to secure PDP alliance (I hope thats just a dirty rumour) then I will be mighty pissed that they are being sellouts too.

Dont arrest 1 or 2 side-artists and let the main on the ground vermin go free because they are Kashmiri or whatever.

Kejriwal slipping a clean chit to Tytler.
CbecJFAUEAAYNQU.jpg
Yehi to badlaav ki rajniti hai ji.

Kejriwal slipping a clean chit to Tytler.
CbecJFAUEAAYNQU.jpg
Yehi to badlaav ki rajniti hai ji.

Can anyone tell me why central govt has not found and arrested the main sloganeers/sedition chanters?

Its been long enough.

If this all part of some ploy by BJP to secure PDP alliance (I hope thats just a dirty rumour) then I will be mighty pissed that they are being sellouts too.

Dont arrest 1 or 2 side-artists and let the main on the ground vermin go free because they are Kashmiri or whatever.
Check last 2 pages , i have asked similar question . They ve been answered properly :)

Check last 2 pages , i have asked similar question . They ve been answered properly :)

OK thanks, lets wait and see I guess.

But looks like BJP Sambit Patra in the newshour debate was useless in explaining this clearly yet again. Guy should be replaced by someone like Nalin Kohli (always well aware of facts/events and on point and well spoken).

But looks like BJP Sambit Patra in the newshour debate was useless in explaining this clearly yet again. Guy should be replaced by someone like Nalin Kohli (always well aware of facts/events and on point and well spoken).
I miss smriti irani. :(

Sanjay Kaul is much far better.

okey,okey..a huge 3-5 seats(in a state with 54% Hindu population),that too with 18% vote share are big enough to form a government in Kerala..Hindu polarisation at its peak ,hehe..who is your next CM??..any discussions going on??...
looks like high time to pack my bags..

18% votes thats nearly 1/3 of total Hindu population is not a bad sign compared to 6% in last election ,This survey was conducted before Pro BJP factors like JNU controversy ,Bengal CPI(M)-Congress alliance or Understanding debate ...If this is the trend now, BJP have good possibility of crossing 20% vote share in may

Back
Top Bottom