What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Lol typical bhakt on fire.Where was your concern for 100s of crores of tax payers money being wasted and 'stalled progess' when BJP was disrupting the parliament for past 10 years ?

I'm really very sorry, I guess I was just distracted at the trillions Congress had been flushing down the drain for the last 10 years.

Poor Bhutan. Welcome to crazy world of democrazy, where a useless corrupt dog unfit to clean your toilet rules you. Lok Sabha will soon emulate highly literate Kerala.

16chair_new.jpg

kerala-assembly-protest-budget57.JPG

Watch and learn..

feel bad for Bhutanese delegates.
thats embarrassment of highest order.

Something feels off, they were invited here during this time.

wow.. will Congress let the house to function though? If they manage to get this bill passed with the help of others like SP, TMC & AIADMK.. it's going to be a huge blow to Congress's politics of disruption!

Almost every party wants GST to pass except Congress, AIADMK had real issue with the GST which i assume was cleared out during the current meeting with Jaya..

I'm really very sorry, I guess I was just distracted at the trillions Congress had been flushing down the drain for the last 10 years.

Lol bhakt logic at it again. If trillions were looted why isn't your master taking any action against the corrupt. What happened to na khaunga na khane dunga jumla? :lol:

Atleast Congress never killed 50 innocent whistle blowers to cover up their scams.

Just in one year of sanghis we've raje scam, vyapam, chikki scam, tawde scam, pds scam, rice, scam, lalitgate,Gadkari scam, tobacco gate and many others Atleast UPA scams didn't start surfacing until UPA 2.

The 'real pm' is a power broker, if he wants the bill to pass it'll pass. He's just playing mind games for his own reasons now .Governments will come and go but he'll remain at the helm of affairs pulling strings untamed.

Who are you talking about ? Jai Italy ?

This parliament disruption is just getting on my nerves. 100s of crores are being lost during this process, but congress only wants to blame and point fingers and flaunt placards when the BJP are trying to answer.
Congress would rather not let the BJP do any progress and see the Indian people suffer than give up and find a better political angle.

Won't last long due they have lost the support of all major parties

Let's hope they pass it

These guys are truly shameless, even after losing power they continue to embarrass the nation.

A Bhutanese delegation had come to India to watch our Parliamentary Proceedings & System(in the Rajya Sabha) , & after the introduction by the Speaker(Hon. VP of India), the session began with these idiots doing what they have been doing since this session began(disrupting parliament, raising slogans & placards) all while the Delegation was SITTING inside the Special Box in the RajyaSabha & seeing everything that was going on!!

After 3 minutes, the house was adjurned.. What a Shame! :(

11694833_951850068208016_3286939146267562663_n.png

MMS was the ex-PM & still serves in the RS, he knows how embarrassing this entire incident will be!(he seems to be the only one of them in the RS with a brain). He should atleast have convinced the others to postpone this drama, if not for the nation then for their reputation!

Will the PM atleast now expel these shameless people from Parliament for the remainder of the session for disgracing the Parliament & the nation!!

The video clip for the incident is here:-
A four minute video clip from Rajya Sabha | DeshGujarat

@Star Wars @Marxist @Roybot @Chanakya's_Chant @anant_s @Samudra Manthan

I think BJP should start targeting the trouble-making MP's individually, descend on to their constituencies in full strength and shame those individual MP's by playing their 'theatrics' in front of his own voters so that he has no way of getting elected ever again.

That will also send a clear signal to other MP's to behave or else.

I think BJP should start targeting the trouble-making MP's individually, descend on to their constituencies in full strength and shame those individual MP's by playing their 'theatrics' in front of his own voters so that he has no way of getting elected ever again.

That will also send a clear signal to other MP's to behave or else.
True.. But BJP seems to be in defensive all the time as if they want this to happen. They are allowing only 44 MPs to hold tentire LS of 543 for ransom.

True.. But BJP seems to be in defensive all the time as if they want this to happen. They are allowing only 44 MPs to hold tentire LS of 543 for ransom.

I have this feeling everything is planned but lets see what happens in last 3 days, then ill be sure...

@magudi
Special status is A.P.’s right: Rahul - The Hindu

‘Special category status is not a favour to the people, it was a promise made to them in Parliament’

Even a broken clock is right 2 times a day :)

Great News,, Karnataka, Kerala & the other Congress states have no objection :) . Now what excuse does the Big Joke Party have??

The same 45 MPs who Modi ji despite having 330 MPs in Parliament is too scared to kick out will not oppose this & nor while the 70+ in the Rajya Sabha :) .

I don't know about Jumla ji's states, but TBH their opinion should be irrelevant.

No to BJP-PDP gov on Twitter: "Railway zone is in division bill unlike special status.Before courts interfere and embarrass gov better to complete th work and grant it"
Special status was a promise which Venkaiah Naidu sweared to fulfill, Railway Zone +financial help is in the bill, we can get this using legal methods through use of a proxy which can file the cases(some random JAC, YSRCP, Congress etc)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Singapore turns 50, celebrates success amid challenges
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/60460c96-3d0b-11e5-bbd1-b37bc06f590c.html

There are a lot of parallels b/w AP & Singapore, both of them were abandoned & left for themselves by a shameless centre for Political purposes.

AP, it;s govt & the people should learn from the success of Singapore & it's people!! & the people of AP must elect a purely development & growth oriented govt. !! & not populist+casteist+communal jokers like in Bihar & UP..Only then can we be successful & laugh at Dillipati like Singaporeans are with Malaysia

India can be the Malaysia here with shameless netas like Najib Razak & Matahir Mohammed & a centre getting involved in unnecessary religious controversies causing more harm than good:) :P

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom