What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

SONIA is responsible for the death of a mother and her 3 kids.

Daughter-in-law, three grandchildren dead after fire at ex-Congress MP's house in Telangana - The Times of India

WARANGAL: The charred bodies of Congress lawmaker Sircilla Rajaiah's daughter-in-law and her three children were found after a fire at his house in Warangal, Telangana. Rajaiah is the Congress candidate for the Warangal Lok Sabha constituency by-poll to be held on November 21.

Rajaih's daughter-in-law Sarika and her children are believed to have died after gas leak from the LPG cylinder which led to a blaze in the house located at Revenue Colony in Hanamkonda. The three children have been identified as Abhina, Ayaan and Sriyan.

The police and fire services rushed to the spot after receiving information about the fire but the four had already died by then.

Though the incident appeared to be an accident, it is no secret that there has been animosity between Sarika and Rajaiah's family for some time. Sarika had even filed a complaint with the police that she was being harassed by Rajaiah. The relationship between Sarika and Rajaiah are believed to have never been easy following her marriage with his son Anil in 2006.

Some residents in the area suspect that Sarika committed suicide along with her three children. Police Commissioner Sudheer Babu is personally overseeing the investigation the case.

There is speculation that Sarika recently met Congress president Sonia Gandhi in New Delhi and asked urged her not to give the party ticket to Rajaiah. She is reported to have told the Congress chief that if he gets the party ticket, she would have no option but to kill herself.

Some of her neighbours also said that Sarika was not being allowed to leave the house for the past few days by Rajaiah's men.

No... Amrinder Singh will separate from Congress by 2017, mark my words.
Bengal and Maharashtra their support will be wiped out. Kerala we will see on November 5thif they decline or not. Congress is done for...

Congress will continue to exist in Kerala due to their large christian and muslim population. You forget sonia gandhi is a christian.

Anti Hindu sentiments by Sikhs will keep the congress alive in Punjab too unless AAP takes up anti Hindu stand. (no possible under AK). Bengal and Maharashtra there exist a possibility in a few more years. I forgot to mention Telengana & APwhere CONgress will make a come back. Karnataka too CONgress is strong due to lack of any serous opposition.

Congress will continue to exist in Kerala due to their large christian and muslim population. You forget sonia gandhi is a christian.

Anti Hindu sentiments by Sikhs will keep the congress alive in Punjab too unless AAP takes up anti Hindu stand. (no possible under AK). Bengal and Maharashtra there exist a possibility in a few more years. I forgot to mention Telengana & APwhere CONgress will make a come back. Karnataka too CONgress is strong due to lack of any serous opposition.

As i said, Amrinder Singh will separate from congress and form his own party that will be the end of congress in Punjab. Sikh's aren't anti Hindu they are anti BJP and Akali Dal. Claiming Sikh hate Hindus is ludicrous. IN Kerala Christians and Muslims are majority but they focused on 60 odd seats out of the 150. So if there is a Hindu consolidation, victory is still possible

LOL. They should have permanently banned you. RSS is not about looks. They give 2 hoots about public perception. That is the way they keep themselves free from manipulation. The day you start seeking validation from the external world is the day you lose freedom.
Well, tough luck. I don't mind if they ban me. I am no Arun Shourie that I will cry 'Bad RSS bad Indrani bad Manvan'. :D
The shorts MUST change. And they will. I am waiting for this current generation to retire. :angel:

With your brand of thinking Hindutva would forever have been a secretive card game for a selected few. What you (in plural) think is irrelevant. I will change it. Just wait and watch. :tup:

CS9LLjCUcAElIQ3.png

lol,..i double checked in face book and it is true

You don't understand. The Signs are very crystal clear, Nitish will be PM candidate.They don't predict, they follow an agenda, weather that agenda is successful or not is something else. When you see something in newspapers/articles it is very much part of an agenda. If Nitish wins BIhar, he will be 2019 PM candidate
Nitish will be the PM candidate. No doubt about it.

View attachment 269359

lol,..i double checked in face book and it is true
Modi-fied. :tsk:

Well, tough luck. I don't mind if they ban me. I am no Arun Shourie that I will cry 'Bad RSS bad Indrani bad Manvan'. :D
The shorts MUST change. And they will. I am waiting for this current generation to retire. :angel:

With your brand of thinking Hindutva would forever have been a secretive card game for a selected few. What you (in plural) think is irrelevant. I will change it. Just wait and watch. :tup:

09nov22kpn51.jpg

These ones are better than the parade I saw past Hanuman Mandir on Dussehra.

What I have noted is that the shoes are not uniform. Some in fact were wearing sports shoes.

That is where I would concentrate. Longer football style socks. And decent DMS.

A of course we must pay homage to Godwin while at it .....

article-2625797-1DC1C8FD00000578-304_634x455.jpg

09nov22kpn51.jpg

These ones are better than the parade I saw past Hanuman Mandir on Dussehra.

What I have noted is that the shoes are not uniform. Some in fact were wearing sports shoes.

That is where I would concentrate. Longer football style socks. And decent DMS.
Shorts is not the issue entirely. There are options.

Ultimate aim is to project might. Each step in the march must exude raw strength. The marching music needs to be high on bass. There should be a silent disciplined roll of uninhibited power. The flags need to be bigger and in greater number.

People need something to fear. Something to be awed with. A force that is respected. By all. Including those who hate it. Rather, especially by those who hate it.

The shit gets real here though .....

rss-2-1_650_042015085657.jpg

A little bit concerning now ....

RSS_0_0_0.jpg

Hindu-Shakti-Sangam-swayamsevaks-gathered-One-View.jpg

15TH_RSS_JHA_STORY_1619437f.jpg

rss-l-re.jpg

Shorts is not the issue entirely. There are options.

Ultimate aim is to project might. Each step in the march must exude raw strength. The marching music needs to be high on bass. There should be a silent disciplined roll of uninhibited power. The flags need to be bigger and in greater number.

People need something to fear. Something to be awed with. A force that is respected. By all. Including those who hate it. Rather, especially by those who hate it.

I would like them to sling the latth behind (Blade style) and there should be a sea of saffron flag.

The cap is a nice tribute to Netaji.

Maybe SWAT batons at the hips?

It does not matter whether you cry or not. Good news for you though is that there has been a re-think going on in RSS and they are coming up with full trousers for their cadets. Not for the pleasure of the world or to look hot to attract girls, but just a change of uniform for certain occasions.

Hindutva has never been secretive nor for selected few, considering its popularity from its inception and through the dark years of secularism in India. Even today, RSS cadets number in millions, leave alone the whole of Sangh Parivar. I doubt you would gain much traction within the organization with your immature, uninformed thinking. You think Modi who has been an RSS pracharak and fashion conscious would not have grappled with the uniform issue? Or the other millions of RSS cadets? They stood with RSS for its cause and not for the uniform. The uniform was always immaterial. RSS is for the deep thinker. You are too shallow.

Back
Top Bottom