What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Honestly I would be surprised if BJP pulls it off. They are against combined might of 2 Strong regional paries with a loyal support base. Although even if they can narrow their gap with MGB to 20-25 seats. It will be satisfactory performance. Plus who knows this loss can be a boon for BJP in 2019 after 4 years of Jungle Raaj ;)

BJP should win these elections not just to silence anti-nationals but to develop bihar. unless bihar and U.P develops on par with south Indian states, we can't shed poverty in India..

CTDMUpVUAAAM8fH.jpg

CTDMZalUYAEgiUl.jpg

CTDMfkPUwAMXabF.jpg
so many SC votes gone with MGB?? giving Paswan and Manjhi so many seats didnt give the advantage to NDA i expected probably due to that haryana property incident which media gave a caste angle to

Are you Dalit ? Read it some where on one of the thread. Are all dalits with Lalu kumar yadav ? Please don't mind as I am trying to find out how people in India vote based on castes.

They vote foolishly when they vote based on caste lines.

Sorry this is a complex issue with some people advocating voting for those who promise biggest bonanza for their particular caste. In my bitter experience such people are more concerned with filling their own pockets but some others believe all parties are the same so why not vote for our own.

Caste based politicians often cultivate a Robin-hood image to keep their hold on their caste and lack of education and old prejudices still to an extent works to their advantage.

Last edited:
I am still very upset how NDA is ignoring the media. Ideally they should

i. Kiss the media and make up
ii. Sing paeans to it
iii. Invite it to some hill station
iv. Take it out for a walk
v. Some mishap :tsk:

Bihar exit polls live: Today's Chanakya numbers may not be good news for Nitish - Firstpost

FP and Ms. Chaterji are crapping their pants.

Last Wala acha hai :enjoy:

Oh come on. :angel:

I never meant that. How did you think of such a crude thing? :disagree:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

BJP should win these elections not just to silence anti-nationals but to develop bihar. unless bihar and U.P develops on par with south Indian states, we can't shed poverty in India..

Agreed UP & Bihar are to important to be left to these fools

Now I don't care even if already dead Gandhi comes back to return some award.

@Star Wars Somebody said that chanakya was wrong in Maharashtra, Karnataka -and Kashmir? Is that true? Do you know of the top of your head . I am too lazy to google.

If BJP wins Bihar, Media will say "they won because of communal politics"
If BJP looses BIhar , Media will say "they lost because of communal politics"

@Star Wars Somebody said that chanakya was wrong in Maharashtra, Karnataka -and Kashmir? Is that true? Do you know of the top of your head . I am too lazy to google.

Chanakya got the trends right and they predicted the correct party as winner.

Back
Top Bottom