What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Last edited:
Says an ''innocent'' who just killed a Muslim for eating beef...
anyway,care to explain..Did you meant church are promoting beef festivals in Kerala.??..lol..A principal of CMS college,kottayam a Christian was attacked by SFI groups when he tried to stop beef festival in the college compound..Even the bishop of CSI church Kerala chapter strongly condemned the move of beef festivals in Kerala..better get your facts right..

First get the vatican to apologize for Goa Inquisition and then come and talk about atrocities committed by others.

---------------------------

Missionaries of Charity consider itself above Indian law.

Women and Child Development Minister Maneka Gandhi said Thursday that the homes do not want to “come under a uniform secular agenda”

Single-parent norm hurts our conscience, so no adoptions, says Missionaries of Charity | The Indian Express

First get the vatican to apologize for Goa Inquisition and then come and talk about atrocities committed by others.

---------------------------

Missionaries of Charity consider itself above Indian law.

Women and Child Development Minister Maneka Gandhi said Thursday that the homes do not want to “come under a uniform secular agenda”

Single-parent norm hurts our conscience, so no adoptions, says Missionaries of Charity | The Indian Express
sorry,i am an Indian citizen,not Vatican...
Did your tribe ever apologized for the 1984 riots in haryana??..
above Indian law-so killing a Muslim,that too father of an Indian airforce personal is WITHIN Indian law??..wait a minute,It was mutton,not gaumatha(forensic report is just out)...

sorry,i am an Indian citizen,not Vatican...
Did your tribe ever apologized for the 1984 riots in haryana??..
above Indian law-so killing a Muslim,that too father of an Indian airforce personal is WITHIN Indian law??..wait a minute,It was mutton,not gaumatha(forensic report is just out)...
I am sorry that Benedict Papa anthem got me confused about where the loyalty lies.
What you know about my tribe and their role in 1984 riots?
Law will take care of the murderers but that won't stop you from whining now would it? You are forcing Hindus in Kerala to support beef just like Portuguese force feed beef to hindus during inquisition.

Says an ''innocent'' who just killed a Muslim for eating beef...
anyway,care to explain..Did you meant church are promoting beef festivals in Kerala.??..lol..A principal of CMS college,kottayam a Christian was attacked by SFI groups when he tried to stop beef festival in the college compound..Even the bishop of CSI church Kerala chapter strongly condemned the move of beef festivals in Kerala..better get your facts right..

I am fairly certain Makaramarma did not kill any Muslim for eating beef :rofl:

Consider you are a proven anti-national cheer leader for China, you have lost any moral authority to comment on India matters. Now shooo Xtian right wing fanatic... go wear the pink chaddi.

I am sorry that Benedict Papa anthem got me confused about where the loyalty lies.
What you know about my tribe and their role in 1984 riots?
Law will take care of the murderers but that won't stop you from whining now would it? You are forcing Hindus in Kerala to support beef just like Portuguese force feed beef to hindus during inquisition.
Lol..I can sense your frustrations...
A big blow to sanghi terrorists who used the term '"beef story'"' to justify the murder of an innocent Muslim man...so It seems more like a well planned incident..

Lol..I can sense your frustrations...
A big blow to sanghi terrorists who used the term '"beef story'"' to justify the murder of an innocent Muslim man...so It seems more like a well planned incident..
Yeah I wish I could share the Memo.

I am fairly certain Makaramarma did not kill any Muslim for eating beef :rofl:

Consider you are a proven anti-national cheer leader for China, you have lost any moral authority to comment on India matters. Now shooo Xtian right wing fanatic... go wear the pink chaddi.
But you made false allegation..
Christian fanatics??..better than being called a sexual pr%%t anytime any where..You were probably the only INDIAN poster,who were reported multiple times for passing sexual comments in this forum,that too against a fellow Indian female poster...and now you preaching about morals//lol.

So did the Church and that old Nun in Kolkata, You guys used a 76 years old Nun's rape to peddle your hatred for hindus. Shame on people like you.
So did the sangh parivar...You guys used the 'cow''(hindu god) to justify the murder and to ignite hatred against Muslim..

But you made false allegation..
Christian fanatics??..better than being called a sexual pr%%t anytime any where..You were probably the only INDIAN poster,who were reported multiple times for passing sexual comments in this forum,that too against a fellow Indian female poster...and now you preaching about morals//lol.

Christian fanatics are also sexual perverts ........... nun, priests, choir boys, rape, murder ..the whole 9 yards. preaching morals to your kind is a waste of time ........hence ..shoooooo.

CQmsyvkUcAAC7yp.jpg

Lease is over. Land must be taken back

Back
Top Bottom