What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

...18/70......and that constitutes genocide....?
What about your take on 1998 vandhama massacre that happened in JK which caused the death of 20 innocent Kashmiri pandits??...if that was termed as ethnic cleansing or genocide,i don't find any difference between the two incidents...
...We do have issues with Tamils in water sharing,some times may go out of hand..But none has been killed so far..

CQs2e8QUsAA5Fqr.jpg:large

What about your take on 1998 vandhama massacre that happened in JK which caused the death of 20 innocent Kashmiri pandits??...if that was termed as ethnic cleansing or genocide,i don't find any difference between the two incidents...
...We do have issues with Tamils in water sharing,some times may go out of hand..But none has been killed so far..

Should be careful with terminology. 70 does not constitute a number that would be remotely considered genocidal. There was no ethnic cleansing either, with the numbers of Tamils still being a significant number. Any & all riots & killing cannot & should not be supported or excused but it is also important to maintain perspective. There was no genocide even if it remains a terrible incident.

isiliye Nitish aur Lalu usse door rehte hai. Suit boot ki baat karte karte kahi Pappu ke hath unke paijama tak toh nahi pahunche! :omghaha:
Listen to this sermon from Sri Sri Honesty Maharaj 420 preaching about communal harmony, Saala fm pe har 10 mins mein repeat ho rahi hai Delhi NCR mein. :hitwall:

Your actions only serve to further alienate you from everyone, not just those you wish to target.
hahaha..I don't need anything nor have any target to be achieved from this forum...Its just an internet platform..I am just replying or defending,some times it may harsh or go out of hand,But i never mind that nor worry about alienating(i have tons of friend in my real life)...If peoples like lord manvan,who were reported multiple times for using sexual remarks against fellow Indian female poster have high regards in this forum just because of his blind anti Christian image...it says the mentality of the majority of posters here(Atleast those who use to post in this thread)..So how could we expect anything good from the fellow Indian Hindu posters??..They don't have anything good to say about Christians or Muslims in India,always minorities did this did that,traitors,outsiders.sickulars..I was called a mlecha by an Indian poster..So you want me to keep quite in all these thread??..Today all these all happened because 'ranjeet' tagged me unnecessarily in a post,i just replied in the same manner...
finally,i don't expect flower garlands in return..i will continue the very same,have no regrets..

Back
Top Bottom