What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Cope ? should you not be happy that an Indian PM is in the list or does that not matter because you hate him ?

Bhakt is obsessed with Forbes over contribution to country. Ask him to do some work and deliver something first.

@SwAggeR DONE!! :D

My Verdict: 145+ NDA.

See You On 8th!!

@Guynextdoor2 don't show me your face on 8th if you VALUE your SELF RESPECT! :lol:

Arp,
Sorry dont know your name.

I hope BJP and Modiji win.

Time to give it back with interest to these awardwapasi and intellectuals like guynextdoor.

Cannot imagine, people after 60 yrs CONg rule still support CONg and have hatred for others.

Ironic coming from a congress supporter. Last 57 years you could not even provide toilets to people let alone making fun of BJP

No one interested in broken record anymore. Here use this. Will help when those endless tears come rolling down your cheeks.

kleenex.jpg

Average goat herder is smart enough to not vote for Modi just because he got high on a Forbes list. Said goat herder knows who the real ivory tower people are.

As I said, BJP may very well loose just don't mock the intelligence of common people, they are far from stupid and gullible populace of the 90s.

Many might vote against BJP because they don't like their agenda and are unimpressed by smart Media Management but that doesn't mean they are not capable of taking cognizance and understanding international affairs.

In-fact Bihar is lot more politically aware than the mean.

what happened, were you not talking big on Modi not delivering ? :lol: why change subject ?

I'm just guiding you through this maniacal depressive phase....

It even has little heart shape to make you feel loved and comfortable

ROC00040.jpg

As I said, BJP may very well loose just don't mock the intelligence of common people, they are far from stupid and gullible populace of the 90s.

Many might vote against BJP because they don't like their agenda and unimpressed by smart Media Management but that doesn't mean they are not capable of taking cognizance and understanding international affairs.

In-fact Bihar is lot more politically aware than the mean.
Bjp is emerged to be single largest
Party

Their Alliance are flopped

Buddy , we still have 18000 villages in dark. South Korea which got liberated almost with us is heads and shoulders above us in HDI . Come on be reasonable.

Which is why I said if Modi had done some work maybe we should have got those villages out of the dark. Be reasonable and throw out these jokers who are making us waste our time on beef meat instead of electricity.

Which is why I said if Modi had done some work maybe we should have got those villages out of the dark. Be reasonable and throw out these jokers who are making us waste our time on beef meat instead of electricity.

Right so Modi is responsible and not those people who ruled b4 him for 6 decades ? :hitwall:

That's what polls are suggesting - a fact lost amongst the din and sky high expectations set by BJP themselves.

WHat 'sky high' expectations? They weren't even sure they'll cross the 50% mark. They removed Modi posters to prevent loss of shame....Bihar is lost for them even if they have slender majority.

That's what polls are suggesting - a fact lost amongst the din and sky high expectations set by BJP themselves.

Its close fight no one is ruling out NDA yet even polls are suggesting it

Why are you sad

You know by being intellectually dishonest you are doing disservice to nation.

We gave the mandate for full five year term and will then only in a position to judge him. Calm down !!

And when it comes to Cow, I guess you already know where my loyalty lies.

Back
Top Bottom