What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Modi meets Jayalalitha
Senior BJP delegation meets President
BJP Parliamentary meeting

Either GST will be passed now or will be passed in a special session after Independence...

Congie MP's have gone nuts in Parliament today

I am surprised by Mulayam Singh coming around and rallying support behind him to stop the logjam.. forget 44 , next time they should not even get 4

Last edited:
Something feels off, they were invited here during this time.
The whole session is lost owing to Congress's shenanigans, about time political parties across spectrum are made responsible and questionable for their productivity in Parliamentary sessions.
AIADMK had real issue with the GST which i assume was cleared out during the current meeting with Jaya..
AIADMK had technical issues and their points of revenue sharing have been accommodated in the revised bill. As for the Grand old party, i fail to understand what they are shouting at?
They are allowing only 44 MPs to hold tentire LS of 543 for ransom.
That was the most disgusting part and whats more these congress guys are openly threatening not to allow running of Parliament. Why is somebody not trying to tackle them in a tough manner?

That is 12 years old, this piece of gossip is just new ;)

11880494_10207316248527068_3197668974342086914_n.jpg

From the page of Neil Terrance Haslam | Facebook Neil terrance Haslam who was once an AAP supporter & now one of it's biggest bashers.

BTW Jaitley said something about using alternative ways to pass GST, what is that ?
Ordinance ?? Joint Session?

Why didnt they go for joint session to pass land bill ? I am truly disappointed Modi had to water down the land bill to its 2013 Congress form

BTW Jaitley said something about using alternative ways to pass GST, what is that ?

All depends on AIADMK support.If left and cong are the only ones opposing then it might sail through somehow

Also @Star Wars Jai italy has diluted the whole thing significantly, cong demands (though they are demanding so that bill can be opposed) are rational and reformist

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom