What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I swear the way these people are crying there is definitely a deeper connection between these secular intellectuals and the underworld. I have never seen them this desperate..
No doubt about the connection, I mean the way they are whoring out themselves to get a terrorist of the noose is appalling to say the least. And half of these folks were out there protesting to give death penalty to Nirbhaya rapists. I swear they disgust me to the very core.

Nah they are fighting tooth and nail to get Yakub off the hook do raise few red flags.

All the seculars have reached the CJ's house and there will be a mindnight hearing on his hanging ... :o:

Can Seculars pull this one out ??? will Indias pluralism be protected??? will BJP government release yakoob and give him a Bharat Ratna for 1993 blast??? for details please watch AAJ TAAK the Krantikari Channel ...:sick:

All the seculars have reached the CJ's house and there will be a mindnight hearing on his hanging ... :o:

Can Seculars pull this one out ??? will Indias pluralism be protected??? will BJP government release yakoob and give him a Bharat Ratna for 1993 blast??? for details please watch AAJ TAAK the Krantikari Channel ...:sick:
In judges ko kholne do court .. saali in BC ki saari chutiya band honi chahiye aur saari raat bitha ke rakho jab tak 3.2 crore pending cases khatam nahi karte.

In judges ko kholne do court .. saali in BC ki saari chutiya band honi chahiye aur saari raat bitha ke rakho jab tak 3.2 crore pending cases khatam nahi karte.
Just goes to show...these adarsh liberals only care about terrorists & anti-nationals..& would move heaven & earth to save them. Fighting to save one terrorist's life is a far bigger cause than providing justice to those 270 odd killed by this man.

Stratfor-Wikileaks.png

5. MC Shekhar Tampons.jpg

Back
Top Bottom