What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

i was telling these sanghis here that both in terms of gdp and social indicators Bihar has progressed under nitishji and biharis should vote for continuity of this momentum rather than befooled by Pipedreams shown by a jumlebazz.When bhakts were on the verge of losing argument they called you for support

Last edited:
Don't waste your time and energy trying talking sense to bhakts!

Read more about them here :

Anatomy of an internet troll: How social media birthed a strange new phenomenon in India, the bhakts - TOI Blogs
I'm not here to pick on Indians. Other than manvan I don't think I hv ever been discourteous to any other Indians on the fourm. So bhakts, no bhakts...I don't really mind. :)
Thanks for the link.

@magudi
Wanted to know if there're any Biharis here.

i was telling these sanghis here that both in terms of gdp and social indicators Bihar has progressed under nitishji and biharis should for continuity of this momentum rather than befooled by Pipedreams shown by a jumlebazz.When bhakts were on the verge of losing argument they called you for support
Yeah nitish kumar was a good CM... and I still believe his alliances can pull the voters towards them.... I know many who will be voting for him... including many from my relatives.... but that doesn't matter... moreover you see...public in india have short memory... who knows they may forgive lalu.... but it's results may turn disastrous for bihar....

Do you have an evil grin on your face when you post these stuff or like a deadpan expression on your face?

Remember in Mahabharat yudh Lord krishna never wielded any weapon for himself but ultimately everything came about he planned only

I'm not here to pick on Indians. Other than manvan I don't think I hv ever been discourteous to any other Indians on the fourm. So bhakts, no bhakts...I don't really mind. :)
Thanks for the link.

@magudi
Wanted to know if there're any Biharis here.
Okay.... but i don't come on forum regularly... i doubt ...i will be of any help in these discussion s..

Remember in Mahabharat yudh Lord krishna never wielded any weapon for himself but ultimately everything came about he planned only
Easy on the makkhan Bal Gopal

04rahul-gandhi9.jpg

hows raghubar das different from his predecessor

Everything is business as usual at overt level but less daylight looting of Govt resources, more electricity and less corruption relatively. Officers and Bureaucrats are less conspicuous about taking money.

Normal 10% rule of bribes in Govt Projects is still operational though.

This is the best people can hope for due to deep and institutionalized corruption ingrained in Jharkhand and Bihar.

SP's stance does not mean much. This may very well be a Lalu-Mulayam strategy to backstab Nitish at

Dont be so sure.. Mulayam is master of U-Turns.. He has no votebank anyhow.

Did you click on link ??

And yes there are chances of U turn as Mullayam's demands are very moderate. His demand is for 12 and I guess he would settle for 10 but yes few of remaining 5 may come at expense of Nitishwa.

@SarthakGanguly @Marxist @Echo_419 @magudi @Star Wars @Nair saab

Even with all our political differences with Congress and allies, guys.... please observe a 2 min silence for this untimely and cruel death of the beloved Janata Parivar. Raghunath Jha has quit RJD and joins SP. Reports from Biahr suggests SP will probably join hands with NCP. It will take away a huge chunk of Yadav/ Muslim votes away from JDU+RJD.

The icing on the cake is still pending with MIM yet to announce its entry officially. It is now confirmed that backdoor negotiations are going on between the defenders of India aka Secular and progressive forces led by the charismatic Rahul Gandhi of congress to stop MIM/NCP to contest separately.

RJD leader Raghunath Jha quits RJD, to join SP - The Hindu

Not that SP will win much seats but every single Yadav/ Muslim not voting for RJD/JDU means one less vote needed for BJP to beat them.

This has Amit shah written all over it

Back
Top Bottom