What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I disagree @Prajapati & @sankranti & @manavan @Moksha... etc may be the same..

But @Samudra Manthan is different, I have seen this one debating strongly with @Prajapati on a few issues, though I agree that they are on the same spectrum on many issues especially on those related to BJP,Modi & Hindu nationalism.

@SrNair @Marxist @Nair saab
I disagree with @mooppan when it comes to Christians, I know quite a few Keralite Christians willing to give BJP a chance in Kerala.They are sick of both parties & will vote for BJP depending on it's agenda & manifesto.

They supported Modi for PM too, one guy [whose father is a die-hard Congressman back in Kerala] also campaigned for Modi online! :o:

Phew!!! Finally someone with intelligence and ability to discriminate.

Man i really thought Joe Shearer unlike pseudo sickularists was truly secular. Thats why despite having difference of opinion i respected him disregarding any insults he has thrown at me and my idealogical brothers. But last night by defending muslims for godhara train burning he showed his true face. Just another anti hindu bigot hiding behind the mask of bloody sickularism. Lost all respect for him.

He is indeed "secular" in the way the congress defines it. Anti Hindu with contempt to Hinduism and Indians and India in the Nehruvian mould.

His entire persona in pdf is designed to earn "respect" which is his currency. So the more respect you give him, the more powerful you make him. His other currency is power which comes from sucking up to the pakistani mods and working their agenda.

You can never have an honest debate with him. It will always be on his terms i.e with a pen in your hand and a Gun in his.

No, I don't think the same. I don't watch TV at all, just some news clips posted by folks on twitter or PDF. So I have just watched Sambit Patra speak a few times and have not seen what is so offensive about him. In fact he sparkles with native wit. On the other hand I just cannot stand Mani Shankar Aiyer or Manish Tiwari or Sanjay Jha, not impressed by their language skills at all. For that matter, even Indian convent educated, however, articulate are not very graceful in their linguistic skills and speak in a monotone with hardly any normal speech intonation.

Maniac Shankar and Scoundrel jha along with Doggy vijay are pretty high among the ranks of biggest oxymorons Congress has produced .

Though I don't find Tiwari that obnoxious.Infact his lack of confidence don't let me take him seriously.It seems that as if he is forced to read from script.

He is indeed "secular" in the way the congress defines it. Anti Hindu with contempt to Hinduism and Indians and India in the Nehruvian mould.

His entire persona in pdf is designed to earn "respect" which is his currency. So the more respect you give him, the more powerful you make him. His other currency is power which comes from sucking up to the pakistani mods and working their agenda.

You can never have an honest debate with him. It will always be on his terms i.e with a pen in your hand and a Gun in his.

How are you posting with a Ban ? o_O:partay:

oru aaveshathinu vechu kaacheeyathaanappa..
btw-To be honest,I don't like Kerala congress,It only caters the need of super rich achayan groups from pala,kanjirapally,idukki..Thats why they don't have any support from Christians outside those rubber,cardamom belt..I have never voted for Kerala congress or even congress in my life..

Irijnalakuda seat is an exception to that allegation ...Lonappan Nambadan mash earlier and thomas unniyadan deserves the full credit for that ...
I think Kerala congress politics is on its death bed ,With groups like Highrange protection movement and unhappiness of Farmers will affect them this election ...this panchayat election will be tough for them also

Well with the recent tv shows, one thing is for sure.

The age old congress narrative of secularism is being challennged everywhere. Except for a few english speaking self declared secular/ liberals shamelessly sprouting their mouths in their respective dynasty owned media houses , (NDTV tops the list), they can't do anything. :angel:

With rise of AIMM and fractured opposition, Congress is down to a few N.E states and the god's own country.

They are all set to lose Himachal/ Uttarakhand when elections do take place there.

Every prime time show is about communalism/ communalism/ communalism

Hundreds of Muslims are killed every month in Kerala, WB or many other places.... many a times the murdered is a hIndu. Hundreds more cases are committed by Muslim. Why not paint anything remotely related to Muslims as communal?:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

A muslim dies anywhere... Modi must speak/ He must act/ BJP RSS responsible. :hitwall:

WTF Hundreds of years have passed where people have rioted against different religions (and mostly always Muslims are there). Even today, from Turkey to Indonesia, From Pakistan to Syria.... muslims have problems everywhere.

Soon Modi will have to answer the international community in UN for these atrocities. :-)

He was always one!! Read his posts in the past especially the thread in 2012 which was opened by asim aquil on "how TIMES Magazine trying to nominate Murderer Modi as the top 100 People of the world is a global disgrace!!"

After reading that 3 years ago, I realised that this member who is respected by many is definitetely a Left-Liberal!!

Take a bow Darmashkian. I generally do not concentrate much on local politics of any state, so tend to ignore your posts on Andhra-Telangana issues, but for an 18 year old, you are far far more perceptive than a whole bunch of sheeple here who tiptoed and courtesied around Joe Sherer blinded by his flowery prose even when the stench of his bigotry could be smelled a mile away.

How are you posting with a Ban ? o_O:partay:

2013-10-25-onetrickpony.png

Maniac Shankar and Scoundrel jha along with Doggy vijay are pretty high among the ranks of biggest oxymorons Congress has produced .

Though I don't find Tiwari that obnoxious.Infact his lack of confidence don't let me take him seriously.It seems that as if he is forced to read from script.

Two you mentioned, Manishankar Aiyar & Sanjay Jha just ooze jealousy & spite whenever they open their mouth. They have caused maximum damage to congress during national elections than most. Every time they opened their mouth they swung quite a lot of votes in Modi's favour.
Coming back to Manish Tiwari...he is just a chicken. Still remember the time when he went into hiding after calling Anna Hazare corrupt.. & refused to contest his MP seat due to fear of losing.

Irijnalakuda seat is an exception to that allegation ...Lonappan Nambadan mash earlier and thomas unniyadan deserves the full credit for that ...
I think Kerala congress politics is on its death bed ,With groups like Highrange protection movement and unhappiness of Farmers will affect them this election ...this panchayat election will be tough for them also
maniyude kaalam kazhiyumbol athu pala kashanamkalaayi chithari therikkum..Pinne keralathille ella kristheeya sabhakalum chernnondu puthiyoru party thudangaan padhdhathi idunnundenaanu kettathu..athu koodi aakumbol jaga poga..

LOL........... you chickened out real fast. No self confidence ? :azn:

But never the less here is your opportunity to walk the talk. After all both of your claim "IIM" , "brahmin" background, one malllu, one Bong. Made for each other.

Besides you are not smart enough to lay bait. Too young, too inexperience and too naive. So all the best for the next few days.

So why do you think @Joe Shearer is not gracing us with his presence here?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom