What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Since you are one of a very sensible poster so I feel like asking you about it. If I am not wrong (or may ) your country is doing good be it economically or at least you have a vision and working towards it. Then again why you are against your PM and supporting other parties ? Is not Mody party with dalits ?
Who said country is doing good in term economically or socially without Harmony and eequality country cannot prosper or progress we minority r living in fear after modi became the pm . the basic thing is that if country economy is soo sound y the petrol is still 67.77 crude oil price is below 50usd comparing mamohan congress rule77rs liter crude oil price was approx 120usd

long time bro, good to see you back how you been.
Hamari toh modi ne halat kharab kar rakhi hai. Aaj kal toh hamare khane or religion freedom pe bhi pabandi lagrahi hai we r counting days when this pm tenure ends

Even writer historians artist scientist r feeling the heat of growing intolerance in country bcoz of bjp and rss

CTDzbzGUEAA4mr4.jpg

this is what ndtv thinks of chankya polls result :lol:

Who said country is doing good in term economically or socially without Harmony and eequality country cannot prosper or progress we minority r living in fear after modi became the pm . the basic thing is that if country economy is soo sound y the petrol is still 67.77 crude oil price is below 50usd comparing mamohan congress rule77rs liter crude oil price was approx 120usd

At least print and electronic media says so. May be they are wrong ? If your economy is in such a bad shape then why your foreign reserves are growing or I would say why GDP is going high and from where are you doing so much of shopping (from defence perspective) ? Secondly it is so sad to hear that minorities are feeling scared. It should not be so.

View attachment 269743

this is what ndtv thinks of chankya polls result :lol:
it looks fake but wouldn't be surprised if they fcuked it up

Hamari toh modi ne halat kharab kar rakhi hai. Aaj kal toh hamare khane or religion freedom pe bhi pabandi lagrahi hai we r counting days when this pm tenure ends

Even writer historians artist scientist r feeling the heat of growing intolerance in country bcoz of bjp and rss

Itna intolerant kyon ho rahe ho janab?

If hindus are also saying this then fsayed must be true. Thanks.
Dude, sarthak is just pulling your leg, if people were so scared of government would they be coming on primetime TV every night to shout abuses at the government and the PM. In a truly fascist state they would be behind bars or dead with a bullet between their eyes.

This is something else. - long explanation - the old order of networked elites are being pushed over by newly emerging demographics - the old elite are squealing like little pigs because they don't want to give up their privileges. I am simplifying but as you are taking an interest and everyone else only has eyes on Bihar, I thought I would respond.

Dude, sarthak is just pulling your leg, if people were so scared of government would they be coming on primetime TV every night to shout abuses at the government and the PM. In a truly fascist state they would be behind bars or dead with a bullet between their eyes.

This is something else. - long explanation - the old order of networked elites are being pushed over by newly emerging demographics - the old elite are squealing like little pigs because they don't want to give up their privileges. I am simplifying but as you are taking an interest and everyone else only has eyes on Bihar, I thought I would respond.

Thanks. I love political discussion but I hardly get into such type of discussions.Reason is pretty simple, in Pakistan people label each other. I was not even aware that you had elections. I noticed this thread only today and straight away went to last page. I just wanted to understand why only few people (at least on this thread) is against Mody. Is it because they are dalit or muslims or other minority group ? I don't know many people here so I don't understand their nature or their way of posting. Neither I love Mody nor I hate him but I find him an intelligent person who is doing everything good for his country. This is the only reason I came here to understand people view towards him.

I am out of this thread because I don't know anyone from India other then Mody,Rahul Gandhi and Lalu yadav,

Back
Top Bottom