What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

this is stupidity. I call it stupidity, because I dont rank her in the same level as 'attention seeking' Arundhati Roy. It's a big country, housing a fifth of World's total population. Things happen, not always in our control. It's not idealistic always, you will know, understand and realize when you will be out in the field. It's always easy to pass diktats, sitting cozy in the comfort of our own little world. Well guess what, it's little bigger than that and chaos is the order of the day.

the center too... congress spokepersons on at least the hindi news channel panel discussions are being more vocal again against bjp.

well, after all it is movements like sfi and aidwa that keep the criticism/dissent/questioning/correction flag flying.

Nayantara Sahgal to return her Sahitya Akademi Award - The Hindu

Bihar result will change everything dramatically if bjp wins they all fell silent if bjp looses they will be more vocal ...

the center too... congress spokepersons on at least the hindi news channel panel discussions are being more vocal again against bjp.

well, after all it is movements like sfi and aidwa that keep the criticism/dissent/questioning/correction flag flying.

Nayantara Sahgal to return her Sahitya Akademi Award - The Hindu

Talk to Congress's leaders from heartland. They are $hit scared of this beef controversy. This controversy just added 10-12 seats to BJP in Bihar.:rofl:

CP03-b3UcAEIf5D.jpg

CQuP2twWEAIONC8.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

WTF :omghaha:

whether or not bjp government has the "indian people's mandate", bjp is being challenged left, right and center by the people who really matter.
Fidel Castro gave a thumbs up to Beef ban

Cuba bans cow slaughter - timesofindia-economictimes

I don't understand,
why leftists only target Hindus but never say a word against Islamic belief. Or Mosque constructions, or sharia etc.

bjp is being challenged left, right and center by the people who really matter.

They keep challenging and losing. Watch them tear each other apart in shame and frustration once Bihar is won by BJP.

I can just visualize Arnab Goswami having a verbal orgasm again on Live TV again and bitter loser comments come from the NDU RJD Scamgress quarters when the level of trouncing becomes apparent again. Its going to be a great day for some popcorn. :p:

I don't understand,
why leftists only target Hindus but never say a word against Islamic belief. Or Mosque constructions, or sharia etc.

Refer to:

12003972_1508997856089656_315732322812864368_n-jpg.262973

Sums it up perfectly.

By the way, word-of-mouth messages going around Delhi are stating that in a Union Cabinet reshuffle in the near future, a new Defence Minister could be appointed in place of the present one.

Blogger: TRISHUL - Post a Comment

Thoughts? Any credibility to this? Potential candidates?

First rumors that Suresh Prabhu gonna be moved to something else and Gadkari taking over Railways as well....and now this.

Lets wait and see and not speculate.

First rumors that Suresh Prabhu gonna be moved to something else and Gadkari taking over Railways as well....and now this.

Lets wait and see and not speculate.
Gadkari seems to be doing a fine job with roads, why move him? Roads are a priority area.

Gadkari seems to be doing a fine job with roads, why move him? Roads are a priority area.

Hence why I said they are "rumors". The rumor mill is going at full strength ever since the upcoming reshuffles were leaked/announced. The rumor was that Gadkari wont be "moved"...railways will be added to his existing portfolio....which to me seems too much especially given that Prabhu has been the best railway minister in a very very long time...maybe even best ever.

One thing that I have seen in the last one year of this govt is never to trust rumors. They mostly turn out wrong. This govt has clamped down on most of the information leaks unlike previous govt.

Back
Top Bottom