What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

yo janja............howz ur favorite Jaitley doing???

What was his winning margin in Amritsar?
Yo yo..how are u doing bruv? Log time no see. Jaitley's winning margin is bit less than your favourite Kujliwal's winning margin in Varanasi, I believe.:cheesy:

Btw have you managed to dig out my ant-Muslim post yet..or you still searching for it? :p:

Its your freedom to accept or reject it,but the reason you pointed is stupid ...Survey was done by C-fore Asianet presented it ....If you look Asianets past it was the only Channel Boycotted by state bjp for months ,They have lot of leftists and former SFi leaders in their editor board and Reporters
We have seen many such paid surveys,big mouthed statements
in the very last bihar and delhi elections..We are well aware of your corporate survey agencies, paid medias,pseudo national cyber wings,which purely based on minority hatred..thankz to support they are getting from government machinery..ongoing incidents in the JNU is a perfect examples..
ante parippu ibdey beyoola pahaya,berey balla sthalavum nokkikoleen...

@Janja_Weed

When Gen G D Bakshi got emotional & Smriti Irani called to show her gratitude to a soldier!:tup:

@ranjeet did you watch the show today? G D Bakshi went berserk on those libtards!
yeah watched it that bengali prof was nuts .... what bengal doing to it's own people?

Usual whataboutery!

Let me give you an analogy. Suppose you are driving on the wrong side of the road and you see a truck coming your way, what do you do? You quickly move to the right side. You don't go off road to compensate your earlier mistake. That is precisely what's happening today. And no, it is not all media creation, I have a brain to analyze things on my own. I am not really a supporter of any political party as you might have noticed in the last 5-6 years and I was also actively supporting Modi on this very forum 2 years ago. But I feel really disappointed at how things have turned out. I am sure that there are people who are delighted by it but I am not in that group.

Convenient excuse. Congress' misrule wouldn't stop me from criticizing Modi govt's wrong actions. That is not a shield as far as I am concerned.

Now that you have established that I am a Congress supporter why don't you go ahead and do the honorable thing and label me as an anti-national too?

I know you don't and that is why I am actually bothering to reply to you. BJP's pseudo-nationalism is not an answer to Congress' or left's pseudo-secularism. Two wrongs don't make a right and all that. I certainly don't like to see lawyers from the ruling party acting like hooligans with impunity, MLAs beating people up in the national capital, police blatanly being misused etc. Now the answer to that would be some other incident that happened it Kerela. But here is the thing, I was not supporting communists in Kerela or Bengal. I had high expectations from the Modi govt and they let me down. If you think I am alone in this you are hugely mistaken. This PDF BJP bubble does not give you right picture. I know at least 5-6 people in real life who voted for Modi and would now think twice. Go to reddit and check the India page and see how disappointed people are in general, you might even want to label them anti-national later.

I am not sure what makes so disappointed with the Modi government are you telling me that you are disappointed with the following actions

1) Transparency in auctioning natural resources like Coal, spectrum which has yielded around lakhs of crores of money to government

Coal auction bonanza: Piyush Goyal deserves two cheers, not three - Firstpost

2) Responding to public grievance . As per the PMO report out 8L cases registered 6.8 has been resolved and others are pending you can search this very forum about the stories from a guy in kerela on how he got Aadhar cards for his old parents

Prime Minister’s Office helps aged couple in Kerala enrol for Aadhaar cards at home - Times of India

3) Transparency in appointment of Burecrats which is an very important step as they are the policy makers for the government . If you are appointing the persons based on merit you will obviously see results

#Modi1: How the PM dismantled the transfer-posting industry

4) Responding Foreign Ministry : I guess you are in US so if say you some issues with your employer or any big issue like of kidnapping ,harassment just tweet to sushma Swarraj she will take . Have you ever seen something like this in the past 67 years ?
11 Times Sushma Swaraj Proved That She's The Most Badass Foreign Minister On The Internet

5) Economy & FDI : please Google on the FDI figures and learn something about Make in india and all other steps taken in improving the ease of doing business in india

6) Defence & Railways : Like sushma we have responding person in Suresh prabhu were you can Tweet him on any issues and he will respond to it .

Meet The Team Behind Indian Railways’ Twitter Handle 
Indian Railway Minister deserves credit for a stellar performance

7) power Misitry : There are many villages which are electrified for the first time after we got independence he even launched an app to make him accountable for the work he is doing and he is one of the best minsters in the Modi cabinet
1-yr report: Piyush Goyal's ministries get top billing - Moneycontrol.com

8) Education Ministry : Smriti is known for his great Oratory skills but she is doing a lots of good work and you can check that here
HRD ministry lists its achievements during 200-days of Modi govt - Times of India

I can add more points to the list but I listed only a few ministry

The most important point above all this is Modi government is not accused of any corruption case and he is trying very hard for making all the departments deliver on the promise. If you are still not satisfied with his performance you may have to vote for a Superman to do something better

Last edited:
When you post something slightly against the grain here you get 10+ notifications, it is hard to keep track and reply to all. As for the video you shared, I have seen it, the audio is not clear on that one and it looked fishy from day 1. Now it has been proved that it was a doctored video and there was nothing anti national in that video. The video I was talking about was from two days before that and I did not spot Kanhaiya making any anti national slogan. However there were 10-15 people making "Kashmir azadi" slogans, wonder why they weren't arrested. They weren't anti national enough or politically important enough?

What a ridiculous article! So if based on the #1 twitter trend on that list India is with Arnab, what does it have to say about the #2 trend ModiJungleRaj or similar trends we see almost everyday? Based on twitter trends BJP was winning Bihar with 150 seats, we all saw what happened actually. Secondly it is actually exposing bhakt hypocrisy who used to abuse Arnab until a few days ago, apparently hypocrisy is something to be proud of these days.

BTW wasn't Arnab regularly on your own list as one of the presstitutes? I have only seen you posting against him in the last couple of years? Has suddenly the presstitute turned patriotic? If he takes an anti BJP position tomorrow I am sure he would become anti-nationalist and presstitute again. :lol:

No, I did not support Modi to make an opposition free totalitarian state, it seems you did, so good for you!

You are basically giving me the "the lesser of two evils" argument. While I agree that there is no viable alternative to the current govt in center, I find it very hard to support their current extreme right wing agenda and dirty politics they are doing to propagate it. I was hoping for a corruption free center right govt focused on economic development as it was promised before the elections. Basically a Vajpayee-like govt but with more political power to do things. I still hope that the govt succeeds economically, because then the country succeeds but I would not support them in their attempt to propagate extreme right wing ideology. Having said that, I also hope that BJP comes to power in my state Assam because a) I like Sarbananda, b) Gogoi is stale. So it's not all anti BJP, but yes the central govt has disappointed me. They have wasted their huge mandate IMO. Maybe I was wrong with my expectations to begin with!

Anyway I am out of this discussion. I have said what I have to say and got the expected replies too. Peace out!

Govt efficiency has increased & so has the prospects of Economy, just take a look at the make in India Campaign. While I admire Vajypee jii I don't want another Vajypee, we need some one who is clever like Modi. Regarding your expectations, I can only say that wait till 2019

When you post something slightly against the grain here you get 10+ notifications, it is hard to keep track and reply to all. As for the video you shared, I have seen it, the audio is not clear on that one and it looked fishy from day 1. Now it has been proved that it was a doctored video and there was nothing anti national in that video. The video I was talking about was from two days before that and I did not spot Kanhaiya making any anti national slogan. However there were 10-15 people making "Kashmir azadi" slogans, wonder why they weren't arrested. They weren't anti national enough or politically important enough?

What a ridiculous article! So if based on the #1 twitter trend on that list India is with Arnab, what does it have to say about the #2 trend ModiJungleRaj or similar trends we see almost everyday? Based on twitter trends BJP was winning Bihar with 150 seats, we all saw what happened actually. Secondly it is actually exposing bhakt hypocrisy who used to abuse Arnab until a few days ago, apparently hypocrisy is something to be proud of these days.

BTW wasn't Arnab regularly on your own list as one of the presstitutes? I have only seen you posting against him in the last couple of years? Has suddenly the presstitute turned patriotic? If he takes an anti BJP position tomorrow I am sure he would become anti-nationalist and presstitute again. :lol:

No, I did not support Modi to make an opposition free totalitarian state, it seems you did, so good for you!

You are basically giving me the "the lesser of two evils" argument. While I agree that there is no viable alternative to the current govt in center, I find it very hard to support their current extreme right wing agenda and dirty politics they are doing to propagate it. I was hoping for a corruption free center right govt focused on economic development as it was promised before the elections. Basically a Vajpayee-like govt but with more political power to do things. I still hope that the govt succeeds economically, because then the country succeeds but I would not support them in their attempt to propagate extreme right wing ideology. Having said that, I also hope that BJP comes to power in my state Assam because a) I like Sarbananda, b) Gogoi is stale. So it's not all anti BJP, but yes the central govt has disappointed me. They have wasted their huge mandate IMO. Maybe I was wrong with my expectations to begin with!

Anyway I am out of this discussion. I have said what I have to say and got the expected replies too. Peace out!

Govt efficiency has increased & so has the prospects of Economy, just take a look at the make in India Campaign. While I admire Vajypee jii I don't want another Vajypee, we need some one who is clever like Modi. Regarding your expectations, I can only say that wait till 2019

Usual whataboutery!

Let me give you an analogy. Suppose you are driving on the wrong side of the road and you see a truck coming your way, what do you do? You quickly move to the right side. You don't go off road to compensate your earlier mistake. That is precisely what's happening today. And no, it is not all media creation, I have a brain to analyze things on my own. I am not really a supporter of any political party as you might have noticed in the last 5-6 years and I was also actively supporting Modi on this very forum 2 years ago. But I feel really disappointed at how things have turned out. I am sure that there are people who are delighted by it but I am not in that group.

Convenient excuse. Congress' misrule wouldn't stop me from criticizing Modi govt's wrong actions. That is not a shield as far as I am concerned.

Now that you have established that I am a Congress supporter why don't you go ahead and do the honorable thing and label me as an anti-national too?

I know you don't and that is why I am actually bothering to reply to you. BJP's pseudo-nationalism is not an answer to Congress' or left's pseudo-secularism. Two wrongs don't make a right and all that. I certainly don't like to see lawyers from the ruling party acting like hooligans with impunity, MLAs beating people up in the national capital, police blatanly being misused etc. Now the answer to that would be some other incident that happened it Kerela. But here is the thing, I was not supporting communists in Kerela or Bengal. I had high expectations from the Modi govt and they let me down. If you think I am alone in this you are hugely mistaken. This PDF BJP bubble does not give you right picture. I know at least 5-6 people in real life who voted for Modi and would now think twice. Go to reddit and check the India page and see how disappointed people are in general, you might even want to label them anti-national later.

Please stop peddling the same old tired line 'I voted for Modi for his development agenda, and now I regret'. That is usual line tried by borderline seculars who actually voted for Congress but claim they voted for Modi because they want to be seen as 'pro development'. The fact of the matter is people like you hated Modi before and hate him now.

Last edited:
Please stop peddling the same old tired line 'I voted for Modi for his development agenda, and now I regret'. That is usual line tried by borderline seculars who actually voted for Congress but claim they voted for Modi because they want to be seen as 'pro development'. The fact of the matter is people like you hated Modi before and hate him now.

I was hoping someone would call out the bluff instead people where falling for it. Kudos

Justice Katju wraps up probe, points finger at state police

Thank u BJP / Kaalis for destroying punjab and igniting saparatist sentiments again in Punjab

And Chaddis ..........do read this news........before calling punjabis as anti-national

yo janja............howz ur favorite Jaitley doing???

What was his winning margin in Amritsar?
welcome back bro..... I was missing your attacks on chaddi gang.

&
@ranjeet suna hai Haryana main naya slogan chal raha hai 'BJP ke raj main jaton(Jats) aur platon(Plots) ko koi nahin puchta'.:what:

&
@ranjeet suna hai Haryana main naya slogan chal raha hai 'BJP ke raj main jaton(Jats) aur platon(Plots) ko koi nahin puchta'.:what:

Yes, the new trend is asking special status and reservations for every caste/religion/sub-caste.

This was bound to happen. We started with 20 yr provision, got extended to 67 years and still going.

Then the baap n thekedars of all minorities Mummi and Son wants to extend it to Muslims too.

Now, we have a frustrated nation where likes of me and yourself, study hard till age of 23, get good grades and the cream job goes to a reserved candidate. There is no vent off provision.

Kitna din aam admi yeh sub sahega?

One day will come where 100% seats will be reserved 5% for each caste/religion.

Such acts itself are the BASIS of dividing a nation, creating divide among them and DIVIDE and RULE. Strategy identified by FAMILY 50 yrs back and now followed ALL POLITICAL bandboys.

If you talk of changing reservations to economic based, thekedar family starts propaganda....like what happened during Bihar elections....

We are at a stage where we will get divided FURTHER but never UNITED.

@jaunty I for one always opposed BJP coming to power..I feared that radical rightwing groups will behave like they own this country and behave like they were the only patriots in this country.. But apart from lawyers and hooligans taking law and order in this country, I fully support the actions taken by the government till now..I mean we had a history of anti national elements holding a meeting in public in the heart of Delhi and no case was registered againt it..How long will we tolerate it? How long our universities will be allowed for antinational activities.. I heard the arguments in times now and.most of those are ridiculous arguments I ever heard of..I mean leftists issuing certificate to people as extreme nationalists when support national flag should hoist in universities when they mocks Hindutva goons of issuing certificate of patriots. I mean what d differences between both of them now? I would say enough is enough.. If they cannot tolerate a national flag being hoisted in our country's universities, then there is no difference between them and any right wing elements in this country who up in arms against anyone who is not following their ideology

&

Best thing we can do is give quota to every one.. Everyone will be happy and we will get UCC.. :p:

If I was so conscious about how I was seen on an anonymous forum I would not be posting on this BJP circlejerk thread where I am pretty much guaranteed to be a villain. Just like I don't need certificate of nationalism or patriotism from the likes of you I also don't need to prove my political affiliation to you or anyone else. So I am totally fine with what you think of me. In short, I don't give a flying fukk.

@jaunty I for one always opposed BJP coming to power..I feared that radical rightwing groups will behave like they own this country and behave like they were the only patriots in this country..

I feel that is precisely what's happening.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom