What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

[9:30PM, 03/11/2015] Jhà: Here is latest update : nepotism by state BJP leaders caused disastrous performance in first two phases.. Local leaders gave too many tickets to own family resulting in at least 20 seats gone in first two phases.
[9:30PM, 03/11/2015] Jhà: Frustrating is the word used by a top state leader.

@jha saab msg ...

Idiots,hopefully we will triumph on Nov 8

[9:30PM, 03/11/2015] Jhà: Here is latest update : nepotism by state BJP leaders caused disastrous performance in first two phases.. Local leaders gave too many tickets to own family resulting in at least 20 seats gone in first two phases.

@jha saab msg ...

I some how doubt that, we will see on Nov 8th. Little chance that can happen with Amit Shah deciding who the seats go to...

Lemme try to go confirm it with a few people

Last edited:

@jha saab msg ...

asked one of the pollsters, ill try to verify with more people

Ok suddenly as Congress marching for in tolerance its look like fake from the day starts all channels asking intolarance march or bokhlahat march .. its very hard to creat atmosphere of fake intolarance and bjp fucked it up in a day ...

SOGA and RAGA got permission to have max 125 people to presidents palace to protest. She could manage 85 only.

I some how doubt that, we will see on Nov 8th. Little chance that can happen with Amit Shah deciding who the seats go to...

Lemme try to go confirm it with a few people
Nope dude it is very much true, some 14 seats have been lost due to bad section & infighting, narendranath(unbiased) has confirmed it & firstpost posted an article a few weeks back on Shah being annoyed with infighting.

I recall a JDU guy telling me a few weeks back on how bad ticket selection due to nepotism has helped the MGB a lot.

Nope dude it is very much true, some 14 seats have been lost due to bad section & infighting, narendranath(unbiased) has confirmed it & firstpost posted an article a few weeks back on Shah being annoyed with infighting.

I recall a JDU guy telling me a few weeks back on how bad ticket selection due to nepotism has helped the MGB a lot.

narandranath is not unbiased.. Either way.. i have asked other pollsters as well. Lets see the reply i get... I did hear 2 BJP M.Ps tried to sabotage BJP's chances, but did not work. wonder if this is part of that.

Foreign NGOs Fund the Advocacy of RTE in India: IndiaFacts Research Report | IndiaFactsIndiaFacts

"Our research has led us to reasonably conclude that in the long run, laws such as the Right to Education will end up determining who has the sole Right to Educate."

Minorities (read Christians) are going to be the sole body with right to educate Indians if this law stays.

I have always claimed that RTE is basically an conversion enablement tool.

Missionaries monoplised two sectors in India: Health and education. They have lost their grip on health due to proliferation of private healthcare, and were losing their grip on education due to rise of private schools.At least for half a decade before RTE came into effect, Convent schools have fallen down preference list of parents and were replaced by private schools in most Tier I/II/III cities.

RTE was a masterstroke for missionaries which imposed extra high costs on private schools compared to convent schools thus making them financially unviable.

I have always claimed that RTE is basically an conversion enablement tool.

Missionaries monoplised two sectors in India: Health and education. They have lost their grip on health due to proliferation of private healthcare, and were losing their grip on education due to rise of private schools.At least for half a decade before RTE came into effect, Convent schools have fallen down preference list of parents and were replaced by private schools in most Tier I/II/III cities.

RTE was a masterstroke for missionaries which imposed extra high costs on private schools compared to convent schools thus making them financially unviable.

Another I read a few days ago was employment agencies with secular names being run by Church groups. Guess which group is getting placed.

This flying kiss to Namo in Darbhanga rally is too awesome :woot:....i clicked some screenshots to share with you :D:D
12196282_835239366622243_1422494962664710104_n.jpg

11138105_835239373288909_1817451157312656187_n.jpg

12190080_835239369955576_6268608100304776387_n.jpg

If anyone have time plz make 3-4 sec video and share it :P

narandranath is not unbiased.. Either way.. i have asked other pollsters as well. Lets see the reply i get... I did hear 2 BJP M.Ps tried to sabotage BJP's chances, but did not work. wonder if this is part of that.
apart from Shotgun and RKSingh?

Hi Everyone,
am new to this forum, even though i watch this space since Dec 2013.

This flying kiss to Namo in Darbhanga rally is too awesome :woot:....i clicked some screenshots to share with you :D:D
12196282_835239366622243_1422494962664710104_n.jpg

11138105_835239373288909_1817451157312656187_n.jpg

12190080_835239369955576_6268608100304776387_n.jpg

If anyone have time plz make 3-4 sec video and share it :P

You have a good observation, the scene lasted just 2 seconds.

modi.gif

Now pls dont misunderstand her I am sure Modi has many fans- she's one among them.
His line "Modi ko agar gaali dene se Bihar ka bhala hota hai...toh main tayaar hu" earned him applause. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom