What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

:close_tema:So basically the election results are going to be a complete surprise.

From the same "seculars" who promote "beef party" :coffee:

KCYM calls for boycotting Agnes of God - The Hindu

The Kerala Christian Youth Movement (KCYM) of the Latin Archdiocese of Trivandrum, has called for a boycott of the play Agnes of God which it said mocks at the Christian community.

A pressnote issued here today said the Union Home Ministry should act against such plays which shows in a poor light the priests of the Catholic church..................
In a secular country such as India such tendencies must be opposed, the KCYM said. in the pressnote

...The move by ‘evil forces’ to destroy the communal harmony in the country............:pop::pop::pop:

‘Agnes of God’: Play facing ban threat opens to cheers, applause in Mumbai | The Indian Express

...the Catholic Secular Forum (CSF) and Catholic Bishops’ Conference of India (CBCI) had been seeking to ban the production, saying it’s a “misrepresentation” of Christian beliefs..........

Church Religions Fanatics ....... Right wing "fringe" elements ...... send them "pink chaddis" :lol:

Last edited:
Madhavan Nair Pitches for SNDP-BJP, to Facilitate ‘Hindu Unity’

Very interesting games going on in Kerala. Final frontier of "seculars" set to be broken it seems.

This true. Today when I show bihari people eating onion with some snacks in dry field, It really hurt me . When I compare with gujarat where i live, You literally won't find any poor. Even the so called poor lives a much better life here. Everybody live in Pakka Makan, their boys go to school and they eat much better food. People has sufficient income and not only they can live easily , all of those so called poor has a potential to save few hundred rupees every month.

Once I went to a restaurant. One boy and his mother were selling baloons. people show them and they bought excellent food from Hotel and pestry for them and gave them along with lots of money.

I had a friend in Bihar who says it's neck to neck in Bihar, young people support Modi and oldies support Nitesh

bihar-survey.jpg

WTF? Sounds like all these poll agencies & TV channels have reached an agreement after they got it wrong last year in National elections.. & every state elections after that. Looks like they came out with a ploy where every channel will differ from other...

Kejriwal ka chela hai ... nautanki toh khoon mein hi hai iske :lol:

I heard BJP spokeswoman Sanju Verma rocked the news hour debate today on Ghulam Ali. She was trending on twitter.

Kejriwal ka chela hai ... nautanki toh khoon mein hi hai iske :lol:
Wasn't he suppose to campaign in Bihar for Nitish Kumar along with his guru? Lagta hai hawa ke rukh pehchan liya guru aur chele dono!:lol:

I heard BJP spokeswoman Sanju Verma rocked the news hour debate today on Ghulam Ali. She was trending on twitter.
Did she? Don't watch that show anymore. Will try & watch that segment.

Wasn't he suppose to campaign in Bihar for Nitish Kumar along with his guru? Lagta hai hawa ke rukh pehchan liya guru aur chele dono!:lol:

Did she? Don't watch that show anymore. Will try & watch that segment.
I don't watch it anymore hence missed out on it, heard she took congress to the cleaners and had Arnab begging for a chance to speak. :lol:

Lokniti-CSDS stands by Bihar pre-poll survey, says NDA is ‘definitely ahead of the Grand Alliance’ | The Indian Express
The statement that “almost half of lower OBCs support the NDA” does not mean that the other half is with the Grand Alliance - See more at: Lokniti-CSDS stands by Bihar pre-poll survey, says NDA is ‘definitely ahead of the Grand Alliance’ | The Indian Express

This is in response to Shivam Vij’s article on the Lokniti-CSDS pre-poll survey in Bihar (IE, 7Oct. 2015) and his surmise that we have “drawn the wrong conclusion” from our survey data. While anyone is free to interpret the published data and draw their own conclusions from it (and we could well be wrong), we would like to clarify that if we take Bihar as a whole, the NDA was definitely ahead of the Grand Alliance by four percentage points as per the survey data and at the time of the survey. - See more at: Lokniti-CSDS stands by Bihar pre-poll survey, says NDA is ‘definitely ahead of the Grand Alliance’ | The Indian Express

From the same "seculars" who promote "beef party" :coffee:

Church Religions Fanatics ....... Right wing "fringe" elements ...... send them "pink chaddis" :lol:
Says an ''innocent'' who just killed a Muslim for eating beef...
anyway,care to explain..Did you meant church are promoting beef festivals in Kerala.??..lol..A principal of CMS college,kottayam a Christian was attacked by SFI groups when he tried to stop beef festival in the college compound..Even the bishop of CSI church Kerala chapter strongly condemned the move of beef festivals in Kerala..better get your facts right..

Back
Top Bottom