What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

So ... they need to be less alive, less colorful and more subdued compared to those of Abrahamic religions so as to appear 'justified' to you? :D

Well you are just putting words in my mouth there. I'm not trying to justify anything but pointing out obvious logical flaw.

But congrats on the brownie points though.

Well you are just putting words in my mouth there. I'm not trying to justify anything but pointing out obvious logical flaw.

But congrats on the brownie points though.
I did not put any word in your mouth. I asked a question - see the '?' at the end. :angel: I did not get any brownies though. :(

Since when did Abrahamic festivals become the benchmark for all festivals that all humanity should try to achieve
Since never? You guys do know how to put words to someone's mouth and then bursting into a holy outrage.

Or you might believe that yourself in your subconscious judging how emotional and self conscious you became.

I did not put any word in your mouth. I asked a question - see the '?' at the end. :angel: I did not get any brownies though. :(
It's obviously a rhetorical question. ;)

MIM will do great if it goes alone. They should win a few seats. Many Indian Sunnis find MIM closest to their heart.

They have better chances in J&K . Bihar, during 1947 boiled like as if it was eastern Punjab, MIM won't win a single seat if it goes alone and if it forms alliance with Mahalathbandhan , you will see large scale cross voting by loyals of Lalu and Nitish.

Yes...all the seculars must unite against the hindutvawadis. :coffee:
They should be water boarded, tarred and feathered and finally torched.
Hindutvawadis are evil and they should be eliminated from the face of this planet. May they rot in hell too!!!

Phew!
Let the cursing begin. :P

phew...that must have made you feel good! :D

They have better chances in J&K . Bihar, during 1947 boiled like as if it was eastern Punjab, MIM won't win a single seat if it goes alone and if it forms alliance with Mahalathbandhan , you will see large scale cross voting by loyals of Lalu and Nitish.
In JnK, Owaisis have little support. The Islamic fanatics still have their Gillani and hence don't vote in elections. That's about 10% of the population. Sounds less, but actually that number is enough.

It's obviously a rhetorical question. ;)
I can draw some inferences. Come on. :enjoy:

Yes...all the seculars must unite against the hindutvawadis. :coffee:
They should be water boarded, tarred and feathered and finally torched.
Hindutvawadis are evil and they should be eliminated from the face of this planet. May they rot in hell too!!!

Phew!
Let the cursing begin. :P

If it was not for Hindutwavadies then likes of you would fleeing to China or even Myanmar just like Hindus from Pakistan and Bangladesh are fleeing to India. Secular Hindus , Sikhs, Jains, Christians, Buddhists are chopping the very hand which is protecting you.

We are not pro-Hindu , we are just anti-Muslim .

Since never? You guys do know how to put words to someone's mouth and then bursting into a holy outrage.

Or you might believe that yourself in your subconscious judging how emotional and self conscious became.

Hindu festivals tend to be more alive, colourful and noisy than Abrahamic ones, so there's scope to restrain.
You mean to say I do not have the ability to read a simple statement like the one above, but you have the expertise to read my subconscious beliefs too?

There was no putting words in your mouth by me, but simply flinging back your own argument that Hindu festivals need to be reigned in to be commensurate with the Abrahamic festivals.

Anyone can read from your statements your hatred of Hinduism and your attempt to mold it in an Abrahamic framework.

We are not pro-Hindu , we are just anti-Muslim .
Anti-Muslim?
I do not understand you.
Why should you be pulling blanket statements on Muslims? Many out there are good human beings.
I can quote an example.
The education minister of Kerala, Abdu Rabb, refused to light a lamp during an inauguration ceremony because it's a Hindu custom while he was publically humiliated by another Muslim actor Mamooty for the same.

phew...that must have made you feel good! :D
You bet! :P

Last edited:
How reliable are these anonymous tweets ??

CN5-9KjVAAAPu9h.png:small

Anti-Muslim?
I do not understand you.
Why should you be pulling blanket statements on Muslims? Many out there are good human beings.
I can quote an example.
The education minister of Kerala, Abdu Rabb, refused to light a lamp during an inauguration ceremony because it's a Hindu custom while he was publically humiliated by another Muslim actor Mamooty for the same.

Don't waste your time and energy trying talking sense to bhakts!

Read more about them here :

Anatomy of an internet troll: How social media birthed a strange new phenomenon in India, the bhakts - TOI Blogs

Back
Top Bottom