What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Last edited:
Don't celebrate! Like SC said one should have no feeling of revenge while hanging a culprit and it should be carries out dispassionately
I am not celebrate i am just happy that little bit late but justice served...and more happy because all this drama by liberal..

Don't celebrate! Like SC said one should have no feeling of revenge while hanging a culprit and it should be carries out dispassionately
Not celebrating ... But celebrating for Adarsh liberals whose hyper activism gone in vain ....... They are yearning for human rights of terrorist but not for innocent killed in dastardly attacks in 1993 ..... I wonder where they learnt the human science n how they consider these terrorists human at first place .........

ek terrorist ko hang karne ke liye, Itna natak ?? I am feeling bad for this nation and its so called intellectual community.. :angry:
Rotten breeds of so called intellectual..... But SC did not budge to Adaarsh race of liberals n hanged him..... Just notice the pattern of such veiled uproar ....

I was happy to hear this in the morning. Great to see law took its own course. Owasi was badly spanked after his failed attempts to politicise the matter.

Now look at congress. They are saying they didn't wanna execute Afzal guru but for the pressure from BJP did.

What a nonsense that they are not even owning up matters that happened during their tenure!!

lol..:lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

For non-telugus here It reads according to astrology both A.P CM CBN and modi are going to have hard days ahead, and there will be mid term elections in 2016-17 and kejriwal will become PM of India and wife of YS rajashekar reddy will be cm of A.P

11695919_901406869925727_4193973071734334238_n.jpg

@Srinivas @Darmashkian

Last edited:

Good work by AG sahib

Only option left for all those adarsh liberals is to go to the gallows & hang themselves, either literally or in shame!

Justice Deepak Mishra...you rock! :thinktank:

Hamara Judge Kaiser ho Justice Deepak Mishra jaisa ho :yahoo::yahoo:

lol..:lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

For non-telugus here It reads according to astrology both A.P CM CBN and modi are going to have hard days ahead, and there will be mid term elections in 2016-17 and kejriwal will become PM of India and wife of YS rajashekar reddy will be cm of A.P

11695919_901406869925727_4193973071734334238_n.jpg

@Srinivas @Darmashkian

Which idiot has written this

Back
Top Bottom