What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

CTDMUpVUAAAM8fH.jpg

CTDMZalUYAEgiUl.jpg

CTDMfkPUwAMXabF.jpg

So major Hindu mobilization in favor of NDA (barring Kurmi,Yadav)

IF Chanakya is to be believed 45+ age group as giving more votes to BJP than below 45 age group

This is ridiculous. If not one single demographic is going in favour of the MGB, how are they still around in the race? :lol:

Kurmi's and Muslims alone have large part of their vote share, they predicted votes from Dalits and Maha dalits but 1 person ruined it for them

Whoa.. If results truly turns out even something close to those lines then I will burst more crackers than Diwali on 8'th itself.

Chanakya has a habit of predicting bizzare one sided results and getting it right too

LOL ...ABP giving 24 for BJP in 5th phase and 13 in 3rd phase :lol:
What?? How can they be pollsters ? Such figures are impossible!

@Star Wars @Echo_419 @saurav @Tridibans @itachii
Will give my predictions on Bihar tomorrow evening, first I have to verify some info. with some of my contact/sources & then go through what everybody has predicted very carefully & in great detail :- All the pollsters-Cicero,Chanakyas, 5forty3, Sachin reddy, India_prog, gis research etc & the opinions of people on the ground+ some articles during & after the elections."

Also have to check the mood on the MGB & anti-BJP side & what they think+their observations

Also have to check some " other" profiles too & the votng patterns on regoinal.caste & age lines.

& along with my predictions, expect a long analysis & what I feel went/should have gone/could go right & wrong for both sides

Will tag you if you have no problem

@Jason bourne @JanjaWeed- What does @jha ji say?

Back
Top Bottom