What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Modi government withdraws security cover of 31 VIPs including Sushil Kumar Shinde's family, Meira Kumar - IBNLive

A total of eight family members of Shinde are no longer eligible for security cover given by central forces. They are: Shinde's wife Ujwala, daughters Praniti and Smruti, son-in-law Raj Shroff, two granddaughters and two grandsons. All of them got security when Shinde was Union Home Minister.

wow...this home minister made sure people understand the real meaning of the word Home Minister!:o:

Modi didn’t get our votes but is still listening to us: Sufi cleric

New Delhi, Sept 2: Days after Prime Minister Narendra Modi applauded Sufi culture and said that the ideology propounded by Sufi saints is integral to Indian ethos, the All Indian Ulema and Mashaikh Board (AIUMB) has welcomed it and has reaffirmed its commitment to work with Modi govt for countering fundamentalist ideology in the country.

AIUMB, an organisation of Sufi Muslims has also promised to set up educations centres to control fundamentalist ideology.

“The AIUMB will help prepare the syllabus for such open education centres in Muslim areas where peaceful religious courses are taught. We (Sufi Muslims) are against terrorism and consider it against Islam. We cannot support anything that is unIslamic,” Syed Mohammad Ashraf Kichhowchhawi, founder and president of AIUMB, told an English daily.

Kichhowchhawi also lavished praise on Narendra Modi and claimed that the past rulers did not care for Sufi Muslims.

“Those who ruled the country and for whom we voted traditionally, never cared for our issues. This is a ruler who got the seat without our votes and is still listening to us. He does not need us. He does not look at everything with an eye on the votes,” the Sufi cleric said.

In his latest edition of Mann ki Baat on All India Radio, Modi had spoken about Sufism and his interaction with Sufi saints.

“Few days back I had an opportunity of meeting a Sufi saints and scholars. I tell you honestly that the experience with which they spoke, the way they spoke, it was like music to the ears. “The choice of their words, the way they spoke, the meaning, the generosity in Sufism, I felt nice,” Modi said in his monthly radio programme ‘Mann Ki Baat’.

“Perhaps, it has become the foremost need for the world to know the true picture of Islam … I am confident that Sufi culture, which is associated with love, generosity will spread this message far and wide. It will benefit Islam as well as humankind,” Modi added.

AIUMB founder and president Kichhowchhawi however remained evasive on supporting BJP and claimed that Sufism was above religion.

“Sufism is a way of life and is above religion. It stands for peace. Wherever Sufi ideology got weakened, terrorism grew. The example is Kashmir,” he added.

Sufism is only branch which was not spread by sword or jaziya or abductions or rape and neither did they discredit our religious places, so no need of Ghar wapsi for them.They gel well with Indian culture.

Sorry , I didn't know about that. Ok Ghar wapsi for them as well.

@levina Might be of your interest.

Extremism-Concerns_Lede_Web.png

Extremism-Concerns-03.png

Sorry , I didn't know about that. Ok Ghar wapsi for them as well.

@levina Might be of your interest.

Extremism-Concerns_Lede_Web.png
You know what???
This is easy. If I wanted to target a religion then all I've to do is to provoke 'em all I can,and sooner or later they'll dance to my tunes. They will start attacking and do as I wished. They would shot themselves in the foot without even realising it. How easy is that?
I am not justifying their acts but tomorrow if I had to make Hindus look like terrorists infront of the whole world then I can begin by posting a few pics of hindutvawadis from say Godhra or Babri masjid. That would make things easier.
I do not support targeting a religion or pulling a blanket statement.

You know what???
This is easy. If I wanted to target a religion then all I've to do is to provoke 'em all I can,and sooner or later they'll dance to my tunes. They will start attacking and do as I wished. They would shot themselves in the foot without even realising it. How easy is that?
I am not justifying their acts but tomorrow if I had to make Hindus look like terrorists infront of the whole world then I can begin by posting a few pics of hindutvawadis from say Godhra or Babri masjid. That would make things easier.

That's the usual victim's card.I am so innocent but am left with no options other than blowing myself in crowed places or worse beheaded the soldiers of same country which provided me chance to have better life.

Were the terrorist who airo planed Twin Towers provocated ?? Or the terrorist carrying out Bombay mayhem provocated ??

Or the muslims wanting new Caliphate provocated by innocent Yazadies ??

Muslims have only three categories.

And regarding circulating pics , I guess world has already seen it all and moved on.

And I guess you better post the pics of GODHRA railway station to paint us as terrorist.:lol::

Last edited:
What was in that video as I can't watch it from my mobile due to lack of player.

There were some protesters in his rally Samastipur rally, he basically got pissed off and told them
"Shut up, why are you screaming? I just have to sign a proposal to pull you down to poverty."

You know what???
But people are not so stupid. You would have to recycle the same images and use the same old dates OVER and OVER and OVER again. The audience will get bored, unless you have NEW HINDUS destroying mosques etc. You need Hindus to regularly destroy old artifacts, convert whole ethnicities, enslave women on an industrial scale, burn down other places of worship en masse, blow up innocents regularly, groom young underage women in thousands to get that amount of reputation. When there is a smoke, know for sure - there is a FIRE. :)

Back
Top Bottom