What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Lolz
But he did threaten to behead the CM, so I guess he's half-way there.

She has been campaigning for congress since long, so I thought that might work in her advantage.

One or two rallies in the Gandhi Kingdom, read Rae Barelli and Amethi, doesn't mean anything.

I don't know why people go gaga over Priyanka Gandhi, she seem equally dumb and just as dull as her younger brother, and let's not forget married to a crook! It would be like Benazir Bhutto married to Zardari, and we all know how that worked out for Pakistan!

I don't want any Gandhi to "lead" India anymore!

Ditto, not unless he/she is a "non-family" Gandhi and gets there by climbing up the ladder.

:blink:
RSS-bot???
Gosh! I knew it. :tsk:

Agreed.
But compared to Rahul.G,she has more support within congress...or so I thought.

Probably a rumor spread by the BJP to further undermine the confidence of a beleaguered Pappu Gandhi.

Okay.
He's a desi version of Taliban then.
Man! How do you type so fast???

Deis version of Dracula :coffee:

dharamdil.jpg

Agreed.
But compared to Rahul.G,she has more support within congress...or so I thought.

She is dumber than Pappu ,and that is quite an achievement. Just because she does not open her mouth as much as Pappu does not mean that she is smarter than Pappu.

Congress ,witnessing after what a train wreck pappu has become, is keeping her out of public scrutiny so that someone may carry Gandhi's name, when pappu fails, or die without an heir before becoming PM.

Probably a rumor spread by the BJP to further undermine the confidence of a beleaguered Pappu Gandhi.
After Rajiv Gandhi's death people had assumed that Gandhi family would not be able to lead the party anymore. Sonia Gandhi's accent was made fun of, and she faced a tough time to manage the party. But the elections of 2004(?) turned the tables.
I am sure one of the Gandhis is being groomed to be our next PM.
But I want Modi to get atleast one more term as PM. :)
(Fingers crossed!!)

There is silence in the English media. Who do you think? :azn:
Is that the sign???

Deis version of Dracula :coffee:

dharamdil.jpg
Lol
Can never imagine this man in Dracula costume. :P

She is dumber than Pappu ,and that is quite an achievement. Just because she does not open her mouth as much as Pappu does not mean that she is smarter than Pappu.

Congress ,witnessing after what a train wreck pappu has become, is keeping her out of public scrutiny so that someone may carry Gandhi's name, when pappu fails, or die without an heir before becoming PM.
No heir?
Errrrr
I thought he had taken after his grand father. :tsk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom