What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Just curious, what is the hypocrisy saying have pollution free diwali and conserve water during holi? Isn't it a good thing to do?

What will be the less hypocritical way of wishing Muslims and Christians? Happy Id, watch out for cholesterol! Merry Christmas, don't kill pine trees!

Hindu festivals tend to be more alive, colourful and noisy than Abrahamic ones, so there's scope to restrain.

Forget festivals that come around once a year, why not ask the Mosques to not blare loud sounds five times a day?

Jolt for Parivar? Yadav vs. Yadav now, weren't they relatives or something?

SP announces divorce from JD(U)-RJD-SP grand alliance in Bihar

Not I am I not glad at any setback to these pseudo-secular forces in Bihar, but does Mulayam even matter in that state?

@SarthakGanguly @Marxist @Echo_419 @magudi @Star Wars @Nair saab

Even with all our political differences with Congress and allies, guys.... please observe a 2 min silence for this untimely and cruel death of the beloved Janata Parivar. Raghunath Jha has quit RJD and joins SP. Reports from Biahr suggests SP will probably join hands with NCP. It will take away a huge chunk of Yadav/ Muslim votes away from JDU+RJD.

The icing on the cake is still pending with MIM yet to announce its entry officially. It is now confirmed that backdoor negotiations are going on between the defenders of India aka Secular and progressive forces led by the charismatic Rahul Gandhi of congress to stop MIM/NCP to contest separately.

RJD leader Raghunath Jha quits RJD, to join SP - The Hindu

Forget festivals that come around once a year, why not ask the Mosques to not blare loud sounds five times a day?

Not I am I not glad at any setback to these pseudo-secular forces in Bihar, but does Mulayam even matter in that state?

Not that SP will win much seats but every single Yadav/ Muslim not voting for RJD/JDU means one less vote needed for BJP to beat them.

@Tridibans IS Raghunath Jha that important of a leader for RJD ? Besides this might be the work of shah...

Last edited:
@Tridibans IS Raghunath Jha that important of a leader for RJD ? Besides this might be the work of shah...

Unlike BJP which has perhaps the most democratic system internally, most big leaders of parties like RJD are like individual zamindars aka local heads having family connections and caste dynamics in their respective bastions. People voting for them hardly have any ideology or Bigger vision. Like how LJP switches sides (similar to NCP) within a whisker of a new event.

He will surely take with him most of his supporters to SP and they won't have any issues switching from one Yadav clan to the pother. Overall making it a small but strategic victory for BJP.

Unlike BJP which has perhaps the most democratic system internally, most big leaders of parties like RJD are like individual zamindars aka local heads having family connections and caste dynamics in their respective bastions. People voting for them hardly have any ideology or Bigger vision. Like how LJP switches sides (similar to NCP) within a whisker of a new event.

He will surely take with him most of his supporters to SP and they won't have any issues switching from one Yadav clan to the pother. Overall making it a small but strategic victory for BJP.

You can easily tell they are extremely worried about this. Both Congress and RJD has been issuing statements about Anti Modi Votes being split and how they will try hard to bring them back. IF what you say is true. Nitish and Lalu will have sleepless nights

@Tridibans SP and NCP can go to hell, they don't enjoy even support of even 2% electorate. For all practical purpose it won't make any difference to Maha Gathbandan.

You can easily tell they are extremely worried about this. Both Congress and RJD has been issuing statements about Anti Modi Votes being split and how they will try hard to bring them back. IF what you say is true. Nitish and Lalu will have sleepless nights

If you remember my last prediction around a month back and expected seats for each of the parties, out of 3, 2 things have already happened: :devil:

1) SP and NCP have walked out of the secular alliance - CHECK
2) Many JDU/ RJD leaders have switched side, and whats more, some of them are joining rival parties and not BJP per se( as in long term these dal badlus would be bad for BJP)- CHECK

Only 1 point remains,

3) MIM will soon enter into the fray, perhaps with NCP and CPI combined - Party to abhi shuru hui hai :partay:

My prediction as of now:

BJP + Minimum 155 (BJP alone 130)
RJD/JDU + Maximum 75 :D

Congress to score an impressive single digit score :woot:

@Tridibans SP and NCP can go to hell, they don't enjoy even support of even 2% electorate. For all practical purpose it won't make any difference to Maha Gathbandan.

This is Bihar we are talking about. There are local Politicians who are all but GOD for the local caste based voters.... Why do you think Congress/ RJD is so worried about MIM (and now SP/ NCP) ?

If you remember my last prediction around a month back and expected seats for each of the parties, out of 3, 2 things have already happened: :devil:

1) SP and NCP have walked out of the secular alliance - CHECK
2) Many JDU/ RJD leaders have switched side, and whats more, some of them are joining rival parties and not BJP per se( as in long term these dal badlus would be bad for BJP)- CHECK

Only 1 point remains,

3) MIM will soon enter into the fray, perhaps with NCP and CPI combined - Party to abhi shuru hui hai :partay:

My prediction as of now:

BJP + Minimum 155 (BJP alone 130)
RJD/JDU + Maximum 75 :D

Congress to score an impressive single digit score :woot:

This is Bihar we are talking about. There are local Politicians who are all but GOD for the local caste based voters....
Agree with it.

Why do you think Congress/ RJD is so worried about MIM (and now SP/ NCP) ?

Worried ?? Don't you think giving SP 5 seats out of odd 230+ seats shows how much RJD+JDU give weightage to SP ??

Although MIM may be cause of bit concern for them but not much.

OFFTOPIC

Gem of a video. Was posted few months back but still gives me laugh today....

please watch the starting 5 mins :))

You will die laughing...

Americai Narayan FTW

Agree with it.

Worried ?? Don't you think giving SP 5 seats out of odd 230+ seats shows how much RJD+JDU give weightage to SP ??

Although MIM may be cause of bit concern for them but not much.

That is what. See RJD and SP are fighting for the same voters (Yadavs and Muslims). Why would they want SP to gain a foothold in Bihar

OFFTOPIC

Gem of a video. Was posted few months back but still gives me laugh today....

please watch the starting 5 mins :))

You will die laughing...

Americai Narayan FTW

That is what. See RJD and SP are fighting for the same voters (Yadavs and Muslims). Why would they want SP to gain a foothold in Bihar

I have seen this, this is Hilarious !! :lol:

Kshatriyas can also be called Rajus

Telugu people know about filmstars,Page 3 stuff, how hot & "fair" an actress looks, ch&$@!( netas, caste heros & caste conflicts, the list of good engineering colleges+Seats available for CSE all over India.

But most know absolutely nothing about the proud history of the Telugu people under the Satavahanas,Andhra Ishvakus, Kakatiyas & the Vijayanagaram Empire..

The Musunuri Nayaks & the Reddy Dynasty & later the Vijayanagaram empire played a stellar & heroic role in keeping out the Islamic invaders from the North out of the Telugu Lands for many years!! TG later fell but Andhra & Rayalseems remained safe for a longer time..

& today the CM of 1 Telugu state is best buddies with an Islamic fundamentalist party & is promising 12 % reserv. to Muslims ; & the CM of another state is an opportunist who wears Arabian get-ups for Ramzan Parties & is trying to equal the other in appeasing muslims(though the other one is the worst & does a better job at appeasing).. :(

How my heart aches.

Kshatriyas can also be called Rajus

Telugu people know about filmstars,ch&$@!( netas, caste heros & caste conflicts, the list of good engineering colleges+Seats available for CSE all over India.

But most know absolutely nothing about the proud history of the Telugu people under the Satavahanas,Andhra Ishvakus, Kakatiyas & the Vijayanagaram Empire..

The Musunuri Nayaks & the Reddy Dynasty & later the Vijayanagaram empire played a stellar & heroic role in keeping out the Islamic invaders from the North out of the Telugu Lands for many years!! TG later fell but Andhra & Rayalseems remained safe for a longer time..

& today the CM of 1 Telugu state is best buddies with an Islamic fundamentalist party & is promising 12 % reserv. to Muslims ; & the CM of another state is an opportunist who wears Arabian get-ups for Ramzan Parties(though the other one is the worst).. :(

How my heart aches.

How many know about the Vijaynagara Empire, Ahom Kingdom, 99% Indians will have absolutely no clue what we are talking about. The history of our people has been forgotten butchered erased by the Lutyans...

HISTORY should be made compulsory till graduation.Yes that may sound Moronic but that will give your youth NEVER AGAIN attitude.

& today the CM of 1 Telugu state is best buddies with an Islamic fundamentalist party & is promising 12 % reserv. to Muslims ;

Don't worry Courts have already struck it down at many instances before. Recent being Maharastra.

Back
Top Bottom