What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Christian fanatics are also sexual perverts ........... nun, priests, choir boys, rape, murder ..the whole 9 yards. preaching morals to your kind is a waste of time ........hence ..shoooooo.
may be,But personally what worries me more in that post when i saw an Indian female member(who use to post in this very thread) thanked your nasty sexual comments.....

CQmsyvkUcAAC7yp.jpg

Lease is over. Land must be taken back

Nice let's hope every single inch is taken back

may be,But personally what worries me more in that post when i saw an Indian female member(who use to post in this very thread) thanked your nasty sexual comments.....

You are nobody to talk. You threatened to kill me in one of your posts, remember asshole?

You are nobody to talk. You threatened to kill me in one of your posts, remember asshole?
so calling words like asshole is good ??leave it...You did the very same threatening and even worse against Indian Bengali and Sikh members under your former pseudonym like Indrani,madhu greenleaf,saheli,dargon ball etc etc..Did you forget those days??..Threatening is common here in this forum,but passing weird sexual comments??..

so calling words like asshole is good ??leave it...You did the very same threatening and even worse against Indian Bengali and Sikh members under your former pseudonym like Indrani,madhu greenleaf,saheli,dargon ball etc etc..Did you forget those days??..Threatening is common here in this forum,but passing weird sexual comments??..

I do not remember threatening to kill anyone here though yes I have mentioned there would be endless supply of people to take down the likes of Abotani. Manvan has not made any sexual passes at Levina for that matter either though yes he has humiliated her when she has shilled out on him to Pakistanis. So yo think threatening people is far less serious than humiliating them?

#Make_in_India

Gionee plans to transform India into an export hub | Business Standard News

Gionee plans to transform India into an export hub
Company expects to sell 6 million handsets this year
Arnab Dutta | New Delhi October 9, 2015 Last Updated at 00:29 IST

Chinese mobile handset company Gionee, which entered India in 2013, is planning to make the country an export hub for South Asia and Africa.

The company will start manufacturing in India by February 2016. It is setting up a manufacturing unit with a Rs 300 crore investment.

Our facility will be ready by February. The unit will be able to meet all our requirements in India,” said Arvind R Vohra, chief executive officer and managing director of Gionee India.

India is a prospective manufacturing hub for markets in South Asia and Africa once our requirements are met here,” he added.

Gionee sold four million handsets in the country in 2014 and expects to sell six million handsets this year.

According to William Lu, president, Gionee India, is a strategic market for the company. “We were not present online. We are now partnering Snapdeal to offer our premium product, the E8,” he said.

“We have 32,000 channel partners in India but one cannot stay out of the online space. We did not go online because we were waiting for the right product,” Vohra added.

“It is a great addition to our smartphone offerings. We hope our customers will be excited about the choices we are bringing them just before the festival season,” said Kunal Bahl, co-founder and chief executive officer of Snapdeal

@Zebra Nice to see you unbanned after a long time.

https://defence.pk/posts/7713950/
Shamain had a sentence with this term 'basic instinct' meaning Indians have some basic instinct etc. I posted the poster of the film.
True story. :omghaha:
I don't know what was it that you posted because it shows me this...

Off topic:
Are you still trying for Germany??

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    720.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

If it worries you that is your problem. I don't give a fcuk and I am not your shrink .....hence ...........shooo.

Back
Top Bottom