What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

7aw5Uvb.png

Damn these internet hindus even SC lawyers can't write in peace these days.

Actually dhawan had no arguments so had to resort to rhetoric.Like you know am no Jaitley fan but among the current crop of leaders nobody could have handled this better

Even I can be a better spokesperson than sambit patra & I agree jaitley kicked some A$$ yesterday

Govt needs to crackdown hard on opposition

BJP should talk less & do more

I'm back! Another one-sided ban because I responded to an insult with insult. Guess that's not smart since I'm Indian and therefore the sole guilty party when such things occur. I will tread more carefully from now on.

Would like to thank @Star Wars and all the others for the updates on this thread (I've been following whenever I get time).

@Rain Man is also have a ball every now and again too I see in various threads...him and @gslv mk3 crack me up in the B'desh threads.:enjoy:

Anyways, while I was away I made this result map for the two phases so far based on the apoorva kumar projection

Tf1ySt3.jpg

Orange = NDA + Allies

Green = JDU + Allies

Let us see how close the final results look, I will update this map as more phases complete and we have more results from Apoorva Kumar. If @Star Wars could keep posting such info when he comes across them that would be great!

Great to be back again!

Welcome back, and great job. :tup: :)

Modiji stressing on Sadak, Bijli, Pani...Padhai, Kamai and Dawai in rally. Hope this should catch the pulse of Bihar. Huge crowd of more than 300k people.

I'm back! Another one-sided ban because I responded to an insult with insult. Guess that's not smart since I'm Indian and therefore the sole guilty party when such things occur. I will tread more carefully from now on.

Would like to thank @Star Wars and all the others for the updates on this thread (I've been following whenever I get time).

@Rain Man is also have a ball every now and again too I see in various threads...him and @gslv mk3 crack me up in the B'desh threads.:enjoy:

Anyways, while I was away I made this result map for the two phases so far based on the apoorva kumar projection

Tf1ySt3.jpg

Orange = NDA + Allies

Green = JDU + Allies

Let us see how close the final results look, I will update this map as more phases complete and we have more results from Apoorva Kumar. If @Star Wars could keep posting such info when he comes across them that would be great!

Great to be back again!

Thanks buddy. Seems like BJPITCell is sleeping and karyakartas like you and @Star Wars working a lot.

Back
Top Bottom