What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

IIRC today's chanakya gave AAP huge majority in delhi.....same as 2014 where they were the only ones who gave BJP+ more than 300.... thing is by just simple arithmetic, there is not even a contest in Bihar with jdu+con+lalu having vote share close to 50 %.
If that is so then nda should win less than 50 :woot::woot::woot:

Accidents happen mate. Life is unfair. :tsk:

I mean metaphorically. Now physically killing them will be counter productive. JNU grads will fill the place and do a ruckus with 2004-2014 stolen money.

They have many skeletons in their closet. Get close. Make friends. Expose. But I guess BJP is too dirty for that. They should at least let us plebs do some 'kinky' stuff. :P

I am still very upset how NDA is ignoring the media. Ideally they should

i. Kiss the media and make up
ii. Sing paeans to it
iii. Invite it to some hill station
iv. Take it out for a walk
v. Some mishap :tsk:

Bihar exit polls live: Today's Chanakya numbers may not be good news for Nitish - Firstpost

FP and Ms. Chaterji are crapping their pants.

I am for investing in new media ecosystem. From colleges to press to electronic to investigative. Old ones were never ours and you can' teach the old dogs.

Oh my god..... look who here @Guynextdoor2 :woot: bhai is baar Nov 8th ko may 16th 2014 ke tarah bhaag mat jaana @Star Wars @SwAggeR..... so here is my prediction (will give final projections by tomorrow as today's reports are still awaited @sarthak ganguly. ....)

BJP + 140-145
Mgb 85-95

If nda scores below 122 (as per NDTV and all sickulars ).... save my post.... I will leave this thread forever...... people are so dumbfounded by their BJP hate that they actually say Mgb getting 140

Thanks a lot bhai

Aapke mooh meim ghee shakar

BJP and Modiji Zindabad

Honestly I would be surprised if BJP pulls it off. They are against combined might of 2 Strong regional paries with a loyal support base. Although even if they can narrow their gap with MGB to 20-25 seats. It will be satisfactory performance. Plus who knows this loss can be a boon for BJP in 2019 after 4 years of Jungle Raaj ;)

As I said, BJP may very well loose just don't mock the intelligence of common people, they are far from stupid and gullible populace of the 90s.

Many might vote against BJP because they don't like their agenda and are unimpressed by smart Media Management but that doesn't mean they are not capable of taking cognizance and understanding international affairs.

In-fact Bihar is lot more politically aware than the mean.

Are you Dalit ? Read it some where on one of the thread. Are all dalits with Lalu kumar yadav ? Please don't mind as I am trying to find out how people in India vote based on castes.

Back
Top Bottom