What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@arp2041 predicted 145 seats few days ago in favor of BJP. which is close to what chanakya is showing. Bhai online dhandha hi khol le kundli shundli dekne ka bhi.

I was surprised to find Older generation voted more in favor of BJP thaan the younger

That's really a distinction without a difference, if every single demographic voted for the NDA, it's all over - game, set & match......If....!

Today's chanakya gave aap 48-50 in Delhi if anyone remembers :D

We have a winner here my friends and it's kommunal Moody :D
What's your twitter account? Please tell me.
I was surprised to find Older generation voted more in favor of BJP thaan the younger
Very surprising indeed. The other way round is understandable but not this. What do you think could be responsible for this??

And who were those rumor-mongers?
SOme Pro-BJP twitter profiles.

Very surprising indeed. The other way round is understandable but not this. What do you think could be responsible for this??

Old generation have suffered a lot under Lalu and congress rule, Jungle Raj claim by NDA might have really hit them... and AMIT Shah was successful in bringing a lot of Migrant workers from other states to Bihar..

@arp2041 predicted 145 seats few days ago in favor of BJP. which is close to what chanakya is showing. Bhai online dhandha hi khol le kundli shundli dekne ka bhi.

I said 145+ to be PRECISE :D

BTW, time to take revenge from this Award Wapsi gang or (if BJP wins) BJP should return the Verdict of Bihar (Govt. Wapsi) .

Back
Top Bottom