What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

CN8vn8-UYAAells.jpg

Missionary Terror

I would not sell my soul for a million bucks, one has to be an absolute scum to fall to this level of hypocrisy.
Just curious, what is the hypocrisy saying have pollution free diwali and conserve water during holi? Isn't it a good thing to do?

What will be the less hypocritical way of wishing Muslims and Christians? Happy Id, watch out for cholesterol! Merry Christmas, don't kill pine trees!

Hindu festivals tend to be more alive, colourful and noisy than Abrahamic ones, so there's scope to restrain.

Just curious, what is the hypocrisy saying have pollution free diwali and conserve water during holi? Isn't it a good thing to do?

What will be the less hypocritical way of wishing Muslims and Christians? Happy Id, watch out for cholesterol! Merry Christmas, don't kill pine trees!

Did you see their views on Rakhsabandhan or any other Hindu festival ? IF they have issues with Rakshabandhan then its confirmed these people are hypocrites .. They have issues treating women like Maa-Behn(am not even joking)

CNkYFWrWIAAPmHZ.png

Hindu festivals tend to be more alive, colourful and noisy than Abrahamic ones, so there's scope to restrain.

I listen to their nonsense 5:30 am in the morning over the loud speakers, nop...we wont restraint...

How about a little message for Muslims on gender equality along with Eid Mubarak? Especially when that bloke is so keen on getting out these messages on Hindu festivals? How about let your women folks pray in the same mosque as you this eid?

How about a little message for Muslims on gender equality along with Eid Mubarak? Especially when that bloke is so keen on getting out these messages on Hindu festivals? How about let your women folks pray in the same mosque as you this eid?

Wait,... women can't prey in the same mosque ?

What about Happy Id. Dont sacrifice poor animals

You Communal Hindutvadin blood can flow during Eid but not water !!!

That causes no pollution whatsoever.

I listen to their nonsense 5:30 am in the morning over the loud speakers, nop...we wont restraint...

Last month during Ramazan it was at 4:15 a.m. when the loudspeakers would go off reminding all the faithful to wake up. This would continue on until 5:15 a.m. because of competitive reminders and prayers from other mosques.

I am really astonished by your post. So now, after the milk and sweets "that are wasted by offering to Gods", you guys now say we are causing water pollution by playing Holi.... Are you for serious?

I mean this is a WTF logic. Already some hypocrites are saying motive of Rakshabandhan is flawed and all...

The utter disrespect to Hindus and their beliefs by the so called self declared seculars and liberals are mind blowing...

Try to tell Muslims to stop publicly sacrificing Animals on street .... In fact, try this in an Islamic country... and see which prison you are put into...

Try telling them not to play loudspeakers at 4 am in the morning for like 50 muslims in a locality when 2000 Hindus have to wake up every morning in the name of secularism...

What about the big Christmas tree that is every year planted in my neighborhood, blocking a whole street only to be taken away and wasted after New Year?

I am not even a devout Hindu. If anything, I am more of an athiest... but the level of hypocrisy on display is just.... amazing.

Last edited:

Since when did Abrahamic festivals become the benchmark for all festivals that all humanity should try to achieve? You mean to say that until and unless Hindu festivals reach the standards of Islamic and Christian festivals and become equally dour and lifeless you will continue attempting to restrain them?

Since when has cutting pine trees!!! become an environmentally friendly endeavor unlike dirty Hindus wasting water on Holi? Have you stopped washing your car, watering your lawn, washing the roads, using the shower instead of a bucket bath, and washing your *** to conserve water throughout the year to come and get preachy with Hindus during Holi?

Back
Top Bottom