What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Terrorists sympathizers assembling at jantar mantar tonight for a collective randi rona.

CLFS7RaUAAAUvEq.jpg

Jaise hi mauka mila "Hai Yakub, Hai Yakub" Shuru ho gaye!

CLFRLamUcAAzbu5.jpg

Probably Media & seculars will surely do this tomorrow!

@mooppan @Rajaraja Chola Vaiko,Ramadoss, vijayakanth, Karunanidhi,Periyar were all Telugus/Telugu origin, right??

So why haven't any ethnic/true tamils come out in the open & pointed this out.. especially Jayalalitha who is a Iyer from Karnataka whom they have accused of being a Kannadiga??

& MGR was a Malayali,Rajnikanth a Marathi ?

& are there any more netas in TN like the above whose mother tongue is not Tamil?
'Selvi Jayalalitha' is from Tamil speaking mysore family IYENGAR family,not IYER..
Ramadoss is from Tamil speaking 'Vanniyar' caste,not Telegu..Though some vanniyar groups nearby Karnataka and Andra borders do speak Kannada/Telegu as their mother tongue..
There are many MPs/MLA's in Tamilnadu comes from Telegu background,for eg-K.Gopinath,MLA from Hosur..

Indian presstitutes at work according to themTerrorists crossed the border and foiled bomb threat.
CLDoX8NUwAAJLLy.png

CLDvFjmWwAARn5k.jpg

CLDvFqkWEAEn1iH.jpg

Wow.. just Wow :o: .. My heart is bursting with joy seeing so many pious muslims on the internet in this age of 'liberalism' & 'secularism'. Mashallah..

Amir should be a good muslim & ask his wife to start behaving &dressing like a true muslim lady #msacras

The first comment ... "She attracts many people like me" Kitna masoom tharki hai:omghaha:

CLDvFjmWwAARn5k.jpg

CLDvFqkWEAEn1iH.jpg

Wow.. just Wow :o: .. My heart is bursting with joy seeing so many pious muslims on the internet in this age of 'liberalism' & 'secularism'. Mashallah..

Amir should be a good muslim & ask his wife to start behaving &dressing like a true muslim lady #msacras

We have lot of such pious muslims in kerala also ,they issues fatwas against muslim dancers and actresses ..

one example 'I Heat you', 'I Het You; Why Fans Attacked Ansiba Hassan on Facebook?

Back
Top Bottom