What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Wrong, it was Congress which announced OROP 1 month before the election and hence politicizing it. besides BJP would never threaten to damage Civil military relation to such a level.

Lol it was Modi , who raised it in his first address in Haryana, which has significant number of defense personnel.Without opposition getting involved, it was never possible.

Lol it was Modi , who raised it in his first address in Haryana, which has significant number of defense personnel.Without opposition getting involved, it was never possible.

From what i remember congress had raised the issue before BJP did, When was that address in Hariyana ?

Calm o_O ? am just posting here ...its important expose them when ever/where ever possible..

You are very edgy about this OROP issue. Let's not feel so bogged down by one issue. The moment this get hijacked for political motives. People looses sympathy in such protests.

From what i remember congress had raised the issue before BJP did, When was that address in Hariyana ?

I don't remember dates but Modi started his 2014 poll campaign from there only.

You are very edgy about this OROP issue. Let's not feel so bogged down by one issue. The moment this get hijacked for political motives. People looses sympathy in such protests.
I don't remember dates but Modi started his 2014 poll campaign from their only.

If this is being edgy, then i have been edgy in my last 8000 posts. :lol: My point is movement is hijacked by politics

I don't remember dates but Modi started his 2014 poll campaign from there only.

if i remember correctly the rally in Hariyana happened in April and OROP announcement of 500Cr. was made in Feb 2014 interim budget....

@Star Wars It was Rewari on 15'th sep 2013 , from where Modi kicked off with his poll campaign and OROP was main issue of his speech. Many veterans had shared dias with Modi at that time. Even VK Singh was one of them.

Retired hurt

@Star Wars It was Rewari on 15'th sep 2013 , from where Modi kicked off with his poll campaign and OROP was main issue of his speech. Many veterans had shared dias with Modi at that time. Even VK Singh was one of them.

Retired hurt

Retired hurt
By Soni Mishra | September 13, 2015( Sept 13???? o_O)

He demanded that the UPA come out with a white paper on the status of OROP

--------------

Status of OROP ? did Congies announce OROP before that ?

It was a poll issue back in 2004 as well, when Congies promised OROP in their election Manifesto...heard it yesterday in Noisehour

May be, but they didn't deliver on that for whole good 10 years. I don't know why but Congress always from Nehru days wanted to keep our defenses weak and divided.

Last edited:
May be, but they didn't deliver on that for whole good 10 years. I don't know why but Congress always from Nehru days wanted to keep our defenses weak and divided.

I have heard there is also a lot of politics within the forces and congies wanted to promote Generals more loyal to them. I often see these 1 or two Generals who come in T.V who are vehemently Pro Congress...

I have heard there is also a lot of politics within the forces and congies wanted to promote Generals more loyal to them. I often see these 1 or two Generals who come in T.V who are vehemently Pro Congress...

They must be in minority and among top echelons of forces only. Those banking on foreign procurements and other corrupt practices for monetary gains may pick the side with Congress. Don't you remember Bofors, Adarsh and other major general offering VK singh a significant cut.

Bad apples with congress.

Nevertheless every institution is politically divided. Why be the armed forces be exception ?? People in armed forces

too are part of Indian electorate.

They must be in minority and among top echelons of forces only. Those banking on foreign procurements and other corrupt practices for monetary gains may pick the side with Congress. Don't you remember Bofors, Adarsh and other major general offering VK singh a significant cut.

After 60 years of Congy influence, i really don't know who far this influence has crept up.

COKBNUGWIAArSrD.jpg

COM5uu-VEAAnRUW.png

Back
Top Bottom