What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Bold & ugly! :p:

That's the beauty about social media. One doesn't need to be politically correct & can have a honest opinion...& there's nothing one can do about it! :lol:

nothing bold and ugly about delhi girls falling for AAP cr@P. they are literally whoring them out in the name of secularism. Another west bengal/kerala in the making I tell you.

nothing bold and ugly about delhi girls falling for AAP cr@P. they are literally whoring them out in the name of secularism. Another west bengal/kerala in the making I tell you.
I heard they even started false flag operations in Delhi..some even got their own supporters to throw stones at them & then displaying a big bandage for a minor scratch on their head! :p:

Last edited:
I heard they even started false flag operations in Delhi..some even got their own supporters to throw stones at them & displaying a big bandage for a minor scratch on their head! :p:
not just that wound shifted from the right side to the left.
CL_Gzv9VEAATiNB.jpg

FTII kaam aa raha hai, I heard Modi slapped Nitish real good in today's Bihar rally. I think they need to exploit bhagalpur report to pull the veil of secularism from other parties.
Modi managed to set the agenda in his favour successfully...& it has become Modi against the rest in Bihar now. This is what BJP wanted right from the start as they couldn't offer tall leadership in Bihar. It's not just the BJP Nitish has to deal with...Laloo will try & wreck his chances wherever he can!

Holy crap, some of the replies :lol:

" And before you go any further, no one is asking your "position" on this! "

Modi managed to set the agenda in his favour successfully...& it has become Modi against the rest in Bihar now. This is what BJP wanted right from the start as they couldn't offer tall leadership in Bihar. It's not just the BJP Nitish has to deal with...Laloo will try & wreck his chances wherever he can!

I think Nitish made a Mistake directly replying to Modi especially in that fancy letter that he sent. His Hatred for Modi seems to have got the better of him...

BTW have you guys noticed Sonia directly speaking with Media ? She never ever did that before, she was someone who was comfortable behind the scenes knowing she wielded all the power and she made sure everyone knew she wielded the power. Now she seems to be desperately try to garner attention and still unable to cope with the loss.

I think Nitish made a Mistake directly replying to Modi especially in that fancy letter that he sent. His Hatred for Modi seems to have got the better of him...

Nitish lost the plot & lost his way ever since Modi was made the campaign in charge for national elections in 2013. His jealousy & overambition has cost him dearly in that Parliament election...& made him to make some bad choices. I mean..it made him to partner himself with Laloo, the guy who he despised the most. How desperate one can get?

BTW have you guys noticed Sonia directly speaking with Media ? She never ever did that before, she was someone who was comfortable behind the scenes knowing she wielded all the power and she made sure everyone knew she wielded the power. Now she seems to be desperately try to garner attention and still unable to cope with the loss.
So desperate to keep it all in the family. Now that she is convinced her son is useless no matter how hard he tries or what sort of melodrama he creates, she wants take the lead herself...& don't want other able or young leadership to come to the fore! Good for BJP though...her bubble will burst sooner than later too...

Back
Top Bottom