What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Its utter desperation from the queen and her Mafia MPs, they really don't know what to do now considering they are loosing support even among the Opposition parties..
Honestly speaking if Pakistan or China attack us tomorrow, I feel that these shameless fellows will once again disrupt Parliament, blame Modi & openly side with the enemy in the name of secularism, anti-corruption & god knows what else & they will once again blame Modi for the fact that they are siding with the enemy!

Honestly speaking if Pakistan or China attack us tomorrow, I feel that these shameless fellows will once again disrupt Parliament, blame Modi & openly side with the enemy in the name of secularism, anti-corruption & god knows what else & they will once again blame Modi for the fact that they are siding with the enemy!
Their stand on Naga Peace accord makes it clear where they stand when it comes to National security.

This parliament disruption is just getting on my nerves. 100s of crores are being lost during this process, but congress only wants to blame and point fingers and flaunt placards when the BJP are trying to answer.
Congress would rather not let the BJP do any progress and see the Indian people suffer than give up and find a better political angle.

This parliament disruption is just getting on my nerves. 100s of crores are being lost during this process, but congress only wants to blame and point fingers and flaunt placards when the BJP are trying to answer.
Congress would rather not let the BJP do any progress and see the Indian people suffer than give up and find a better political angle.

It wont last long, they have lost support of all the parties... Everyone except them wants to pass the GST..

CMBW5LbUwAAi48k.jpg
CMBW5nBUsAE3Jks.jpg

Alka lamba's picture from hospital ,no blood ,no wound

Lol typical bhakt on fire.Where was your concern for 100s of crores of tax payers money being wasted and 'stalled progess' when BJP was disrupting the parliament for past 10 years ?

not just that wound shifted from the right side to the left.
CL_Gzv9VEAATiNB.jpg

4th one is fake rest are genuine

And they started Ruckus in Parliament again...

Cracks in opposition...

Congies loosing all support...

Great news hope they can pass some bills in the last 3 days

Can't agree more communal & facist CCTV is playing to the tunes of BJP

Back
Top Bottom