What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Right so Modi is responsible and not those people who ruled b4 him for 6 decades ? :hitwall:

Oh you saw sooooo much work in 18 months. All foreign trip, selfie etc. At least congress won elections (most basic reason for existence). BJP didn't win elections, even when it did under modi it failed to deliver. Perfect Anda as a result.

You know by being intellectually dishonest you are doing disservice to nation.

We gave the mandate for full five year term and will then only in a position to judge him. Calm down !!

And when it comes to Cow, I guess you already know where my loyalty lies.

He has;t done anything....he f**ed up budget, aliented all political parties and got all possibilities of reform stalled, spent his time in slandering campaigns against AAP only coz he lost one, small state, and we're supposed to not take anything on this account? Congress had more than 2 years to go when 2 G came out. We didn't hold back then, why are you asking us to hold back now?

Its close fight no one is ruling out NDA yet even polls are suggesting it

Why are you sad

I'm ruling out NDA, so what you said was false.

Its close fight no one is ruling out NDA yet even polls are suggesting it

Why are you sad

I am not sad, strictly a neutral observer considering I am not a voter in the said elections. I dislike the politics of all political parties in India.

Oh you saw sooooo much work in 18 months. All foreign trip, selfie etc. At least congress won elections (most basic reason for existence). BJP didn't win elections, even when it did under modi it failed to deliver. Perfect Anda as a result.

He has;t done anything....he f**ed up budget, aliented all political parties and got all possibilities of reform stalled, spent his time in slandering campaigns against AAP only coz he lost one, small state, and we're supposed to not take anything on this account? Congress had more than 2 years to go when 2 G came out. We didn't hold back then, why are you asking us to hold back now?

Where is NDA's 2G and coalgate moment ?? :rofl: Waiting for that ?? Keep waiting till 2029. :wave:

I am not sad, strictly a neutral observer considering I am not a voter in the said elections. I dislike the politics of all political parties in India.

Congrats Bro !! :enjoy: You turned Senior member on this thread.

Where is NDA's 2G and coalgate moment ?? :rofl: Waiting for that ?? Keep waiting till 2029. :wave:

Congrats Bro !! :enjoy: You turned Senior member on this thread.

And IPL Scam, Vasundhara Raje, OMC etc. are not the 2G moments? OMC is 10,000 truck loads of illegal mining per day.

Your ignorance amazes me, all you have to do is visit the MEA website and look what deals have been done in last 1 year. Can't convince someone who's hates someone so much.

Your ignorance amazes me, all you have to do is visit the MEA website and look what deals have been done in last 1 year. Can't convince someone who's hates someone so much.

Take enough valium and you'll stop seeing things.......

Oh my god..... look who here @Guynextdoor2 :woot: bhai is baar Nov 8th ko may 16th 2014 ke tarah bhaag mat jaana @Star Wars @SwAggeR..... so here is my prediction (will give final projections by tomorrow as today's reports are still awaited @sarthak ganguly. ....)

BJP + 140-145
Mgb 85-95

If nda scores below 122 (as per NDTV and all sickulars ).... save my post.... I will leave this thread forever...... people are so dumbfounded by their BJP hate that they actually say Mgb getting 140

Back
Top Bottom