What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

But Kerala is not Bihar..We have 46%(official) strong vote base..Its like a fixed deposit..Any splitting in CPM indirectly benefits us,Its hard to think that all Eezhavas will vote for BJP-SNDP after hearing bellapalli..may younger-some mid generation.+ still some Eezhavas groups like gokulam gopalan is with CPM fold...

Its been around 59 years after the creation of Kerala state.So far CPM and Congress ruled 5 after 5 .But if BJP is able to break in to that game then it would be a significant game changer.
You ant blame others for that .You should blame yourself .
Majority of Ezhavas are under SNDP and Shivagiri .Gopalan cant do nothing about it.When push come to shove even liberal began to think for their own benefit.BJP dont need to win a seat in this election .Increase in vote percentage would be worth.

And Shivagiri madom is close with BJP central leadership
They may be small,But they have money,even more than bellapalli family,eg-gokulam..
may be..But what i heard in a new discussion that gokulam group is the main support of Shivagiri madom..S.M may be in good terms with BJP central leadership,not with bellapalli..

But Kerala is not Bihar..We have 46%(official) strong vote base..Its like a fixed deposit..Any splitting in CPM indirectly benefits us,Its hard to think that all Eezhavas will vote for BJP-SNDP after hearing bellapalli..may younger-some mid generation.+ still some Eezhavas groups like gokulam gopalan is with CPM fold...

This so called 46% is majority in 50 seats ,But the Hindus are majority in 90 seats ...If a Consolidation of majority votes happen then your rule is over
And split of Minority votes are not far away Kanthapuram sunni's are on the verge of forming a political party ,Samastha group of sunni's are moving to left front ....Jamat islami's Welfare party ,SDPI are also growing ...

They may be small,But they have money,even more than bellapalli family,eg-gokulam..
may be..But what i heard in a new discussion that gokulam group is the main support of Shivagiri madom..S.M may be in good terms with BJP central leadership,not with bellapalli..

Nothing new in the conflict between the SNDP union and Mutt ,it started from the beginning of SNDP and it will continue ...Despite having money and power he lost to Vellapalli's panel so he is not a big threat

Nobody hates Modi its Hindutva and his tacit approval of it that people hate

The problem with RW is lack of properly nurtured talent pool

A prjapati vs Joe shearer on pdf looks eerily similar to a clueless motor mouth Sambit Patra vs an erudite articulate Cong spokie with graceful linguistic skills (Manish/sanjay jha/MSY) on TV

Modi is the very embodiment of RSS and Hindutva.

But I am going to do you a favour. Joe shearer is prowling around like a wounded snake trying to regain ground and I am going to leave you all to his mercy.

Last I saw was you meekly agreeing to him. So let me see you take him on for a change :lol: ............ no doubt you will do better than me. I will be watching. Let me watch what IIM vs IIM looks like.

@Joe Shearer dinner is served.

Last edited:
Its been around 59 years after the creation of Kerala state.So far CPM and Congress ruled 5 after 5 .But if BJP is able to break in to that game then it would be a significant game changer.
You ant blame others for that .You should blame yourself .
Majority of Ezhavas are under SNDP and Shivagiri .Gopalan cant do nothing about it.When push come to shove even liberal began to think for their own benefit.BJP dont need to win a seat in this election .Increase in vote percentage would be worth.
Shivagiri madom is against bellapalli..
Why should we want to blame ourselves??...Its you for voting parties like CPM,CPI for all these years and got screwed at last...
BJP can't rule Kerala without the support of us(Christians or Muslims)...and if BJP/Sangaparivar has leaders like kumanam,sasikala etc. in Kerala,i don't think a favorable move from us...You are digging your own grave..

This so called 46% is majority in 50 seats ,But the Hindus are majority in 90 seats ...If a Consolidation of majority votes happen then your rule is over
its not true actually...so 8% makes a 40 seats difference??..May Hindus are the major religious group in those 90 seats..But if you combine the populations of Muslims and Christians,it may surpass the Hindu population..for eg-Hindus in Ernakulam district-14 lakhs,Christians-12 lakhs,Muslims-4 lakhs..yes,Hindus are majority there,But if you combine both Muslims and Christians??

its not true actually...so 8% makes a 40 seats difference??..May Hindus are the major religious group in those 90 seats..But if you combine the populations of Muslims and Christians,it may surpass the Hindu population..for eg-Hindus in Ernakulam district-14 lakhs,Christians-12 lakhs,Muslims-4 lakhs..yes,Hindus are majority there,But if you combine both Muslims and Christians??

it is not about the percentage ,there are around 88 lakh muslims in kerala of that nearly 25 lakh live in malapuram district and malapuram have only 14 assembly seats including one seat reserved for SC...minorities are ghettoized in some seats while Hindus are spread on all seats in a ...instead of taking district wise numbers take assembly wise numbers

.If a Consolidation of majority votes happen then your rule is over
And split of Minority votes are not far away Kanthapuram sunni's are on the verge of forming a political party ,Samastha group of sunni's are moving to left front ....Jamat islami's Welfare party ,SDPI are also growing ...
haha..We will rule Kerala for EVER(mark my word)..We are that much confidant...BJP could get a maximum of 50 seats(that too after 2-3 generations)..
what sunni??..Their strongholds are predominant Muslim areas of Malappuram..left or right.winner is a Muslim..you can brag 3rd position there after UDF and LDF..

haha..We will rule Kerala for EVER(mark my word)..We are that much confidant...BJP could get a maximum of 50 seats(that too after 2-3 generations)..
what sunni??..Their strongholds are predominant Muslim areas of Malappuram..left or right.winner is a Muslim..you can brag 3rd position there after UDF and LDF..

No one in kerala can rule with x'ian muslim vote alone ...if miorities can form a govt then why IUMl and Keerala congress is acting as junior partners ?

your political knowledge is pathetic and its waste of time to argue with you

That's not fair. :lol:

Anyway Sheep would be maimed or may be it will choose altogether sheepishly to shy away from dinning with wolf. :lol:

LOL........... I already know how its all going to play out. But members who boast about intellect and eloquence must be provided a fair chance to demonstrate it. :P

Shameful. So many differences amongst us that even enemies seems closer than your own brother.

........ these are "seculars" who have found brother hood with enemies for a mutually beneficial arrangement. Joe Sheres, Lavina, Nair, planet warrior are the few names that come to mind.

Back
Top Bottom