What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

it is not about the percentage ,there are around 88 lakh muslims in kerala of that nearly 25 lakh live in malapuram district and malapuram have only 14 assembly seats including one seat reserved for SC...minorities are ghettoized in some seats while Hindus are spread on all seats in a ...instead of taking district wise numbers take assembly wise numbers
Well,But its same for Hindus,though not that much like Muslims..In my own district Alappuzha which has 8-9 seats has 76% Hindu population(20%-C,4%-M),look Hindus are predominant here..If we combine Muslims and Christians we become majority in Kottayam,Ernakulam,Idukki,Wayanad??,Thrissur??? district..

Din't quite understand what that meant. I find comparison to sambit patra very offensive :angry:

Did you think the same ?

No, I don't think the same. I don't watch TV at all, just some news clips posted by folks on twitter or PDF. So I have just watched Sambit Patra speak a few times and have not seen what is so offensive about him. In fact he sparkles with native wit. On the other hand I just cannot stand Mani Shankar Aiyer or Manish Tiwari or Sanjay Jha, not impressed by their language skills at all. For that matter, even Indian convent educated, however, articulate are not very graceful in their linguistic skills and speak in a monotone with hardly any normal speech intonation.

Modi is the very embodiment of RSS and Hindutva.

But I am going to do you a favour. Joe shearer is prowling around like a wounded snake trying to regain ground and I am going to leave you all to his mercy.

Last I saw was you meekly agreeing to him. So let me see you take him on for a change :lol: ............ no doubt you will do better than me. I will be watching. Let me watch what IIM vs IIM looks like.

@Joe Shearer dinner is served.

I am still of the opinion that you @Prajapati and @Samudra Manthan are one and the same :P That post was to provoke you but @Samudra Manthan didn't take the bait so I may be wrong after all

Shivagiri madom is against bellapalli..
Why should we want to blame ourselves??...Its you for voting parties like CPM,CPI for all these years and got screwed at last...
BJP can't rule Kerala without the support of us(Christians or Muslims)...and if BJP/Sangaparivar has leaders like kumanam,sasikala etc. in Kerala,i don't think a favorable move from us...You are digging your own grave..

Nope .And I am not a communist .I would like a defeat of CPM this time .
If BJP manage to increase their vote share and if that cause the return of same Congress ,then we can say that is a milestone.

I am still of the opinion that you @Prajapati and @Samudra Manthan are one and the same :P That post was to provoke you but @Samudra Manthan didn't take the bait so I may be wrong after all
I disagree @Prajapati & @sankranti & @manavan @Moksha... etc may be the same..

But @Samudra Manthan is different, I have seen this one debating strongly with @Prajapati on a few issues, though I agree that they are on the same spectrum on many issues especially on those related to BJP,Modi & Hindu nationalism.

@SrNair @Marxist @Nair saab
I disagree with @mooppan when it comes to Christians, I know quite a few Keralite Christians willing to give BJP a chance in Kerala.They are sick of both parties & will vote for BJP depending on it's agenda & manifesto.

They supported Modi for PM too, one guy [whose father is a die-hard Congressman back in Kerala] also campaigned for Modi online! :o:

Well,But its same for Hindus,though not that much like Muslims..In my own district Alappuzha which has 8-9 seats has 76% Hindu population(20%-C,4%-M),look Hindus are predominant here..If we combine Muslims and Christians we become majority in Kottayam,Ernakulam,Idukki,Wayanad??,Thrissur??? district..

X'ians+muslims are not majority in all the seats in those districts ...

LOL........... you chickened out real fast. No self confidence ? :azn:

But never the less here is your opportunity to walk the talk. After all both of your claim "IIM" , "brahmin" background, one malllu, one Bong. Made for each other.

Besides you are not smart enough to lay bait. Too young, too inexperience and too naive. So all the best for the next few days.

Modi is the very embodiment of RSS and Hindutva.

But I am going to do you a favour. Joe shearer is prowling around like a wounded snake trying to regain ground and I am going to leave you all to his mercy.

Last I saw was you meekly agreeing to him. So let me see you take him on for a change :lol: ............ no doubt you will do better than me. I will be watching. Let me watch what IIM vs IIM looks like.

@Joe Shearer dinner is served.

Man i really thought Joe Shearer unlike pseudo sickularists was truly secular. Thats why despite having difference of opinion i respected him disregarding any insults he has thrown at me and my idealogical brothers. But last night by defending muslims for godhara train burning he showed his true face. Just another anti hindu bigot hiding behind the mask of bloody sickularism. Lost all respect for him.

Nope .And I am not a communist .I would like a defeat of CPM this time .
If BJP manage to increase their vote share and if that cause the return of same Congress ,then we can say that is a milestone.
sorry,I meant Eezhavas like our Marxist guy..

Man i really thought Joe Shearer unlike pseudo sickularists was truly secular. Thats why despite having difference of opinion i respected him disregarding any insults he has thrown at me and my idealogical brothers. But last night by defending muslims for godhara train burning he showed his true face. Just another anti hindu bigot hiding behind the mask of bloody sickularism. Lost all respect for him.
Link?

He was always one!! Read his posts in the past especially the thread in 2012 which was opened by asim aquil on "how TIMES Magazine trying to nominate Murderer Modi as the top 100 People of the world is a global disgrace!!"

After reading that 3 years ago, I realised that this member who is respected by many is definitetely a Left-Liberal!!

No one in kerala can rule with x'ian muslim vote alone ...if miorities can form a govt then why IUMl and Keerala congress is acting as junior partners ?

your political knowledge is pathetic and its waste of time to argue with you
oru aaveshathinu vechu kaacheeyathaanappa..
btw-To be honest,I don't like Kerala congress,It only caters the need of super rich achayan groups from pala,kanjirapally,idukki..Thats why they don't have any support from Christians outside those rubber,cardamom belt..I have never voted for Kerala congress or even congress in my life..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom