What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You're obfuscating...
My point was simple, we should give respect to get respect. There's a lot of negativity about Islam that's perpetuated by media and I hope ppl don't fall prey to it.
Read the Shahadah as an academician. Read the conversion ritual of Christianity. They don't consider any other faith as any other than 'kurf', 'devil worship', 'idolatory', 'evil', 'Satanism' etc. Respect is not something the faiths are programmed to grant other faiths. People can. The faiths by definition cannot.

As a Hindu you may thing 'Ishwar Allah tero naam, saabko sammati do Bhagvan' gives respect to Islam. But it does not. Equating Ishwar, Bhagwan/etc to Allah is an insult to Islam. Some Muslims may consider it a nice gesture, but the faith itself is clear on this part.

Do you have any idea of the number of morphed pictures doing rounds on social media???
If you're a whatsapp user then I'm sure you must have received this pic....

View attachment 253622

Now this not related to our topic but it definitely shows how easily ppl fall prey to such morphed pics. (The arrows in the pic were drawn by me)

Then one day I received the same msg from 3 diff ppl, it was about konark temple. Somebody had forwarded pics of Angor-wat Cambodia as pics of konark.
These were the pics....

View attachment 253624

View attachment 253625

So you can see how easy it is to make a fool out of ppl.

:lol: And tell me that you didn't call them as fake as soon you received them. People are not easy to fool these days.You can fool some but not those who matter .

Read the conversion ritual of Christianity.
Afaik Christianity talks of one God. Jesus is said to have refused to curse non-believers when his teachings were rejected by the inhabitants of a village in Samaria. He simply moved on to the next village.
Read the Shahadah as an academician.
A verse in Quran says “To you be your religion, to me be mine". But then nobody pays heed to verses which talk of religious tolerance.
Hindu you may thing 'Ishwar Allah tero naam, saabko sammati do Bhagvan' gives respect to Islam.
Geeta tells us that it's okay to be offensive when you 're under attack.

So there!!!
I can cherry pick verses from diff religious texts. You get the drift of it, don't you???
:lol: And tell me that you didn't call them as fake as soon you received them. People are not easy to fool these days.You can fool some but not those who matter .
Yes I did.
But what about the ten others who forward such messages without thinking twice???

Yes I did.
But what about the ten others who forward such messages without thinking twice???

That's it.

Why do you belive that only you are qualified enough to do that ?? People are lot smarter and well informed these days.

Nowadays people even doubt media let alone a morphed pics. As I said earlier too, people who matter are pretty high up on social ladder, they don't fall for these tantrums .If you don't belive then give it a try .

You know what I feel, you are just dragging the hypothetical scenario and ignoring the real situation.

Just be ready to own up when your arguments are flawed .

Geeta tells us that it's okay to be offensive when you 're under attack.
Are you serious ?? Do you see something wrong with that ???Is self protection wrong ?? Even our current law is very lenient when someone kills other only ro save his own life. If it's between either of you or me to live then why not that be me myself.

Or are you a proponent of forwarding other cheeck when slapped on first one ??

So there!!!
I can cherry pick verses from diff religious texts. You get the drift of it, don't you???

Instead of fooling around Why don't you better cite any religious quote from religious scriptures which preaches you to kill non-belivers.

And @levina , your third pic isn't morphed.

Ahmisa is not parmo dharm.

I better die than be converted.

I thot this thread was for political discussion....

MOD press conference today at 2:30pm.....
To announce OROP? If that's the case...there will be quite a few sour grapes today, both in the opposition & paid media! NDTV has been so vile & nasty off late. They have been airing atleast couple of anti-govt & anti-BJP shows everyday both in their English & Hindi news channels.

To announce OROP? If that's the case...there will be quite a few sour grapes today, both in the opposition & paid media! NDTV has been so vile & nasty off late. They have been airing atleast couple of anti-govt & anti-BJP shows everyday both in their English & Hindi news channels.

OROP vets are still crying,But i hear govt. may announce their version of OROP and say "take it or leave it"

OROP vets are still crying,But i hear govt. may announce their version of OROP and say "take it or leave it"
That's the right move. Vets will soon lose genuine support if they continue to hold the govt for ransom...& their hidden motive will be exposed to the world.

That's the right move. Vets will soon lose genuine support if they continue to hold the govt for ransom...& their hidden motive will be exposed to the world.

It already is, IF Rajdeep has given up the support for vets then you know they have crossed the line...

When onions were distributed in Vizag for an Andhra minister's birthday.

Smart guy
@NIA- మీరు కూడా వెళ్ళి వచ్చింది .

Pricey onion the icing on mantri’s b’day cake!

VISAKHAPATNAM: "Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, 'What's in it for me?' said a famous success coach and motivational speaker from the US, Brian Tracy.

While chances of Brian Tracy's motivational words reaching the ears of Andhra politicians may be quite remote, a smart budding politician seems to have effectively used Tracy's mantra to make his way into the hearts of Vizagites as well as the good books of state panchayat raj minister Ch Ayyanna Patrudu by distributing onions on the minister's birthday at a time when the pricey commodity is selling at around Rs 60 per kg in the Port City!

The shrewd politician is the 36-year-old president of TDP SC and ST Cell for Visakhapatnam district - P Vijay Kumar. An MBA from Andhra University, Vijay smartly used the marketing principle of demand and supply to impress his political mentor Ayyanna Patrudu by distributing over 1000 kg onion to the public, particularly poor and needy, at the NTR Statue at RK Beach on Friday morning.

Each person was given two kg of the pricey veggie on the occasion. A large number of people, irrespective of their financial status, stood in a long queue to receive the birthday gift from Vijay on behalf of Ayyanna Patrudu.

"My motive behind supplying onions free of cost to the people was to get hearty birthday wishes and goodwill from residents for my political guru, who is the man behind my political career of 15 years. I used to donate fruits, conduct 'annadanam' and blood donation camps on Ayyanna's birthday till last year. But this time I wanted to do something different that would be useful to the public at large. Hence, I hit upon the idea of distributing onions to convey my wishes along with people to Ayyanna."

Vijay spent nearly Rs 50,000 to purchase the onions in a wholesale market at Convent Junction in the city on Thursday. He reached the NTR statue early in the morning along with a few supporters and distributed the onions for nearly two hours.

K Nagalakshmi, a Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation sanitary worker, who was very happy at receiving 2 kg onions, said, "Initially I thought that the government was supplying onions at the junction. But after reaching the venue, I was surprised that the onions were being given away as a birthday gift by some political leader on behalf of minister Ayyanna. He has made a mark for himself through this novel gift."

Another onion receiver, fisherman K Srinivas said, "Vijay did a good job by donating onions here, but it would have been great if the minister had himself done it for the people instead of cutting birthday cake and receiving bouquets from his supporters."

When contacted, the birthday boy, minister Ayyanna Patrudu said: "This is perhaps the best birthday gift that I have ever got. In fact, I was quite envious that such a brilliant idea did not strike me. But I am really happy that I have such die-hard supporters, who did such a commendable job on my birthday."

Pricey onion the icing on mantri’s b’day cake! - The Times of India
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@magudi- Here is the article I promised you:-
@ranjeet @Echo_419 @Star Wars @Roybot @Spectre @Android please have a look at this brilliant article, it is right in it's assessment of KCR+his plans for the future+it corravorates what @wolfchannze & my other contacts have been saying for long @Samudra Manthan
KCR is no jackass, he is one of the most opportunist & cunning netas India has ever seen & only cares about himself & his family(& his caste-men at some times). When it comes to governance+administration he is average, but CBN is way better than him when it comes to these two.

He left the TDP because he didn't get the cabinet berth of his choice which went to somebody else of his caste(Velama)+region(TG) that was Errabali Dayakar Rao. Thus he started as an out of work neta who desperately needed a cause to keep himself alive which he found

Portrait of a political operator The story of K. Chandrashekar Rao: opportunist, defector, demagogue, tyrant, and the chief architect of Telangana.
Portrait of a political operator « Fountain Ink Series

@JanjaWeed sir, Please pass on this article to @jha sir to read, I feel he will like it a lot ;) I just want to him to have a look at it which will help him understand TG+ the Mahatama Gandhi of TG better+how the BJP can grow here

There are too many quotes & excerpts here for me to highlight, thus I will only show some:-
KCR has total grip over the party. No one dares spread information against him. He is a supremo like Jayalalithaa. Most MLAs also do not have access to him. The phones of all TRS MLAs are reportedly tapped and they are under constant surveillance.

KCR is tapping the phone of MLAs & govt. officials of both states.. This could also be industrial espionage as he could have knowledge of the plans & investments CBN must have planned for AP.
[http://www.greatandhra.com/politics...-kcr-brought-disgrace-to-telangana-67965.html
Phone-tapping by Telangana govt: Hyderabad HC seeks call detail record - Oneindia
This also explains how RR was captured, a TG MLA must have wanted to vote for a TDP MLC candidate & got in contact with TDP MLAs ...through the phone!! KCR who was tapping got wind of it & " convinced the MLA" & then used this as an opportunity to get rid of revanth reddy- who is the most dynamic opposition leader(from the TDP with an ABVP past) who this TRS MLA surprisingly insisted on meeting & then framed/trapped.

Another quote:-
Ater the TRS had been formed, KCR declared in public that none of his children would follow him into politics. Raghunandan recounts: “He had said ‘Nenu, naa musalamma, iddarame unnam’ (‘There is only me and my old lady’). In 2006, his son KTR returned from the US and joined the TRS. Kavitha, who, like KTR, had completed her post-graduate degree in the US, also became part of the TRS and was the force behind promoting the Bhatukkama festival. During the agitation, both KTR and Kavitha were prominent faces of the TRS. While KTR won from the Sircilla constituency as MLA and joined as IT and Panchayati Raj Minister in his father’s Cabinet, Kavitha won the Nizamabad Lok Sabha seat.

Almost all the people spoken to for this story, were unanimous in their assessment that power in the government and party was exclusively concentrated in the hands of KCR’s family. The big four—KCR, Kavitha, KTR and Harish Rao—make all the major decisions, announce most major government decisions and implement all big government projects. Harish Rao is in charge of Mission Kakatiya, an ambitious government irrigation project to restore 45,000 tanks and lakes constructed in Telangana by the Kakatiya dynasty. The total budget allocation of the scheme is ₹20,000 crore of which ₹ 9,500 crore has been allocated in this year’s budget. Opposition politicians like Sridhar Reddy and Raghunandan allege widespread nepotism in the scheme, with most non-tender projects being handed out to TRS cadre.

The last part of projects being handed to TRS cadre is true!! TRS cadre & ground leaders are getting good money under Mission kakatiya+road contracts+ Gramajyothi+other schemes
Mission Kakatiya boosts TRS cadre, rivals cry foul
Road to riches for TRS workers? - The Times of India

I wish @wolfschannze or @itaachi were not banned :( & were here to read this article+give their views..

I would humbly as both of them if they are reading this right now to go through this article.

& the last quote of the day is this ;) :- @wolfchannze anna seems u were right in your assessment of KHR
Whether Telangana is headed for dynastic politics or not, it seems definite that the TRS’s political future is tied to its first family. There have been media reports of tension between KTR and Harish Rao, which the party has been quick to counter. “KTR is media savvy, well-educated and has appeal among the urban voters. Harish Rao, however, has been with the party from the beginning and controls the booth level politics. He is very popular with the cadre. The succession in the TRS will come down to these two.”

But there are many who believe that like in 2010 when he was about to deflect to the Congress after failing to take over the party presidency from KCR, Harish Rao would make the first move. Two different people, one a veteran journalist and the other a politician, told me the exact same thing: “Harish Rao may become to KCR what Naidu was to NTR.”

Raghunandan, who had worked with KCR and Harish Rao for most of TRS’s existence before it came to power, says KCR was always on his guard against Harish Rao. KCR fears him. KCR came to power first by betraying NTR. History repeats itself. There is a saying in Telugu. ‘Neevu nerpina vidya, nee painey vaadtaaru.’ The knowledge you teach will be used against you.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom