What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Congi and AAPtards

giphy.gif

This govt's media policy sucks.. This OROP handling has been a disaster.

Even the wordings of OROP could have been so much better. Why use VRS in draft when no such thing exists in armed forces? Deliberate way to create conflict ?

10K crores per year is being added. Why fight for few more crores for PMR ? Those eligible for pension irrespective of PMR should be given OROP.

Someone from his own govt. is trying his/her best to malign Modi.

OROP could have been one of the highlight of this govt. But sadly Modi does not seem to be learning.

Its clarified already....

I'll answer all your questions in one word - shri JAITLEY

I&B minister who supposedly has good relations with Media. I am so confused about him. HE backed MOdi when nobody backed him but does this......

I'll answer all your questions in one word - shri JAITLEY

Jaitley is the biggest culprit behind all the follies of this govt.

He convinced Modi to go for Land ordinance when there was no need for any. Modi govt lost face and had to retract. He ensured OROP get dragged for months in his ministry and finally Modi himself had to step in. He has ensured no economic reform takes place and thats why many industry leaders are getting restless. Hope Modi finally gets his sense back and does something about Jaitley..

He has ensured no economic reform takes place and thats why many industry leaders are getting restless. Hope Modi finally gets his sense back and does something about Jaitley..

I don't know about that. Wasn't he responsible for getting enough support for the GST and Land bill ? One has to understand Jaitley or no Jaitley Vyapam or no Vyapam , the Gandhi family will never ever allow economic reforms. Even of Arun Shourie was FM the reforms would not have gone through. I can assure that to you..As any growth in economy will only make them irrelevant. We can't blame someone on rumors. Even i don't like Jaitley but Madhu Kishwar along with some others have been also in this Jaitley Tirade...

Good that clarification has come so soon.

Still my point remains : Why include VRS in draft when even RM agrees there is no such procedure in Armed forces. sabotaging effort by some babu ?

Agreed they have developed a habit of shooting themselves in the foot

Back
Top Bottom