What's new

BJP on its way out, losses begin in Bihar

Will have to wait till 8th november.
ABP-Neilson was showing majority for Nitish, India Today showed BJP wins but a very close match while some are saying that it will be a draw. Too confusing to predict.:undecided:
Modi is set to resign in a couple of weeks.
And Rahul baba will become PM with the help of mahagatbandhan.:lol:

Here are some big pollsters:
ABP-Nielsen: Comfortable Majority to MGB.
Today's Chanakya: Landslide victory to NDA.
C-Voter: Close call with slight edge to MGB.
Cicero: Close call with slight edge to NDA.
NewsX: Comfortable majority to NDA.
CNX: Comfortable Majority to MGB.

Its too close to predict any side as of now. Lets see. My personal opinion says NDA ahead slightly (120-125).

@Bang Galore @SarthakGanguly @ranjeet @[Bregs]

BJP started as clear winner in bihar elections, what happened during the coting months is very confusing as its getting closer.

BJP started as clear winner in bihar elections, what happened during the coting months is very confusing as its getting closer.
Not really. When Lalu and Nitish collaborated back in summer, people were literally writing off BJP( even me) but then all of the sudden BJP became favourite in coming months just before elections ( Modi's rally in Saharsa started all these...) but in between it seems BJP couldn't do well in phase1 and phase2, bounced back again in remaining phases though.

Not really. When Lalu and Nitish collaborated back in summer, people were literally writing off BJP( even me) but then all of the sudden BJP became favourite in coming months just before elections ( Modi's rally in Saharsa started all these...) but in between it seems BJP couldn't do well in phase1 and phase2, bounced back again in remaining phases though.

If bjp lost this elections then its going to be tough for them as well as for economic reforms too. but seeing the last 2 phases of elections witnessing comparatively higher voting it seems that will benefit bjp

Mgb is winning no doubt about it

Bhakts still hallucinating of win in bihar:yay::yay::yay::omghaha::rofl:

If bjp lost this elections then its going to be tough for them as well as for economic reforms too. but seeing the last 2 phases of elections witnessing comparatively higher voting it seems that will benefit bjp
lets see. I am as clueless about this election as exit polls( since they seems to be equally divided). hehe

The battle has been closely fought. But whatever the result, its sure that the BJP has lost the areas, which it won during Lok Sabha. During LS polls, so called Grand Alliance wasnt there. Nitish had to stitch a alliance with a "convicted" theif Lalu to save his CM.
Nevertheless a good lesson for BJP to control its motormouths or fall. But economically, BJP is doing a great job, its just the news s not reaching the people.

Back
Top Bottom