What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Can't you want to see us bit cheered up before reality dawns on 8'th ?? Don't be party spoiler.

To be fair every odd Pollster gives less seats than it actually gets to winners in the exits. Going by several exits as per me BJP+ won't cross 105.

That's really a distinction without a difference, if every single demographic voted for the NDA, it's all over - game, set & match......If....!

Don't you want to see us bit cheered up before reality dawns on 8'th ?? Don't be party spoiler.

To be fair every odd Pollster in exits gives winners less seats than it finally gets . Going by several exits as per me BJP+ won't cross 105.

Last edited:
How is it possible that young generation 18 to 35 did not vote for BJP. I was under d belief dat dey support BJP hardcore

I guess you had left PDF for some greater cause. What makes you do U -turn ??

You think I'd be back if I had any doubt about NDA's prospects? :D

I left a similar message the day before Delhi election results also and stayed away for few weeks :P

Agar jeet k bad bhi BJP backfoot p rhti hai.....to better BJP wear this...............they need it!!

Abhi DIWALI sale bhi chl rhi!!

bangle-mela.jpg

Were such harsh words ever used for Congress when it lost several state elections while ruling at center. That's one hell of nasty headline.

Jeet for BJP is very unlikely. And I am for more vengeance irrespective of they loose or win.

Of course they were used. Remember the BJP winning several states before elections were considered clear indications of coming debacle for Congress. Like several BJP leaders have said, if Modi stands for elections today, he won't win more than a 100 seats.

Don't you want to see us bit cheered up before reality dawns on 8'th ?? Don't be party spoiler.

To be fair every odd Pollster in exits gives winners less seats than it finally gets . Going by several exits as per me BJP+ won't cross 105.

NDA will get 140+ don't base your opinions on exit polls .

Of course they were used. Remember the BJP winning several states before elections were considered clear indications of coming debacle for Congress. Like several BJP leaders have said, if Modi stands for elections today, he won't win more than a 100 seats.

:rofl: You are being paranoid !! Wait for 3 .5 more years . :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom