What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Thats the job of VIF, RSS is in the open for decades now...

What is VIF?? Although RSS has been in the open their reach and working is still quite secretive, also if they wanted to review the governments performance they may have done so secretively, why make a media tamasha of the same and give opposition a free issue?

Don't know about that but if Rajdeep is supporting us surely we're headed in the wrong direction

Rajdeep, R Jaganathan , Rahul Kanwal, Minas Merchent...everyone seems to to be supporting govt. now

What is VIF?? Although RSS has been in the open their reach and working is still quite secretive, also if they wanted to review the governments performance they may have done so secretively, why make a media tamasha of the same and give opposition a free issue?

The Illuminati of India "Vivekananda International foundation" :lol:

Opposition will do what its meant to do, i think this is more meant to signal its supporters..

@Star Wars Here is the link you wanted:-
Will give Andhra Pradesh money not special status, says Modi

After meeting Mr Modi, Mr Naidu tried to explain to the media that the state would not get much benefit if the Centre announced special category status for AP. Pointing out that the special category status was different from incentives to industries, he said it was not the only solution for everything.

After 1 year of lobbying for it, he says it won't help AP . -_- Who is he fooling?

@magudi @NIA Isn't this surprising, the biggest haters of CBN & Andhraites are now calling for an alliance b/w both states..

How people change
Telangana, Andhra Pradesh must join hands to fight for a cause: Kalvakuntla Kavitha

Stressing that Chief Ministers of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana must come together "politically" to fight for their cause, TRS MP on Sunday criticised Prime Minister Narendra Modi's special package for poll-bound Bihar, saying it has not gone down well with many other states.

If I'm not wrong, Patel is a Kurmi surname right? @satya prakash patel . Hardik Patel claimed that Patels,Kurmis(NiKu's caste) & Kammas(CBN's caste) are related.

He is right when it comes to Kammas, so I guessed that Kurmis too could have patel names, after all there are some UP patels too .
Yup its frustating issue..some say "we will get capital support from centre and some say wait for two years AP will get special status"
I am supporter of CBN....but yes opposition ( ysrcp) is beating drums and attacking TDP in assembly on this issue .Let us see what happens.

And his mask is removed. The guy is from Lutyans. Many claim he is AAP.
@magudi @ranjeet @JanjaWeed @Echo_419

Thats the job of VIF, RSS is in the open for decades now...
It was always evident from the way these guys have been carrying on ever since the protest started. That General's tone from day one has been anti-govt & anti-BJP, leaving no room for any cordial negotiation! Some section of veterans will never agree to any deal no matter what sort of offer comes their way, as their ulterior motive is to do with anything but OROP!

Yup its frustating issue..some say "we will get capital support from centre and some say wait for two years AP will get special status"
I am supporter of CBN....but yes opposition ( ysrcp) is beating drums and attacking TDP in assembly on this issue .Let us see what happens.

We may get support from the centre for the capital+ some small package..

But special status will not come..If you check one of the previous posts of @Star Wars in a debate with me. You will see that to get special status AP needs to fulfill some 5 conditions of which it only matches 2..

Add to that the decision over special status for AP will go to Niti Aayog(which consists of all the CMs in the country). Odisha, Tamil Nadu,Karnataka & Telangana will definitely oppose it(though some deal is possible with TG)+ most of the CMs in the country. Thus AP will not get any special status :(

AP must now work towards getting a hefty special package+some pro-industrial incentives for Rayalseema + some pro-services incentives for Uttar & Coastal Andhra+some money for Amaravati! & not waste our time on acquiring something we can't get
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kishan Reddy arrested in Warangal district
Kishan Reddy launched a padayatra from Kanthanapalli project to Devadula project in the district seeking completion of pending irrigation projects on the Godavari.

Padayatra pictures available on the above poster's twitter page

:) Congrats Kishen Reddy, atleast now he is going outside & doing something for TG-BJP. Better late than never

@magudi Please tell me your email address or some way through which I can communicate with you..

I have an AMAZING article on KCR to show you which I think you would love to read.. It's too big to post over here. It properly explains what sort of a person he is+his psychology+ his history

Or shall I post it here itself ;) If I get more than 4 Yes' to posting it here(through replies or thanks) , I shall post it here . :)

We may get support from the centre for the capital+ some small package..

But special status will not come..If you check one of the previous posts of @Star Wars in a debate with me. You will see that to get special status AP needs to fulfill some 5 conditions of which it only matches 2..

Add to that the decision over special status for AP will go to Niti Aayog(which consists of all the CMs in the country). Odisha, Tamil Nadu,Karnataka & Telangana will definitely oppose it(though some deal is possible with TG)+ most of the CMs in the country. Thus AP will not get any special status :(

AP must now work towards getting a hefty special package+some pro-industrial incentives for Rayalseema + some pro-services incentives for Uttar & Coastal Andhra+some money for Amaravati! & not waste our time on acquiring something we can't get
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kishan Reddy arrested in Warangal district
Kishan Reddy launched a padayatra from Kanthanapalli project to Devadula project in the district seeking completion of pending irrigation projects on the Godavari.

Padayatra pictures available on the above poster's twitter page

:) Congrats Kishen Reddy, atleast now he is going outside & doing something for TG-BJP. Better late than never

@magudi Please tell me your email address or some way through which I can communicate with you..

I have an AMAZING article on KCR to show you which I think you would love to read.. It's too big to post over here. It properly explains what sort of a person he is+his psychology+ his history

Or shall I post it here itself ;) If I get more than 4 Yes' to posting it here(through replies or thanks) , I shall post it here . :)
Now AP govt doesn't have enough funds to start capital city..so they got other way.Yesterday they (traffic police) have raided my college..fined students without helmet,lisense,pollution check up..I was lucky I have parked my bike at staff's parking yard..At every junction in visakhapatnam you can find police interceptor..If u don't have helmet , u won't get your bike without paying Rs 700 as fine..just imagine what about lisense and pollution check up..Any way police found that raid to difficult because many escaped in advance , and some took their bikes from back gate and left:p:...They got approx.29-30 cases.:omghaha:

11959983_1051691591541977_3587779923023125338_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom