What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

True nothing can be trusted unless its officially out.As long as Jaitley calls the shots i'll remain skeptical

I doubt Jaitley runs thing around there as you say, but i believe PM has a certian respect for Jaitley due to his several decades old friendship. PM did force ED acting chief to change...

Gaurav, i believe is credible source

btw, looks like RSS gave some strong msg to govt. in their meeting today....Cabinet and RSS heads did talk about OROP

Disappointing if Modi doesn't attend.It'll put to rest all theories and Libbers can go to sleep in peace knowing that remote is still with RSS

Disappointing if Modi doesn't attend.It'll put to rest all theories and Libbers can go to sleep in peace knowing that remote is still with RSS

Modi did attend the meet, its not about the"remote", its about influence...RSS does have a lot of influence even if he has side tracked some of the RSS agendas...

Liberals or shall I say rationalists, are one confused lot. They can't make up their mind about Modi.. On one hand they say it's a one man authoritarian govt run by Modi with no power to the cabinet...& at the same breath they go crying about RSS running the govt through remote control. Later is going to be the flavour for this week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom