What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

RSTV has neutral people the problem is anchors like Ishan Russel,Tracy,Arfa khannum all have their respective religious biases so their anchorage tends to lean left .

Just like our @Infinity and @jbgt90 think of themselves as liberal mascots but at heart are just as religiously biased as any @The_Showstopper or @doublemaster in here
Can you point out religious bias in any of my posts since you are making a claim?

Oh man that was one hell of a slap delivered by Rajeev Dhawan to Arun Jaitley. I believe an interview with Barkha Dutt is due now.
But Jaitley's counter was quite impressive too. There was no need for any personal attacks...& I thought that Dhawan guy crossed the line couple of times.

DD is neutral as far as i know.

yeah, neutral with saffron tones... rss chief shouting on it twice makes it so very neutral.

i mostly don't watch dd now.

at least during congress times, it had some progressive talk shows, one-to-one discussions and recordings.

Sounds like it's not a caged parrot anymore! :p:

i see... non-bjp == caged parrot and bjp == free dove.

good logic.

Last edited:
But Jaitley's counter was quite impressive too. There was no need for any personal attacks...& I thought that Dhawan guy crossed the line couple of times.

He is bound to, Jaitley has been bitch slapping judges for some time now

to sum up, he said told jaitley that you were never elected to the parliament and made your way to Rajya Sabha through maneuvering.

Either way that statement is just personal attack and makes little sense. His party won the election and has the right to appoint him. While judges have simply usurped the powers.

Either way that statement is just personal attack and makes little sense. His party won the election and has the right to appoint him. While judges have simply usurped the powers.

Dhawan is not a former judge, plus I loved the way how Arnab jumped in and took Jaitley's side. Another example of how much hold he has on media :lol:

Dhawan is not a former judge, plus I loved the way how Arnab jumped in and took Jaitley's side. Another example of how much hold he has on media :lol:

Does not matter, the judges need to be put in his place. You can't just appoint yourself. The Judiciary has been interfering way to much in the executive for far too long and taking a high moral ground. They have no moral standing on this as S.C itself has delayed 1000nds of cases by years...

Nah I don't think Dhawan crossed any lines, It's about time somebody slapped jaitley with truth. He needs to shed that sense of entitlement.
Ya...but I thought it was off topic & trolling to bring Jaitley's loss in elections etc...

Does not matter, the judges need to be put in his place. You can't just appoint yourself. The Judiciary has been interfering way to much in the executive for far too long and taking a high moral ground. They have no moral standing on this as S.C itself has delayed 1000nds of cases by years...
Second that, no more Dial a Bail.

Back
Top Bottom