What's new

BJP on its way out, losses begin in Bihar

QUOTED for Nov. 8th!!!

If you don't mind me asking are you back from a long hiatus from PDF? Just curious because I have interacted with almost everyone but don't seem to recall you.

In case yes, then welcome

Regards

If you don't mind me asking are you back from a long hiatus from PDF? Just curious ---------

IF I am POSTING on PDF after a LONG HIATUS......it means that I am BACK from a Long HiATUS on PDF.....Right?

IF I am POSTING on PDF after a LONG HIATUS......it means that I am BACK from a Long HiATUS on PDF.....Right?

Didn't quite get what you are saying.

Anyway welcome back and happy posting!

P.S. Sorry for going off Topic

Regards

Didn't quite get what you are saying.

Anyway welcome back and happy posting!

P.S. Sorry for going off Topic

Regards

Was BANNED for a LONG time........................................... (is that the answer you were looking for?)

Well looks like results could go either way...but if MGB wins someone is going to have to shutup this guynextdoor chappie - get him banned or something...he is going to be totally insufferable!

:triniti:

The difference between a SICKULAR & a Sanghi............

A SICKULAR will support even Dawood Ibhrahim if he were to DEFEAT Modi......

Look at this Chap Called @Guynextdoor2 ..... I am here since long....but still don't know which party he supports or which IDEOLOGY he supports..... In Karnataka he will support Congress, In Delhi he will support Kejri or in Bihar he will Support LALU :lol:

Bas Modi Nhi Ana Chahiye :lol:

Atleast Sanghis are consistent with there Party - Win or Lose!

There is no point in getting excited on exit poll. Experienced people will tell you that they are often wrong. Additionally, there is no clear direction.

The difference between a SICKULAR & a Sanghi............

A SICKULAR will support even Dawood Ibhrahim if he were to DEFEAT Modi......

Look at this Chap Called @Guynextdoor2 ..... I am here since long....but still don't know which party he supports or which IDEOLOGY he supports..... In Karnataka he will support Congress, In Delhi he will support Kejri or in Bihar he will Support LALU :lol:

Bas Modi Nhi Ana Chahiye :lol:

Atleast Sanghis are consistent with there Party - Win or Lose!
brotha.. whats with capital letters... :mad:

This is a check on BJP and RSS to have a development agenda and not a communal agenda. Hope the sangh parivar learns from this poll that people are not interested in divisive politics but on development one

Here are some big pollsters:
ABP-Nielsen: Comfortable Majority to MGB.
Today's Chanakya: Landslide victory to NDA.
C-Voter: Close call with slight edge to MGB.
Cicero: Close call with slight edge to NDA.
NewsX: Comfortable majority to NDA.
CNX: Comfortable Majority to MGB.

Its too close to predict any side as of now. Lets see. My personal opinion says NDA ahead slightly (120-125).

You got NewsX wrong. It's the reverse.

and how hard they fall. When APP THRASHED (beat the living daylights etc.) out of BJP 67 to 3, Bhakt said - no consequence, small state etc. Now the big states are lining up. Bihar- BJP is now officially losing. West Bengal is next. Punjab is going the AAP way and will make Delhi look like mercy killing. BJP is on it's way out.

NDTV's Poll of Exit Polls Shows JDU+ Ahead in Bihar: 10 Developments

Well this year, Diwali starts on 8th. Don't know if it will be celebrated in India or Pakistan though :lol:

BJP against all parties is win for them even if they lose btw its too close to say anything lol it will be fun if nitish lost he will be job less just like rest of them

Back
Top Bottom