What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

After Rajiv Gandhi's death people had assumed that Gandhi family would not be able to lead the party anymore. Sonia Gandhi's accent was made fun of, and she faced a tough time to manage the party. But the elections of 2004(?) turned the tables.
I am sure one of the Gandhis is being groomed to be our next PM.
But I want Modi to get atleast one more term as PM. :)
(Fingers crossed!!)

Is that the sign???

Lol
Can never imagine this man in Dracula costume. :P

That was before the advent of social media, people were less informed, and BJP didn't have someone like Modi. I don't see Congress coming back to power ever. Maybe a national level "Maha Gathbandhan" , with Congress as a minor ally, but I don't see Congress ever crossing the 2 digit mark.

One or two rallies in the Gandhi Kingdom, read Rae Barelli and Amethi, doesn't mean anything.

Who is this new chap with changed name ??I mean what was his old neme ?? Is he pakistani ??

That will be disastrous....that is if they ever come back to power.

I absolutely love Modi- just that his silence over recent killings is a lil disturbing.

There were 4 deaths over this beef issue, 3 Muslims and 1 Hindu, as unfortunate as they were, let's not label it as "killings".

Who is this new chap with changed name ??I mean what was his old neme ?? Is he pakistani ??

Begum Levina Khatun, from Bangladesh.

No heir?
Errrrr
I thought he had taken after his grand father. :tsk:

A decade down the line, pappu would start shooting blanks. No amount of medical help would produce an heir for Gandhi family.

Problem with grand father model is that Vadra pups are too young to become anything, and they carry surname, Vadra. Of course they could take surname of Gandhi by some fraud, but this is not 1940s where you could convert Nehru lineage into fake Gandhi lineage by wordplay. They would be massacred in court of public opinion for that level of deceit.

@SarthakGanguly

This may interest you:

If you want more inspiration for music projecting strength, I would recommend this German band: Rammstein Official - YouTube

Most of their songs have been adapted for military theme by fanbois.

As i said, Amrinder Singh will separate from congress and form his own party that will be the end of congress in Punjab. Sikh's aren't anti Hindu they are anti BJP and Akali Dal. Claiming Sikh hate Hindus is ludicrous. IN Kerala Christians and Muslims are majority but they focused on 60 odd seats out of the 150. So if there is a Hindu consolidation, victory is still possible

I agree amrinder is last hope for my state :-)
Well, tough luck. I don't mind if they ban me. I am no Arun Shourie that I will cry 'Bad RSS bad Indrani bad Manvan'. :D
The shorts MUST change. And they will. I am waiting for this current generation to retire. :angel:

With your brand of thinking Hindutva would forever have been a secretive card game for a selected few. What you (in plural) think is irrelevant. I will change it. Just wait and watch. :tup:

Quite a vision you have :enjoy:

A decade down the line, pappu would start shooting blanks. No amount of medical help would produce an heir for Gandhi family.

Problem with grand father model is that Vadra pups are too young to become anything, and they carry surname, Vadra. Of course they could take surname of Gandhi by some fraud, but this is not 1940s where you could convert Nehru lineage into fake Gandhi lineage by wordplay. They would be massacred in court of public opinion for that level of deceit.

@SarthakGanguly

This may interest you:

If you want more inspiration for music projecting strength, I would recommend this German band: Rammstein Official - YouTube

Most of their songs have been adapted for military theme by fanbois.

Nice one

How did this happen then in the 1940s? This fraud?
as that time nehru was MK ghandies favturate thats how :coffee:

Did he??? Haha
He ocassionally says that to @Cherokee too.
I wonder what's cooking between them. :lol:
who are you never seen you here before what was your past ID name :azn:

Nah I think he bought congressi "increaing intolerance" churan which explains his laaaauuuu for Modi.
kaise mizaj hain sirji aur sunao bihar ki koi nayee taazi :azn:

kaise mizaj hain sirji aur sunao bihar ki koi nayee taazi :azn:

Bas aapke nazaro karam hai janab .... daru sharu band ho rakhi hai .. aaj choti si window milne ke aasar hai mauka milte hi chauka laga denge. aap sunao old monk se meeting start hui ya nahi?

This guy is in no mood to pull back his punches.

‘Original Bihari babu’ Shatrughan Sinha targets Arun Jaitley over ‘scooter party’ | The Indian Express

Deserves solid boot on his sorry arse.
he is nothing but a congressi stooge who wants to flaunt that he is still in BJP

Bas aapke nazaro karam hai janab .... daru sharu band ho rakhi hai .. aaj choti si window milne ke aasar hai mauka milte hi chauka laga denge. aap sunao old monk se meeting start hui ya nahi?
sirji maine bhe kai hafto se old monk se kinara ker rakha hai ab jo bhi programm banega festive season ke baad hi bangega :D

Back
Top Bottom