What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Actually dhawan had no arguments so had to resort to rhetoric.Like you know am no Jaitley fan but among the current crop of leaders nobody could have handled this better

BJP should use Sushma . She is best weapon apart from Modi himself ,BJP has .I don't know why she isn't given more media interaction slots. Or does Modi don't want her to become more formidable at the expense of BJP itself ??

Howcan I be ok?

An Hitler incarnated is ruling my country, look at this thread itself... Sanghis all around and peace loving seculars are being booted out of JNU of all places :cry:
Sanghis were always in here and all around the place.. Its just that they got emboldened in the recent past. So don't you worry:enjoy:

What do you expect.. Do they have any choice of their own? :cheesy:

More like do they have a brain of their own..LOL.

Howcan I be ok?

An Hitler incarnated is ruling my country, look at this thread itself... Sanghis all around and peace loving seculars are being booted out of JNU of all places :cry:

Who got booted out of JNU?

Fact of the matter is..they have no history or culture of their own. They are having to borrow someone else's. Some from subcontinent & some from Arabs..& God knows who else. That's why I said they have no choice but copy.

You can see that on Buzzfeed videos. Every single video Buzzfeed creates about Indian food, the Pakistanis will come in hordes attacking the comment section, this is Pakistani food too. It is like they just cannot wait for someone to create a video on Pakistani food, they just have to flood Indian videos.

I'm back! Another one-sided ban because I responded to an insult with insult. Guess that's not smart since I'm Indian and therefore the sole guilty party when such things occur. I will tread more carefully from now on.

Would like to thank @Star Wars and all the others for the updates on this thread (I've been following whenever I get time).

@Rain Man is also have a ball every now and again too I see in various threads...him and @gslv mk3 crack me up in the B'desh threads.:enjoy:

Anyways, while I was away I made this result map for the two phases so far based on the apoorva kumar projection

Rahul’s Cong takeover certain by March 2016: Jairam Ramesh | india | Hindustan Times

Everyone above 60 is out, 6 more months then congress mukt bharat is certain :D

View attachment 265424 View attachment 265425

@saurav @Darmashkian Found this on twitter timeline of Apoorva Kumar (@ApoorvaKumar4) | Twitter

He claims its date from MBG, NDA and local jurno...

Tf1ySt3.jpg

Orange = BJP + Allies

Green = JDU + Allies

Let us see how close the final results look, I will update this map as more phases complete and we have more results from Apoorva Kumar. If @Star Wars could keep posting such info when he comes across them that would be great!

Great to be back again!

Last edited:

how ?:undecided:

More like do they have a brain of their own..LOL.

Who got booted out of JNU?

There are insider news that slowly and steadily RSS is spreading in and around JNU circles (as in alumni, ex-staff, current new students, etc). ABVP just won an election there, for the first time in many years, an right wing inspired literary event had taken place few months back. Not to mention, with all the curbs on foreign donations/ NGOs, many many "intellectual projects" undertaken under the guidance ship of JNU is on the decline due to lack of funds.

Back
Top Bottom