What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It's about time these 40 bleeding hearts contact Teesta and her Husband to buy more sanitary napkins.

Vidhwa vilaap shuru ho gaya secular harem mein.

Koi fande pe na latkaye mere deewane ko :cry:

@sagarikaghose , @RanaAyyub & @_sabanaqvi react after SC refused to stop 'innocent' hanging!

CLFFF42UsAANltF.jpg

Zee news says that President also rejected Yakub's mercy plea.

When they say "terrorism has no religion", you know what religion it is :partay:

@ranjeet @JanjaWeed and others

there is something more to this, why are they crying so much for this man ? Yakub and these seculars are related in some way or the other in ways we don't know yet.

Well its more like Anti Modi brigade coming under a single umbrella for whatever maybe the reason.

When they say "terrorism has no religion", you know what religion it is :partay:

@ranjeet @JanjaWeed and others

It's like when someone shouts 'terrorist' & all seculars go 'not me' ! Chor ka daadi pe tinka...

there is something more to this, why are they crying so much for this man ? Yakub and these seculars are related in some way or the other in ways we don't know yet.
Birds of same feather flock together! When a fellow 'secular' gets punished.. obviously it's going to hurt!

@ranjeet @JanjaWeed am actually thinking more in lines of an underworld connection. We all know bollywood has a strong underworld connection. I would not be surprised if they had.

@ranjeet @JanjaWeed am actually thinking more in lines of an underworld connection. We all know bollywood has a strong underworld connection. I would not be surprised if they had.
that's absolutely true! Din't they refuse Dawood's surrender? Even though Dawood raised some pre-conditions, who cares? Once he surrenders throw those surrender agreement to the dustbin.. & punish him for his crimes! But UPA let that chance go intentionally so that their connection is not exposed!

There could be some law and order problem. Here in Mumbai police have started taking precautions, afaik they have met many community leaders and asked them to maintain peace. All it takes is a little flare like what happened in Azad Maidan

Back
Top Bottom