What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

hehe..You guys(so calling nationalist to the core) preached humanity,freedom of expression,greatness of hindus and hinduism to others when similar incidents happened in Bangladesh a month ago(go through the threads about secular bloggers murdered in Bangladesh for insulting islam and jammatis),But when the similar thing happened in India you guys are more into finding numerous excuses to justify the murder..
Who is justifying the murder man. Please point to the messages that do that. In your emotive state to prove the others wrong don't go about peddling untruths when in fact we are your brothers. We may have differences, but don't develop it into a hatred.
Please differentiate between fringe and the mainstream.

hehe..You guys(so calling nationalist to the core) preached humanity,freedom of expression,greatness of hindus and hinduism to others when similar incidents happened in Bangladesh a month ago(go through the threads about secular bloggers murdered in Bangladesh for insulting islam and jammatis),But when the similar thing happened in India you guys are more into finding numerous excuses to justify the murder..

We are ? :cheesy: ........... Boo hoo.

Who is justifying the murder man. Please point to the messages that do that. In your emotive state to prove the others wrong don't go about peddling untruths when in fact we are your brothers. We may have differences, but don't develop it into a hatred.

LOL....... there is nothing "emotive" about him, just a desire to use this to this advantage and paint Hindutva as evil :disagree:

We are ? :cheesy: ........... Boo hoo.

LOL....... there is nothing "emotive" about him, just a desire to use this to this advantage and paint Hindutva as evil :disagree:

The very same advantage you guys use against Muslims and Christians....
At least i am not hiding under fake patriotism..

Visit the thread posted by The_Showstopper about the murder of a Kannada scholar(I am on phone so can't post the link)...I haven't seen any 'so calling nationalist to the core''guys in this forum condemning that murder..Many seems like celebrating and proud about it..Everyone is hypocrite,when comes to their religion.

11986599_639638886175763_2819711303905653459_n.jpg

The very same advantage you guys use against Muslims and Christians....
At least i am not hiding under fake patriotism..

Visit the thread posted by The_Showstopper about the murder of a Kannada scholar(I am on phone so can't post the link)...I haven't seen any 'so calling nationalist to the core''guys in this forum condemning that murder..Many seems like celebrating and proud about it..Everyone is hypocrite,when comes to their religion.
I have seen that thread and I don't see people gloating. Contempt maybe, but no one that supported the violence. Sir, we are not like our neighbours who consider violence a legitimate means to suppress views and ideas.
But give us "nationalists" the freedom to condemn your views too when you have expressed yours.

Some twitteratis say 6 lakh + Bhagalpur itself as pop of 4 lakh. The young Biharis seems to really not care about Caste. IF Cutting across caste lines happen, then the Vote can be unpredictable ..

Bhagalpur is second biggest city of Bihar. Population way more than 4 Lakhs. :)

Rally had at least 5 lakhs people. The venue itslef is atleast 4 times the size of Gandhi Maidan- ~ 200 acres. There is an air-strip there which is almost never used. The crowd was 60% youth from all castes including Yadavs.

Back
Top Bottom