What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Stop giving me gyaan guyz.
It's not about ignoring Geeta and accepting a diff faith but about looking at religion from a diff perspective. Why are you always so iffy about Islam or Christianity?? or do you feel those religions teach nothing but violence while Hinduism preaches only peace???
If so Mr. MK Gandhi, ahimsa personified, would not have faced such ignominy in India.
1. Ahimsa is NOT Hinduism. And Hinduism is NOT Only peace. But unlike Islam, Hinduism does not claim to be Perfect, Final word from God. :) Islam has a code. Christianity has a code. Hinduism and Buddhism do not.
2. M.K. Gandhi was a politician. A shrewd and dictatorial one - but suffered from one fatal weakness - he truly believed himself to be Mahatma.
3. Will you have a perfectly made Daal with a pinch of human excreta? The rest of it would still be 'perfectly made'. :D And no, they don't have all bad. But their bad is far too bad for pagans like me to pass them off.
4. You are NOT allowed to look at Islam, Christianity and Judaism from a different perspective. You can, but then that will be your view. Which has no value. Same as mine. You need to understand the perspective of the Abrahamic faiths in general - that is the only one that counts. There is your Hinduism, my Hinduism. But there is only ONE Islam. :) There is no point to negotiate - just like a totalitarian ideology.

In comparison, actually Islam is more tolerant than Christianity and Judaism. The Old Testament is absolutely disgusting.
BUT, the Christians and Jews have gone through a period of reform and they call that period 'Dark Ages'. But unlike them, Islam had a very strong legal view, enshrined along the Shariah - that codified the penal provisions wrt to the apostates. Hence you won't find any serious reformer, in the sense the Christians and Jews got.

Finally, I am not iffy. I am just blunt and politically incorrect. I also openly abuse Hindus here as well. Including our sense of morality, often our cowardice and so on. So this is not a 'my faith is better than yours thing'. :)

Think about it.

Vetarans continue protest, this is for Punjab elections...Shame on Gen Satbir Singh

Sorry bro . It was not meant for PDFers.

But strangely those professors who signed on petition condemning Modi's visit and asking companies to refrain from investing in Modi's India ,all belonged to non-science stream except one.

But

Vetarans continue protest, this is for Punjab elections...Shame on Gen Satbir Singh

Major General , not General.

Profile kuy badha dete ho ??

And protests are part of democracy live with it and anyway this time BJP+Akalies have no chance in Punjab.

Sorry bro . It was not meant for PDFers.

But strangely those professors who signed on petition condemning Modi's visit and asking companies to refrain from investing in Modi's India ,all belonged to non-science stream except one.

But

No worries mazak tha

Doesn't matter BJP-Akali dal will loose the elections no matter what

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Echo 419 @magudi @SURYA-1

My griff is , he is politicizing military just for the sake of his personal political career. I am hoping congies win Punjab and Cpt. Amrinder becomes CM. But that may not happen.

@Echo_419

My griff is , he is politicizing military just for the sake of his personal political career. I am hoping congies win Punjab and Cpt. Amrinder becomes CM. But that may not happen.

Did vetrans invite political leaders at their fasting venue ??

And anyway Protests are watershed time for opposition. BJP did same while she rode Anna movement for her political gains.

Did vetrans invite political leaders at their fasting venue ??

And anyway Protests are watershed time for opposition. BJP did same while she rode Anna movement for her political gains.

AAP members are there, Mj Gen Satbir Singh is an AAP member eyeing for PUnjab CM post...
There is also another Vetaran with congress links, i mentioned it somwhere on this thread earlier. this is politcal

And didn't BJP politicize military when they raised OROP just before 2014 elections ??

Wrong, it was Congress which announced OROP 1 month before the election and hence politicizing it. besides BJP would never threaten to damage Civil military relation to such a level.

AAP members are there, Mj Gen Satbir Singh is an AAP member eyeing for PUnjab CM post... this is politcal

So be it. People are able to see threw it. What's just and what's unjust , let the voters decide. Why worry ??

There are many voices of condemnation arising within military ranks itself.

So keep calm. What Government had to do they did .

So be it. People are able to see threw it. What's just and what's unjust , let the voters decide. Why worry ??
There are many voices of condemnation arising within military ranks itself.
So keep calm. What Government had to do they did .

Calm o_O ? am just posting here ...its important expose them when ever/where ever possible..

Back
Top Bottom