What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I agree with you Polarisation is happening as we speak, but it is happening for good. The Leftist scum needs to be crushed right now

I am sorry, I supported Modi for his development agenda. He did not tell me that his goal was to create a majoritarian fascist state. I don't want India to be a Hindu version of Pakistan. I can't support that and I am not a leftist/communist. At the same time I acknowledge that the so called "secular parties" of India have been running a minority appeasement policy for decades. But I don't see a right wing Hindu rashtra to be a solution to that. That is even more dangerous.

Tension in Jadavpur over tearing posters of RADICALS - Bengali News

Guys please watch this complete video.... Todays scene at Jadavpur Universtity in Kolkata

I am proud to call myself a Bengali Nationalist today.... :partay:

The pro-Indian students (who outnumber the commies/ antinational jihadists of yesterday's march in Jadavpur University 9 to 1) today raised slogans 'Bharat Mata ki Jai" "Gali Gali me shor hai Bharat desh Humara hai" and thrashed and tore apart pro-Jihadists banners and posters

BTW the first poster that they are removing says something like "Hindu Terrorists etc etc" :mad::hitwall:

They should have punched the jihady lady and her friends when they were stopping them from raising pro-India slogans

@ranjeet @magudi @Marxist @Levina @Nair saab

Proud of those sisters fighting Brahminical Fascism

As someone who supported Modi in the 2014 elections and defended him until recently, I have to reluctantly and very sadly admit that perhaps people who were apprehensive about his election were right and I was wrong. His govt is taking the country towards an irreversible polarization and anarchy, and it is not even 2 years into his term. @Bang Galore thoughts?

can u plz elaborate, how Modi govt is taking country towards polarization ?

I am sorry, I supported Modi for his development agenda. He did not tell me that his goal was to create a majoritarian fascist state. I don't want India to be a Hindu version of Pakistan. I can't support that and I am not a leftist/communist. At the same time I acknowledge that the so called "secular parties" of India have been running a minority appeasement policy for decades. But I don't see a right wing Hindu rashtra to be a solution to that. That is even more dangerous.

India will not be a majoritarian fascist sate or Hindu rastra simply because Modi will not let it be. But if the 'secular' parties you 'always' supported come back to power, India is on track to be ISIS like Jihadi state. I hope you dont mind that!

Left Student politics turned a poor guy from begusarai into this.These things were always present at JNU & some sections of DU as well but still sedition should be restricted to armed revolt against the country atleast the People know the real problem of dissent ,it stretches not only against govt but to the country.

can u plz elaborate, how Modi govt is taking country towards polarization ?
Dont you know? Modi caused Partition.... He created Jinnah.... He ordered direct action day.... remember 1984? He was there tooo.... 1988 Bhagalpur... 1967 Gujarat.... He is everywhere.

These days... he is polarizing USA/ Europe/ Israel, Australia `:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

People like @jaunty will remember 1 dead Akhlaq in Dadri for many many years but will forget the above all....

When Gujarat happened, he was a few months old CM.... after that for 12 years Gujarat under him did not see a single communal incident... but no he is polarizing

BTW Gujarat is such a state where under Congress (google it if you don't believe me) riots used to occur every 2 years... 1967, 1969, 1988 etc etc.

A simple question to you...

Under Congress... the so called "secular" party you would like to vote in.... 1000s died in 1947, 1948, Kashmiri Pandits in J&K, Assamese Bengalis in Assam at the hands of Bodos (surprise surprise Bodos are not Hindus), 1984 sikhs, 1993 Mumbai, 1988 Bhagalpur so on and so forth.... A grand total of perhaps close to a lakh people have died in communal clashes under them

Give me the answer. How many died under 'polarising Modi' ? Yeah 1 dead man in Dadri :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

who said I support the creation of a Hindu Fascist state, my agenda is development too, but that does not mean the Right will forget the crimes committed by the Left over the people of India. Just check what happened in Bengal during the Commie rule or what is happening now in Kerala.

It is not about cheating. Go and watch his videos on youtube. He is someone with communist ideologies, which I personally don't endorse. He is staunchly against RSS and its student wing ABVP. But one thing he is not, that is anti national. He was arrested because he was a political opponent of ABVP. It is a case of central govt interfering in student politics to spread their rw ideology. They did not even arrest the guys who were actually shouting the slogans, because most of them were Kashmiris and right now they are in a process to form an alliance with PDP.
So Jaunty bhai, what you have to sayabout this video ?
What Kanhaiya is demainding and from who ?

Left Student politics turned a poor guy from begusarai into this.These things were always present at JNU & some sections of DU as well but still sedition should be restricted to armed revolt against the country atleast the People know the real problem of dissent ,it stretches not only against govt but to the country.

Dont you know? Modi caused Partition.... He created Jinnah.... He ordered direct action day.... remember 1984? He was there tooo.... 1988 Bhagalpur... 1967 Gujarat.... He is everywhere.

These days... he is polarizing USA/ Europe/ Israel, Australia `:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

People like @jaunty will remember 1 dead Akhlaq in Dadri for many many years but will forget the above all....

When Gujarat happened, he was a few months old CM.... after that for 12 years Gujarat under him did not see a single communal incident... but no he is polarizing

BTW Gujarat is such a state where under Congress (google it if you don't believe me) riots used to occur every 2 years... 1967, 1969, 1988 etc etc.

I will hold my judgement till he puts an explaination. let him answer first :)

What we are witnessing is a clear case of political blackmailing. From award wapsi to this.

@Tridibans @IndoCarib @Echo_419

If you ask me Modi has fullfiled his destiny - anti hindus have been roted out for good.RaGa won't be PM anytime soon - no power for maino.Even if a coalition manages to defeat Modi in 2019 Cong will still remain a secondary player- Kejri is an agnostic but not anti Hindu neither is Nitish even Mulayam is a closet Hindutvawadi .Down south TRS does appease Muslims for votes but not anti Hindu.TDP neutral , Amma doesn't care.Only anti hindus left are TMC and commies

Nope the guy is from a Marxist background, his father is one too. Also Begusarai is a bastion of Marxism

Begusarai, the Leningrad of Bihar, where Left is still a force to reckon with - IBNLive

Back
Top Bottom