What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

slim is not the word.
You're anorexic. :P
now tell me why is bihar so important for BJP?

BUT i weigh 62kg !!! :mad:

Loss in BIhar means Anti Modi elements in BJP will be strengthened and will attempt to make Modi not PM candidate in 2019. Also Congress and other parties will be encouraged to disrupt parliament and not pass any economic reforms.Also Nitish will become the 2019 P.M candidate and Mahathugbandan will become a blueprint for 2019 elections.

Win in Bihar for Modi means all the anti BJP elements inside BJP are silenced. Economic reforms will become the priority. MBG will break apart with Nitish and Lalu fighting for opposition space, plan for 2019 elections will go down the sewer if MBG looses Bihar. Basically Bihar will set the tone for rest of the term, also chances of are other states fall to BJP like a domino effect.

Do you also wear RSS uniform- those mini skirts?
I stopped attending shakhas, except for occasions. I don't wear those then. They look ridiculous.

Hugo Boss designs are the best.

Search - 'hugo boss military design' in Google. They have experience. :angel:

Not sure, but they sure hoped he didn't.
In short, they're not good at predicting country's future.
Remember Nancy Powell's meeting with Modi a month before elections?
Look for such signs and not articles in newspapers.

Search - 'hugo boss military design' in Google. They have experience. :angel:
Very Hitler-ish.
You girl.....just can't stop posting can u? :disagree:
I do not get time to post these days. For a change I don't have much work today.
BTW, when i read the first line of your signature....it sounded NAUGHTY :p:D
Like what???
you dirty mind!

Me. I suggested what's in my signature.

LOL. They should have permanently banned you. RSS is not about looks. They give 2 hoots about public perception. That is the way they keep themselves free from manipulation. The day you start seeking validation from the external world is the day you lose freedom.

Back
Top Bottom